They Have Some AAA Sleuths Over At TBC I'm Impressed!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
"Like the claim Alticus makes about Biggie banning all his proxies."

I said that so you dipshits would think that I couldn't see what you were saying about me. Clearly I can and will continue to do so whenever I please.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Euggghh Alti my guy, you've just made a thread complaining about fat jokes being boring and here you're peddling cross-forum drama, which is arguably even more boring...

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Euggghh Alti my guy, you've just made a thread complaining about fat jokes being boring and here you're peddling cross-forum drama, which is arguably even more boring...
You're right, content from TBC is mostly boring, but I don't post content from over there a million times a day.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No. It’s the truth. The Korean would have less content than they do now, without BF

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
You and Prowler use the word fat and other variants a ton of times in just a week.
You just don't like it when Lily gets trolled.

Repetition doesn't seem to bother you when it comes to Prowler, who you and the resident leftoid contingent call "bald" over and over.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Repetition doesn't seem to bother you when it comes to Prowler, who you and the resident leftoid contingent call "bald" over and over.
No I don't because it's a problem that many people can't help. Losing weight isn't always about putting the fork down. For many it's a condition that is not tied to food consumption at all, and you two who aren't obese and have never experienced it personally are always the ones making the jokes. Do you see me constantly slamming you for problems you have in life? You can still troll without the fat jokes. Do you fucking not think that she is aware of her weight already without you and Pinocchio rubbing it in?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
As far as Prowler goes he invites every bit of nastiness he gets because he dishes it out more than anyone here.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

He is out of control.

Not even aware of everything he is being hit with.....

Not consciously.

But subconsciously....

Let me just say that @Alticus is not going to sleep well tonight....

Or this week.....

Or all of September....

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
He is out of control.

Not even aware of everything he is being hit with.....

Not consciously.

But subconsciously....

Let me just say that @Alticus is not going to sleep well tonight....

Or this week.....

Or all of September....
Still waiting for the burn Pinocchio.

Hahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Also, I'd like to make it clear that I'm far from angry here. I'm stoned and mellow marshmallooooow.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
No I don't because it's a problem that many people can't help. Losing weight isn't always about putting the fork down. For many it's a condition that is not tied to food consumption at all, and you two who aren't obese and have never experienced it personally are always the ones making the jokes. Do you see me constantly slamming you for problems you have in life? You can still troll without the fat jokes. Do you fucking not think that she is aware of her weight already without you and Pinocchio rubbing it in?
Thats a weak argument.... do you think that men can help going bald?

In any case, the majority of fat fuckers are just lazy and eat a bad diet.

Sloth and gluttony are obviously Lily's problem, especially when she claims to have worked in an office in the past and no doubt been sat on her ass all day.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I mean, it is her nickname....Fat @Lily.....

Or course I am going to call her by her nickname!!!

Which is so silly because I have a full head of.....

WTF!!?!?!!??

I just looked in the mirror.

Where did my hair go?!?!?!?!?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Thats a weak argument.... do you think that men can help going bald?

In any case, the majority of fat fuckers are just lazy and eat a bad diet.

Sloth and gluttony are obviously Lily's problem, especially when she claims to have worked in an office in the past and no doubt been sat on her ass all day.
You don't know that. What makes it obvious Dr. Mengele?

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

So you want people to stop calling Fat @Lily fat.

Do you also want people to stop calling you stupid?

Because it is kinda your thing....

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Many women have thyroid issues that can cause weight gain and a struggle to lose that weight.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
So you want people to stop calling Fat @Lily fat.

Do you also want people to stop calling you stupid?

Because it is kinda your thing....
Whoa daddy! You're bringing out the heavy artillery now. Anymore of this and I may have leave the site for an hour to compose myself and return! WOW

Hahahahaha!!!!