The Kyle Rittenhouse Libel, Slander and Defamation Law Suit Thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS:

Kyle Rittenhouse, tells Fox News he his attending classes online at GED Academy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

GED Academy has no record of his application.

Rittenhouse shot 3 Antifa commie kikes, killing 2 in the process.

For his service to Amercan society, he deserves to be knighted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS:

Kyle Rittenhouse, tells Fox News he his attending classes online at GED Academy.

Rittenhouse shot 3 Antifa commies kikes, killing 2 in the process.

What in the actual Anglo-Saxon world does Amercan even mean, you illiterate closet top?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS:

What in the actual Anglo-Saxon world does Amercan even mean, you illiterate closet top?
^^^^ Amercan*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did this incoherent spamming fruit just accuse me of being illiterate?

Unreal.

You accidently missed the "i" in "American" and posted "Amercan" and it confused him.

You have to be very careful with the enlightened and educated....one missed letter can break their brain. They are not like us drooling retards whose brains will automatically translate a familiar word regardless of typos.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS:

^^^^ Amercan*

Scrape the barrel much?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS:

^^^^ Amercan*

Scrape the barrel much?
Wiping my feet normally get's all the dog shit off my heels, but then there's you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh that darn Kyle, he is letting someone slap his name and image on a video game where the players get to shoot at the big bad librul media!

Imagine the outrage if the Obama girls had done this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS:

^^^^ Amercan*

Scrape the barrel much?
Wiping my feet normally get's all the dog shit off my heels, but then there's you.

So your neighbourhood is covered in shit?

Oregon sounds delightful.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS:

^^^^ Amercan*

Scrape the barrel much?

So your neighbourhood is covered in shit?

Oregon sounds delightful.
1770414-John-Lennon-Quote-Living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed-Misunderstanding.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The black dude Christopher Scarver that murdered Jeffery Dahmer was a true hero. No one remembers him though.

I find it really silly that you people deliver petty arguments over news stories.

Imagine living next door to Aryan? I wonder if he'd argue over the fence or bush growing too close to his driveway or something inane like that?

Why do you get so angry @Aryan when there is no need?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm actually chill as fuck, until I'm exposed to stupidity.

Leftard stupidity grinds my gears more than most things...

Are you back on the Oxycontin or something? I've seen you rage at members on here tons of times, myself included, so it's a bit rich that you of all people are accusing me of being argumentative.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The black dude Christopher Scarver that murdered Jeffery Dahmer was a true hero. No one remembers him though.

I find it really silly that you people deliver petty arguments over news stories.

Imagine living next door to Aryan? I wonder if he'd argue over the fence or bush growing too close to his driveway or something inane like that?

Why do you get so angry @Aryan when there is no need?

He's a grievance junkie.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm actually chill as fuck, until I'm exposed to stupidity.

Leftard stupidity grinds my gears more than most things...

Are you back on the Oxycontin or something? I've seen you rage at members on here tons of times, myself included, so it's a bit rich that you of all people are accusing me of being argumentative.

Because I am having a go at you attacking Jews again and it reminds me of the time I became associated with Jehovahs Witnesses and certain sisters wouldn't buy anything out of Saint Vincent thrift shops or General Electric appliances because it fed the Catholic Church coffers (the sisters were former Catholics).... It is just stupid thinking...

You have to argue the point not attack the people...

you make a big mistake... its more about class than religion or race.... ie Business class, clergy class, political class, intellectual class, working class and so on.

every society has their types.... if you argued using those terms you would sound more convincing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why Are We Still Talking About Kyle Rittenhouse?​

On August 25, 2020, Kyle Rittenhouse took the lives of two unarmed men in what he claimed was an attempt of self-defense as he protected the property of a local car dealership in Kenosha, Wisconsin during protests in the city. The protests began after an unarmed man, Jacob Blake, was shot in the back by Kenosha police officers. Kyle Rittenhouse was armed with a semi-automatic AR-15 style rifle, which he was carrying illegally considering he was 17 years old at the time of the murders.
Rittenhouse’s acquittal and the timeline of his actions are more than I can explain here. Though, in preparing to write this piece, I listened to
to orient myself with the facts of the original case.
The facts of this case and the trial that followed have been debated and discussed throughout the last two years. Rittenhouse was acquitted on the charges which were brought against him. Rittenhouse’s name has unfortunately resurfaced in social media timelines this past week.

On September 19, 2022, Rittenhouse announced on Twitter that a fundraiser has been organized for him by his friends in the wake of a civil suit which has been filed against Rittenhouse by the family of Anthony Huber, who was murdered by Rittenhouse in August of 2020. Part of the fundraiser’s description reads: “With the prayers, love, and support of countless Patriotic and freedom-loving Americans, Kyle beat the odds, won his freedom, and proved to a nation that justice is possible, even in the face of overwhelming political and societal pressures.”
After Rittenhouse murdered two people and got away with it, conservatives have clung on to him as a symbol of bravery and innocence. This speaks volumes about the values of these individuals. As much as they claim to value human life, that value is lost once that human becomes part of the world or can voice opinions or do things that they do not agree with. It is not human life that they value. It is the power they feel when they can use people like Kyle Rittenhouse as idols and a vessel for them to spread their hatred and violent rhetoric.

What does it say about a group that places this man on a pedestal and absolves him from all responsibility of taking the lives of innocent people? Is there really no one else better they can use to influence others? Or does Kyle Rittenhouse just embody their conservative values the best?
These are the questions I raise when I see others giving him a platform and asserting that he is now the victim. He is not the victim, and he never will be; those who have taken his side will more than likely be on his side forever.
There is not much more I can say about this situation. To me, the facts speak for themselves, but each time I see this name, it gets harder and harder not to question the sanity of people who continue to give this person money and a platform to excuse actions that have left two families with irreparable wounds.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Because I am having a go at you attacking Jews again and it reminds me of the time I became associated with Jehovahs Witnesses and certain sisters wouldn't buy anything out of Saint Vincent thrift shops or General Electric appliances because it fed the Catholic Church coffers (the sisters were former Catholics).... It is just stupid thinking...

You have to argue the point not attack the people...

you make a big mistake... its more about class than religion or race.... ie Business class, clergy class, political class, intellectual class, working class and so on.

every society has their types.... if you argued using those terms you would sound more convincing.
Oh Caskur, you have much to learn.

You do realise that Ukraine used to be called Khazaria and was a homeland for Khazarian jews? These jews have been feuding with Russia for centuries. The 1916 Bolshevik Revolution orchestrated by jews was in part a retaliation for Russia conquering Khazaria and making the land Russian territory.

Jews are at the heart of the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Just because you don't want to acknowledge this fact, doesn't make it any less true. Sure I'm aware that it's wealthy elites pulling the strings as always, as opposed to the average jew in the street, but that doesn't mean that the overwhelming jewish influence behind the conflict should be disregarded.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Caskur, you have much to learn.

You do realise that Ukraine used to be called Khazaria and was a homeland for Khazarian jews? These jews have been feuding with Russia for centuries. The 1916 Bolshevik Revolution orchestrated by jews was in part a retaliation for Russia conquering Khazaria and making the land Russian territory.

Jews are at the heart of the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Just because you don't want to acknowledge this fact, doesn't make it any less true. Sure I'm aware that it's wealthy elites pulling the strings as always, as opposed to the average jew in the street, but that doesn't mean that the overwhelming jewish influence behind the conflict should be disregarded.

Russia illegally invaded the Ukraine a few months back..... it hasn't anything to do with 1916... Does the UK invade Rome because Romans invaded the UK a few centuries back? Deal with the current problem.... nutjob Putin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes it does have something to do with 1916, because Putin regards Ukraine as Russian territory, whereas western jews regard it as their own.

Seriously caskur, do a bit of research on the subject before shooting your mouth off like a simpleton.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes it does have something to do with 1916, because Putin regards Ukraine as Russian territory, whereas western jews regard it as their own.

Seriously caskur, do a bit of research on the subject before shooting your mouth off like a simpleton.

Who gives a flying fuck what that murderous raving fucking lunatic Putin regards? Seriously are you certainly deranged as well?

I cannot believe you dickheads... I have to put it down to your lack of time of the planet.