The Worst Olympics Ever?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...any thoughts on this one?

Given the number of athletes who came down with COVID, should it have been held at all?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait.. the Olympics is happening now?

I mean, they really still do that shit?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Given the number of athletes who came down with COVID, should it have been held at all?

I watched a bit of Ice Skating... it was so good up until the poor Russian 15 year old came apart at the seams. Even that was entertaining. Those female skaters are other worldly.

I'm so glad the Winter Olympics are over and we have our channel 7 back to regular programming.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I watched a bit of Ice Skating... it was so good up until the poor Russian 15 year old came apart at the seams. Even that was entertaining. Those female skaters are other worldly.

I'm so glad the Winter Olympics are over and we have our channel 7 back to regular programming.

...like many (most?) I didn't watch the Olympics at all.
Mainly out of protest for a Pandemic China started and gave to the World.

Just a cursory glance of the medal standings.
The Games should never been held if China and its people were still that sick.
And perhaps moved to a safer location or held a later date.

Athletes became sick just by stepping off the plane.
The results were skewed by so many athletes & their support staff coming down with COVID. What was China thinking by inviting the world to their Germ Factory?
It was unsafe. There should have been world health officials monitoring the situation to see if the Games would go ahead of not.

Wasn't even safe for the Media to go.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our TV is flooded with sport all year round.... I am over it with the one exception like I said.... The skating. I just think they are amazing.

Our ch 7 ran the Olympics all day and all night.