People who brag about shit they own or plan to buy

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
are the most insecure, boring, talentless people on the planet.

People who brag about shit they own -- or plan to buy -- on a troll board: Mentally unstable as well as insecure, boring, and talentless.

So now you know what you're dealing with.
how can u tell the difference between bragging and harmless sharing about something they bought and r impressed with?

i think its mostly subjective - if it invokes jealousy its viewed as 'bragging'

Person only has a small window in their short lifespans to enjoy nice things, so they may as well revel in them while they're still here. I gotta nice collection of things. Lucky person I pass it down to will get them, be the beneficiary. If you cherish them, they just might too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you have kids, Joe? Or are we talking neices and nephews?

Just nieces and nephews.

I best not have any kids.

I'm not parent material anyways . Best leave it up to those who want it most.

Kids don't need a pal or easy uncle.
They need a parent.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t say that about men in general… most men I know don’t gossip.

But online… they are worse than a bunch of old ladies in a knitting circle. And lazy… what type of man who was raised and loved by a woman tells a woman to go back to the kitchen? As if that is an insult.

Running a man’s household and raising his children is not something to be ashamed of. God created man and women to be 2 halves of a whole.
whoa whoa there sweetheart, you're getting into deep dives on human biology there and last I checked you were no official biologist

not to mention alienating some 245 other genders which are also part of this "whole" that the sky fairy which you shouldn't believe in created.

So simmer down on the hyperbole and let's let someone like Mr Sindy666 inform us as to what a woman actually is and what her role in the grand scheme of things should be. He's trans.. and while that's not an official field of study under the umbrella of biology it is a science thing and he knows best. Why? Well, because he's trans. Duh!

Hear?

Does he suffer from the trans shit smell we heard so much about in that other thread? You know, the one where woke leftists said women need to start smelling their own poop in solidarity with trans "women"?

I dont think he had a penile inversion....I'm not sure.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you have kids, Joe? Or are we talking neices and nephews?

Just nieces and nephews.

I best not have any kids.

I'm not parent material anyways . Best leave it up to those who want it most.

Kids don't need a pal or easy uncle.
They need a parent.

Everyone, or at least all normal people, should have kids. I don't have any of my own which I know about and it is a major regret. My wife and I are currently doing IVF hoping.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I feel convinced that if we could get rid of all the partisan fluff and go on policy alone....Trumps would be the winner.

Most all our problems come from heavy bias and narratives. Left wing people have definately started to call out bullshit. It's been left wing people coming out hard against the gender thing for years now. They were the first to see how damaging and bad this is for women AND homosexuals.

It's pretty much impossible to get anything through to anyone "left" if theyve decided you are a right winger. They shut right down.

Other thing...you condemn the sex industry so much but your beloved Donald Trump paid for sex many a time.

Even if it was legit & totally consensual Trump still paid for it as many other men of his wealth class have.

Any proof besides the discredited pee pee dossier and Horsehead Stormy Daniels lying that Trump ever paid for sex?

Not saying it's impossible that he did.... that's between he and his maker, but it's pretty unlikely.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People who brag about shit they own -- or plan to buy -- on a troll board: Mentally unstable as well as insecure, boring, and talentless.

how can u tell the difference between bragging and harmless sharing about something they bought and r impressed with?

Person only has a small window in their short lifespans to enjoy nice things, so they may as well revel in them while they're still here. I gotta nice collection of things. Lucky person I pass it down to will get them, be the beneficiary. If you cherish them, they just might too.

Free time and good relationships -- more important than nice things.

This, of course, is simply my opinion.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think you've got that quite right. I am in no way jealous of Smegma's sad life. I view it as bragging when people go on and on about shit they own, and it's actually unimportant shit that no one is jealous of.

Time and relationships -- more important than crap.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think you've got that quite right. I am in no way jealous of Smegma's sad life. I view it as bragging when people go on and on about shit they own, and it's actually unimportant shit that no one is jealous of.

idk who that is, but anyway

u can only know the 'braggart' after a while, like if they always try 2 one-up others... a pattern

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel convinced that if we could get rid of all the partisan fluff and go on policy alone....Trumps would be the winner.

Most all our problems come from heavy bias and narratives. Left wing people have definately started to call out bullshit. It's been left wing people coming out hard against the gender thing for years now. They were the first to see how damaging and bad this is for women AND homosexuals.

It's pretty much impossible to get anything through to anyone "left" if theyve decided you are a right winger. They shut right down.

Other thing...you condemn the sex industry so much but your beloved Donald Trump paid for sex many a time.

Even if it was legit & totally consensual Trump still paid for it as many other men of his wealth class have.

Any proof besides the discredited pee pee dossier and Horsehead Stormy Daniels lying that Trump ever paid for sex?

Not saying it's impossible that he did.... that's between he and his maker, but it's pretty unlikely.
hows winter down under?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

hows winter down under?

Very nice here.... I'm on the border of Qld now.... but it's only a few degrees above freezing back home where the family has stayed.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hows winter down under?

Very nice here.... I'm on the border of Qld now.... but it's only a few degrees above freezing back home where the family has stayed.
its swinging between 93 and 68 here lol

i already did my first weekend campout so far.. we pushed through thorns so i suppose some punctured my inflatablr camp mat so i had a bad sleep on rocks n shit

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i already did my first weekend campout so far.. we pushed through thorns so i suppose some punctured my inflatablr camp mat so i had a bad sleep on rocks n shit

It's cold and cloudy in the Pacific Northwest right now 60 F is like the high eh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's cold and cloudy in the Pacific Northwest right now 60 F is like the high eh.
i camped in oregon once, thats where i learned u should always sleep with a fleece hat (plus lite sleeping bag) or u will wake up freezing at 4am

sunny and hot by day then it rained every night

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i camped in oregon once, thats where i learned u should always sleep with a fleece hat (plus lite sleeping bag) or u will wake up freezing at 4am

Yeah that's pretty well what it's been like but not much sunshine lately. Cloudy and rainy much of the time. No heat wave yet

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah that's pretty well what it's been like but not much sunshine lately. Cloudy and rainy much of the time. No heat wave yet
where r u?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

where r u?

Vancouver Canada 150 MI north of Seattle.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

hows winter down under?

Some pine boughs underneath would have helped.... or your garments laid out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But here is the root of the issue. Who uses money and class to insult others? Who slams Lokmar and Big telling them they live with their parents or work some lowly job? Who calls me "trailor trash" and insults me because I didnt devote my life to a high paid career?

Was Big bragging about his material success 4 years ago on SG?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

idk who that is, but anyway

u can only know the 'braggart' after a while, like if they always try 2 one-up others... a pattern
Yup. Smegma is Smiles. Classic braggart.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotty bird is still jealous?

damn. She must really live the life of a pauper to be this green with envy over a few luxury cars and a beautiful 6 bedroom mansion with olympic size swimming pool

did I mention that I have a whirlpool spa and a lake in my backyard?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
40 fucking times. Does BF own it. Howz the bed you’re using? What a life Stubby

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy was fucking gorgeous. And he took his shirt off just for me. It was sweet. I love how polite the Portuguese are. And generous.
Just got back from Portugal yesterday and I could tell this old birds pussy was biting the leg off her so I took my top off and luckily I had an ice-cold can of diet coke in my back pocket to rub on my brow and I thought I heard a double skoosh before I gulped it down...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

damn. She must really live the life of a pauper to be this green with envy over a few luxury cars and a beautiful 6 bedroom mansion with olympic size swimming pool

So far you only post about toys you have and no proof !
Pictures or just hot air - - - - - -

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So far you only post about toys you have and no proof !
Pictures or just hot air - - - - - -
I want so badly for you to believe me.

I really do

so I'll get right on that