The Neilson Ratings are in Joe Biden's SOTU Speech Scores highest ratings in history!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's amazing. He had the best words. There's nobody bigger or better. Biden is the best ever. He is unlike any other president in history. Really, really amazing stuff. He is winning, unlike that weak loser Trump. Really tremendous.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's amazing. He had the best words. There's nobody bigger or better. Biden is the best ever. He is unlike any other president in history. Really, really amazing stuff. He is winning, unlike that weak loser Trump. Really tremendous.
I ordered an American Flag and mounting bracket from Amazon after the speech. To show my Patriotism, and stuff.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! He's not even a legitimate president. too bad he didnt win, maybe a good portion of the public would have ACTUALLY watched him.

Cool side story tho, my wife was in a public location yesterday and overheard a woman openly say she wanted to see someone do something very bad to the false president. My wife is no where near as radical as me so she was freaked out!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ordered an American Flag and mounting bracket from Amazon after the speech. To show my Patriotism, and stuff.
Irony is when a nigger stabs you in the throat for displaying racism!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! He's not even a legitimate president. too bad he didnt win, maybe a good portion of the public would have ACTUALLY watched him.

Cool side story tho, my wife was in a public location yesterday and overheard a woman openly say she wanted to see someone do something very bad to the false president. My wife is no where near as radical as me so she was freaked out!
wut

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You have the darkest fantasies Bro, maybe you shouldn't share them in a public.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

wut
Your mom is on the corner, oozing nigger jiz all over the place. Take the bitch to the car wash!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have the darkest fantasies Bro, maybe you shouldn't share them in a public.
Wasnt me who hear it. What I have heard though is "You best hope nothing happens to obama or you'll wind up with biden as president!" hundreds of times from you assholes.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

That won't last long. Onea yer America hating lib friends will wipe his swarthy ass with it.