The MIA Thread..... Where are they now?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Fornikate! I forgot about her.

We've always had a good female base, we will get there again.

Midas, Fornikate, FreshLeeks, Wyldethang, Venus, BlackPoetry, Wabbit(cunt), MagnificentBitch, Maleficent, Sigh, KronicallyDistirbed, going further back, KittyCollar, Unedited, Iguana Goddes.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I don't know how to multi quote, and I'm not used to this board.

I have so much to say, too hard.

I gots of personal shit going on, and a job that I love even though it demands so much from me.

I miss so many, I hope they are all well.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Some great ones you named there Kat. Forgot a few of them. Blak isn't with us anymore and I get choked up on that one every time. Wabbit she was a Mod(lol)at another troll forum about 2 years ago than lost track of her.

wonder where Pathetic Puppet and classichummus(sp?)are at? or Nero? i know he is usually busy these days but he was a good poster on BF at one time

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
love the ync for the memories but whenever i go there these days my shit finds a lot of viruses. fuck that trying to find anyone from BF glory days on there. plus legion is still there fuck him even than that site.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
October 2012

1PNiTRV.png

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I think a lot of these members are either in jail or found a good woman to set them straight.
People juss come and go

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Harry Ballsack passed away a few years back. Ray_Pissed would be the death of this place. I haven't seen him since he got banned at mock after I permabanned him from RH for talking about fucking 11 year old children. Whatever happened to that pussy imserious2334?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I remember most of those and still have some shots of Wyldethang and my right hand man socaroo who was having liver problems last time I talk with him 2 years ago and doesn't return my e-mails so thinking he bit the bullet- - - - - -
PS-Today marks 2 years without any booze for me :Cheers:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember most of those and still have some shots of Wyldethang and my right hand man socaroo who was having liver problems last time I talk with him 2 years ago and doesn't return my e-mails so thinking he bit the bullet- - - - - -
PS-Today marks 2 years without any booze for me :Cheers:
2 years is badass!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
:Excited2::Excited2::Excited2::Excited2::Excited2:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Thanks and every morning my liver and kidneys thank me too- - - - - - -
I ask my Doctor if I can stop taking my Duloxetine pills and he said no !

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.
Yeah I remember him.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I remember the name, barely remember the poster.

ahtaC yddaM

Somehow, somewhere... there is a human on this earth whose ears are ringing and he knows not why they do.

I bet his entire world would be razed to the floor if he knew that his online persona was being labeled "Retard".

Oh.

The inhumanity!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Somehow, somewhere... there is a human on this earth whose ears are ringing and he knows not why they do.

I bet his entire world would be razed to the floor if he knew that his online persona was being labeled "Retard".

Oh.

The inhumanity!
you mean spighk? yeah he's a retard.

ahtaC yddaM

Shut up, Iggy. Quit acting like you belong. You don't know any of these misfits.

ahtaC yddaM

Who the fuck are you talking about?

@Bastard Factory How about you go and fix this fucking bullshit board?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 10 seconds before performing this action.