Why can't I say nigger at Flea's forum?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL. Remember 4 or 5 years ago? You could find videos of "dindu nuffin " and 'call da ambalamps" easily and you had hundreds of videos

They deleted all videos.

The only one I found was this

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
On yahoo we call them 13s, inquisitive scholars, joggers, or we just say "Pat I'd like to solve teh puzzle" for stories about them.

Yahoo has even banned the phrase dindu nuffin so we need to be creative.

Callin' Groomers - Disney's now lulz.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Just one of Lily's finger could pick you up @Blazor .. be careful what you say about her or she may pick you and gobble you up. Now scarier than most scary movies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Notice they don't make anymore movies about K.K.? Vanished without a trace yet Lily keep on putting on the weight. She preys on and eats legends. Godzilla could be next.

What!? Thats like The Nothing from Neverending Story!!! Consuming everything as it crosses the landscape!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You eat breakfast early. Do you use a regular fork, or a Lily sized pitchfork?

It’s usually fresh fruit and coffee, so I use my fingers. May I assume you use a fork to eat your Raccoon and grits, or any other creatures that lives under your house?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
What!? Thats like The Nothing from Neverending Story!!! Consuming everything as it crosses the landscape!
In the end... Nothing sums up Lily's life and existence. Maybe the character was based on her while the writer was on a bad acid trip and made her into a wolf instead so he wouldn't turn into stone and than blow up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the end... Nothing sums up Lily's life and existence. Maybe the character was based on her while the writer was on a bad acid trip and made her into a wolf instead so he wouldn't turn into stone and than blow up.

Do you know Lily, or just following like an ignorant fool?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s usually fresh fruit and coffee, so I use my fingers. May I assume you use a fork to eat your Raccoon and grits, or any other creatures that lives under your house?

Mmmmm, Im so hungry right now, I'd eat some Raccoon and grits hahaha.

I've had my coffee, thats usually my breakfast. But I was up super early this mornin' 5am, couldnt sleep so I just got up. Now it "feels" like lunch time lol. Thus the hunger lol.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just one of Lily's finger could pick you up @Blazor .. be careful what you say about her or she may pick you and gobble you up. Now scarier than most scary movies.
And who are you?

Are you allowed to post where the big bois play?
Are you wCw material or a TikTok-Influencer type.

Answer! And cum clear

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
where am i from? look at that and it tells you who i am.. you fucking idiot.
41 posts? Are you a cock sniffer???
LOL

You know that you talk to a superstar with 16K (!!!) posts here?
Fuck off upstairs or play Fornite, kiddo.

You son of a prostitute,

Carignan

Factory Bastard
41 posts? Are you a cock sniffer???
LOL

You know that you talk to a superstar with 16K (!!!) posts here?
Fuck off upstairs or play Fornite, kiddo.

You son of a prostitute,
no wonder why the nWo died.. YOU FUCKING KILLLED IT IDIOT!