Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
she only shampoos twice a week because the rest of the time she uses Poofter's cream to keep her hair so vibrant the rest of the time. she would be so lost without him. if he wasn't a part of her life the last several years she would have killed her "kids" "man" and herself by now. one could say God bless Poofter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
she only shampoos twice a week because the rest of the time she uses Poofter's cream to keep her hair so vibrant the rest of the time. she would be so lost without him. if he wasn't a part of her life the last several years she would have killed her "kids" "man" and herself by now. one could say God bless Poofter.

You have problems, dude.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't you just love cowards that hide behind alts.

I think this tard is to scared to come at you under there known username.

Eh. I can't keep track of all the idiots I've pissed off badly enough for them to bitch for more than a year.

The wailing about Poofer of course lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope it's Paddy.

Why you so interested.

You seem like a Julian or a Sebastian,hit the nail on the head there did I lulz.
You seem like another foreigner awestruck with fools who wear diapers wearing orange makeup. Yeah so why the interest?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope it's Paddy.

Why you so interested.

You seem like a Julian or a Sebastian,hit the nail on the head there did I lulz.
No @admin is a "Marco", hangs around coffee shops a lot and wears leather shorts. Has a strange permanent pout and a thin moustache. Wth his fore arm raised his hand flips back and forth like he has no muscle in his wrists as he talks. This is strange as with his over developed right bicep muscle suggests he does a lot of "working out".

His 2 friends he meets for skimmed lattes are Julian and Sebastian.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
uhmm its St. Paddy's day the only thing i have to handle is the beer whiskey.. everything else like it. i'm doing just fine. Now get down on your knees and give me a blowjob.. Poofter later
I've told you before Flynn.

I will not fuck you.

Gayyity will though.The sick fuck.