The Biden recession and stagflation thread.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread is to document the current stagflation and the Biden caused recession. So anything on those topics is good though please avoid off topic spam.

I will start use off by pointing out Q1 of 2022 was revised downward to -1.6% so the economy contracted. We now have multiple banks saying Q2 is also going to be negative which means there are two consecutive quarters of economic contraction; which is the definition of a recession. Not only are we in recession but officially inflation is 8.6% (if we used the same calculations used in 1980 it is around 15% which is the worst in American history).

So FJB and let's kick it off.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out when you print $12 trillion out of thin air, massively increase regulations, keep pushing for higher taxes, discourage economic investment, under mine the rule of law, and strange energy production you not only get a recession but also simultaneous worst in U.S. history inflation.

Democrats did this in their stupidity, incompetence, and thirst for power. Vote them out!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Fed estimates -1% growth for Q2. Which means the US has been in recession for the last half year. Remember when Dems kept lying and claiming "the greatest economy in history"? Yeah, no one but idiots like aidsman bought that horse shit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh because only America is suffering you fucking dense cock magnet

whine whoine its all you fucking do kill your self oldman you absolitely suxk ... ask twidder, they know
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OpenFearlessKingsnake-max-1mb.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Fed estimates -1% growth for Q2. Which means the US has been in recession for the last half year. Remember when Dems kept lying and claiming "the greatest economy in history"? Yeah, no one but idiots like aidsman bought that horse shit.

Funny thing, when I watch certain MSM channels, they say we're not in a recession nor are we headed into one. I think the only one who said we are already in or headed for one one is Fox News. Stuart Varney?

Like or hate Fox he's been pretty accurate in the past & predicTed a recession during the Trump years to the chagrin of his supporters and Fox viewers. So in that regard he's somewhat politically neutral.

Economic forecasts should never be tainted by political bias or wishful thinking. More like what actually is & will be.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread is to document the current stagflation and the Biden caused recession. So anything on those topics is good though please avoid off topic spam.

I will start use off by pointing out Q1 of 2022 was revised downward to -1.6% so the economy contracted. We now have multiple banks saying Q2 is also going to be negative which means there are two consecutive quarters of economic contraction; which is the definition of a recession. Not only are we in recession but officially inflation is 8.6% (if we used the same calculations used in 1980 it is around 15% which is the worst in American history).

1970s Redux 2.0!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out when you print $12 trillion out of thin air, massively increase regulations, keep pushing for higher taxes, discourage economic investment, under mine the rule of law, and strange energy production you not only get a recession but also simultaneous worst in U.S. history inflation.

Democrats did this in their stupidity, incompetence, and thirst for power. Vote them out!

I thought Biden's big mistake is he didn't have a plan B.

For example he should have merely stalled Keystone XL rather than killed it by saying that he would launch an inquiry on how to best proceed. So if a Black Swan event came along like the Ukraine War, it could have been reactivated.

Isn't that how successful military tacticians conduct their campaigns? Or sports teams? If strategy A doesn't work then have a Plan B.

It's just common sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought Biden's big mistake is he didn't have a plan B.

For example he should have merely stalled Keystone XL rather than killed it by saying that he would launch an inquiry on how to best proceed. So if a Black Swan event came along like the Ukraine War, it could have been reactivated.

Isn't that how successful military tacticians conduct their campaigns? Or sports teams? If strategy A doesn't work then have a Plan B.

It's just common sense.

Its intentional, Joe. And its not even just America. Its global and intentional.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden had no Plan B @Oerdin.

Which in retrospect was foolish.

Even the Liberals in Canada under Trudeau whom many consider very Left Wing were not so shortsighted & even they encouraged America under Trump to build Keystone XL.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It appears Joe Biden has stopped blaming Vladimir Putin for the inflation crisis or at least doing he's doing that less..

I read that inflation was 1.5 per cent when he took office and the latest numbers show it's 8.6 per cent..

But, it was seven per cent before the conflict in Eastern Europe began..

I'm not sure who Justin Trudeau is blaming inflation on.....Stephen Harper perhaps.....maybe the truckers convoy.

Bas

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It appears Joe Biden has stopped blaming Vladimir Putin for the inflation crisis or at least doing he's doing that less..

I read that inflation was 1.5 per cent when he took office and the latest numbers show it's 8.6 per cent..

But, it was seven per cent before the conflict in Eastern Europe began..

I'm not sure who Justin Trudeau is blaming inflation on.....Stephen Harper perhaps.....maybe the truckers convoy.

Bas
I Hear his latest thing is to blame gas station owners