Advise about painting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, my youngest, along with his cousin have pressed their dirty feet all over my walls. This has resulted in their dirty foot prints being on my walls. Should I just have them painted? Is this the best way to deal 12-13 year olds mucking up my house? Please tell me because my instinct is to tan the boy's hide and tell him to respect his mother and mine's property.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is in the boy's room. Just to be clear. For some reason they enjoy putting their dirty feet on the walls so I am let wondering what to do.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
So, my youngest, along with his cousin have pressed their dirty feet all over my walls. This has resulted in their dirty foot prints being on my walls. Should I just have them painted? Is this the best way to deal 12-13 year olds mucking up my house? Please tell me because my instinct is to tan the boy's hide and tell him to respect his mother and mine's property.
As everyone knows barbarism begins at home, you need to give these miscreants a savage beating, violence is the only thing to make them see sense.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ignored content

100 bucks says admin said something stupid with intent to hijack this thread

some idiots never learn

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clean the fucking walls if you don't like it or stand over them to make them clean the walls. Or just leave it be as an embarrassment to the kid until it moves out of the house. THEN you can paint the room and maybe throw down some new carpet.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just be happy they are not out killing people ! Have them wash the wall/walls and say if you do that again I will beat you with a baseball bat - - - - -