The Kyle Rittenhouse Libel, Slander and Defamation Law Suit Thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
ukrrusss.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Your hatred of Putin is clouding your judgement. Again, read up on some history and educate yourself.
Forget about the shirtless pic of Donnie and Vladi riding the Sparkle Pony together, I’m pretty sure it’s a photochop

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is hysterically slamming a young man because when this kid was 17......he defended himself from violent pieces of shit who were burning down a whole community.

And the first guy who attacked Kyle is a convicted child rapists who had sodomized a 9 year old boy.

Somehow Admin decided this kid is "teh right" and is spewing hatred at him because he didnt lay there and get murdered like the left mob wanted.

It's disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how leftards want people banned and censored just for sharing opinions but they expect to be allowed to doxx and harrass/libel people with zero consequences.

The whole speech thing really throws them.

Personally I only support temporary bans of people who have doxxed someone. But I never call for anyone's banning or censorship and I dont complain either.

All I can say is, at least that banning was over something actually banable and not just because the guy has the wrong politcal opinions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's just so sick.

Violent left wing mobs descend on a community, destroy it, brutally beat innocent people who live there, attack a 17 year old and call HIM a murderer because he defended himself.

Isnt it telling what kind of vile people these are?

Do you ever see them talking about the 8 year old little girl BLM thugs murdered? Theyll murder and beat people who are trying to get away from them and that's okay.

But when one of the people they attack defends themselves? Oh that's murder.

They really believe they have more rights than we do and they are entitled to violence. They cant do whatever they want to YOU....but they dont think you have a right to protect yourself.

If they wanna kill minors, they feel entitled. So entitled that even when the court finds him innocent on the basis of obvious self defense...they still feel entitled to declare him guilty of "murder".

It's all on public display too.

God they are peices of disgusting shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
#murderer trending on Twitter.

For Secoriea Turner? Italia Kelly? David Dorn? Any of the several victims of leftwing violence?

Or you guys are still pissed off your mob tried to murder a 17 year old he shot them?

Murderers calling anyone a murderer is laughable. Moreso when it's someone they decided to abuse and kill

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And all these people whinging about a rainbow flag in a kids' book in a library think this sort of shit with Kyle is somehow commendable. How do they get the world and the art of being human so ass backwards?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And all these people whinging about a rainbow flag in a kids' book in a library think this sort of shit with Kyle is somehow commendable. How do they get the world and the art of being human so ass backwards?

They judge people that are victims of people like Kyle Rittenhouse. They're judge, jury and executioners. They do not believe in the rule of law.

He showed up with a gun with the sole purpose of shooting someone.