The MIA Thread..... Where are they now?

Fornikate! I forgot about her.

We've always had a good female base, we will get there again.

Midas, Fornikate, FreshLeeks, Wyldethang, Venus, BlackPoetry, Wabbit(cunt), MagnificentBitch, Maleficent, Sigh, KronicallyDistirbed, going further back, KittyCollar, Unedited, Iguana Goddes.
 
I don't know how to multi quote, and I'm not used to this board.

I have so much to say, too hard.

I gots of personal shit going on, and a job that I love even though it demands so much from me.

I miss so many, I hope they are all well.
 
Some great ones you named there Kat. Forgot a few of them. Blak isn't with us anymore and I get choked up on that one every time. Wabbit she was a Mod(lol)at another troll forum about 2 years ago than lost track of her.

wonder where Pathetic Puppet and classichummus(sp?)are at? or Nero? i know he is usually busy these days but he was a good poster on BF at one time
 
PatheticPuppet aka DrFuckingPepper is/was a YNC reg, chances are he's likely still over there.
 
love the ync for the memories but whenever i go there these days my shit finds a lot of viruses. fuck that trying to find anyone from BF glory days on there. plus legion is still there fuck him even than that site.
 
It is virus central, hence why I never check the place out nowadays...
 
October 2012

1PNiTRV.png
 
I think a lot of these members are either in jail or found a good woman to set them straight.
People juss come and go
 
Harry Ballsack passed away a few years back. Ray_Pissed would be the death of this place. I haven't seen him since he got banned at mock after I permabanned him from RH for talking about fucking 11 year old children. Whatever happened to that pussy imserious2334?
 
I remember most of those and still have some shots of Wyldethang and my right hand man socaroo who was having liver problems last time I talk with him 2 years ago and doesn't return my e-mails so thinking he bit the bullet- - - - - -
PS-Today marks 2 years without any booze for me :Cheers:
 
I remember most of those and still have some shots of Wyldethang and my right hand man socaroo who was having liver problems last time I talk with him 2 years ago and doesn't return my e-mails so thinking he bit the bullet- - - - - -
PS-Today marks 2 years without any booze for me :Cheers:
2 years is badass!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
:Excited2::Excited2::Excited2::Excited2::Excited2:
 
Thanks and every morning my liver and kidneys thank me too- - - - - - -
I ask my Doctor if I can stop taking my Duloxetine pills and he said no !
 
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.
 
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.
Yeah I remember him.
 
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.

I remember the name, barely remember the poster.
 
Somehow, somewhere... there is a human on this earth whose ears are ringing and he knows not why they do.

I bet his entire world would be razed to the floor if he knew that his online persona was being labeled "Retard".

Oh.

The inhumanity!
 
Somehow, somewhere... there is a human on this earth whose ears are ringing and he knows not why they do.

I bet his entire world would be razed to the floor if he knew that his online persona was being labeled "Retard".

Oh.

The inhumanity!
you mean spighk? yeah he's a retard.
 
Shut up, Iggy. Quit acting like you belong. You don't know any of these misfits.
 
Who the fuck are you talking about?

@Bastard Factory How about you go and fix this fucking bullshit board?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 10 seconds before performing this action.