Yay!!!

Back to work! Cotton Picker!!!

iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back to work! Cotton Picker!!!

iu

I bet you think you're clever. Never picked cotton, but I did some ag work when I was young and as my parents presented it to me...this can be your future or you can get an education.

Seemed like killing myself in hot weather was the greater of obstacles.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bet you think you're clever. Never picked cotton, but I did some ag work when I was young and as my parents presented it to me...this can be your future or you can get an education.

Seemed like killing myself in hot weather was the greater of obstacles.

I mean, I could tell you dont work a field, lulz.

Hmmmm, I think as far the job for me that required the most physical work, was when I did roofing. Those bundles of shingles are pretty heavy. Carrying them up the ladder. I eventually was carrying 2 bundles at a time. Peeling off the old layer was kinda fun lol. It would get hot as fuck up there too.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you think it makes her go faster when she opens her asshole wide open, or is it faster when her asshole is clenched a lil, concentrating the forced air?
Her asshole is something I prefer not to think about unless I'm on a fast or something

You've seen her face right? Not much of a better sight

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, I could tell you dont work a field, lulz.

Hmmmm, I think as far the job for me that required the most physical work, was when I did roofing. Those bundles of shingles are pretty heavy. Carrying them up the ladder. I eventually was carrying 2 bundles at a time. Peeling off the old layer was kinda fun lol. It would get hot as fuck up there too.

I did work a field when I was young. I am pretty quick on the uptake. I also worked in fast food and other menial labor. I wasn't going to do it any more than I had to...that's why an education meant something to me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it's gonna be a lonely day today, I get the who gives a fuck about the awesome tall guy but sometimes I feel as low as biggy is tall .
I touch her material gains looking for echoes of her finger tips, it never works and I collapse and tearz stream ... I'll never be able to do it, theres the bottle right fucking there BUT FUCK IT ... If I visit will I survive the ride home .. can my bike take the wieght of this grief I carry

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
it's gonna be a lonely day today, I get the who gives a fuck about the awesome tall guy but sometimes I feel as low as biggy is tall .
I touch her material gains looking for echoes of her finger tips, it never works and I collapse and tearz stream ... I'll never be able to do it, theres the bottle right fucking there BUT FUCK IT ... If I visit will I survive the ride home .. can my bike take the wieght of this grief I carry
Man…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
she so badly wanted to buy me a new bike, actually fought with me with the last ounce off strength she had left, I said no I feel like I broke her heart