Why can't I say nigger at Flea's forum?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Me?????
Thats not true man!!!

We installed many new members which died. But the nWo will always be alive.

Go away please.
I got the confessions, the screen shots, and vids of all the members over the years placing all the blame on YOU. you get KILLED and for that you will be forum executed this YEAR. say all your goodbyes to friends and loved one now NIGGER.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I got the confessions, the screen shots, and vids of all the members over the years placing all the blame on YOU. you get KILLED and for that you will be forum executed this YEAR. say all your goodbyes to friends and loved one now NIGGER.
You have no proof, you PRESSIE KISSER!!!
GTFO son on SCAT!!!!

Carignan

Factory Bastard
You have no proof, you PRESSIE KISSER!!!
GTFO son on SCAT!!!!
Gonna send you a SCAT stink bomb or several in your mail. Your water will be filled with my SCAT piss and you will drink it.. and be poisoned to death. Lily will suck up every bit of blood and guts in you up not with a straw either.. mouth to mouth..

Enjoy those thoughts

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna send you a SCAT stink bomb or several in your mail. Your water will be filled with my SCAT piss and you will drink it.. and be poisoned to death. Lily will suck up every bit of blood and guts in you up not with a straw either.. mouth to mouth..

Enjoy those thoughts
You only have 55 posts???

LoL. I am a former world champion and Internet legend. 16K+ posts.

Esrn my stripes and then cum back, kid.

Enjoy this nice BLOCK :♧

Carignan

Factory Bastard
You only have 55 posts???

LoL. I am a former world champion and Internet legend. 16K+ posts.

Esrn my stripes and then cum back, kid.

Enjoy this nice BLOCK :♧
You can count to 55? wow aren't you a fucking genius. NOT.. ever.

LOL you think you being an online former champion AND Internet legend means shit to me? My SCAT.. one scoop of it has more with than your existence fucking existence then, Now, and FOREVER.

You would be a good slave if you weren't such a fucking faggot.

Yeah block me. Hide like a coward you have been and always will be.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can count to 55? wow aren't you a fucking genius. NOT.. ever.

LOL you think you being an online former champion AND Internet legend means shit to me? My SCAT.. one scoop of it has more with than your existence fucking existence then, Now, and FOREVER.

You would be a good slave if you weren't such a fucking faggot.

Yeah block me. Hide like a coward you have been and always will be.

Coward? Reminds me of Stubilito.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pipe down nigger!!!!

Tell it to your maw. Regarding Caddy Culos forum. She needs to thank the bank teller Seoulbro for his posts. He’s all that’s left, along with a couple of cruddy Chinese posters. What a fucking laugh

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice what I said and how fast a certain someone I have on ignore shows up

nuff said

Carignan

Factory Bastard
We saw it. Her and that fairy fruitcake admin shitting in every thread with their TDS
Jesus. Fuck COVID shots.. we all need LILY shots. I noticed my temp. and shit spikes when I log in here and she is around. Hmm.. you might wanna get checked out soon.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jesus. Fuck COVID shots.. we all need LILY shots. I noticed my temp. and shit spikes when I log in here and she is around. Hmm.. you might wanna get checked out soon.
She is forum AIDS

But dove has been doing a great job of making her stay away for lengthy periods of time