Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s too fat to do it himself

happybirthday-bobby.gif

Whoop whoop!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Marvin WTF bro ? :LOL3: I haven't even watched the Beachcombers yet and you got me spillin my Maple syrup all over myself eh LOL

Let's Rock an Roll on this fine Sunday Funday

F0NiXU.gif

Let us also celEbrate ... the wordular DUHHHvv is back

808bb2f137d29232d6649b436d499136_w200.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
sorry bro .
No no no apologies necessary. It's just that when I saw the notification that you quoted me and clicked on it, it shows that you quoted Dove for some reason. lol There's a mix up in the forum software I think.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
and like magic she is posting on here again
after bitching and moaning to all that she couldn't get in
more bullshit.
fuck does she bathe in and eat bullshit too? feed her kids that nastiness? disgusting piece of shit.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
more bullshit.
fuck does she bathe in and eat bullshit too? feed her kids that nastiness? disgusting piece of shit.
You two sound close.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
more bullshit.

What are you so emotional over this?

The board owner or whoever banned me and had my IP redirected to some imgur photo. So I could not even pull up the board. It was like this for several months and I left it alone.

So I decided i wanted to scroll here and made that known so it could be fixed. And it was obviously fixed.

The ONLY one batching and moaning is YOU, dude. You started spazzing out, whining about lies and clutching pearls because for some reason...this has you deep into your feels.

And I don't even know who the fuck you even ARE but clearly you know who I am and have some not so great feelings about that.

Lulz. Sir....this just isn't it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The geese are definitely coming to pay you a visit, ya repetitive wanksplat.

Get some new material pronto and maybe.. maybe... they'll have some mercy on you.

X has never lived with a woman and doesn't understand that women....especially women with long and thick hair...do NOT wash or shampoo thier hair everyday as that would strip the oils and turn it into straw.

I explained this many times. Even posted links about proper hair care for healthy hair.

He just ain't having it. He thinks the fact I only shampoo my hair twice a week is just unheard of and outrageous.

I see he is still thinking he really has something here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What are you so emotional over this?

The board owner or whoever banned me and had my IP redirected to some imgur photo. So I could not even pull up the board. It was like this for several months and I left it alone.

So I decided i wanted to scroll here and made that known so it could be fixed. And it was obviously fixed.

The ONLY one batching and moaning is YOU, dude. You started spazzing out, whining about lies and clutching pearls because for some reason...this has you deep into your feels.

And I don't even know who the fuck you even ARE but clearly you know who I am and have some not so great feelings about that.

Lulz. Sir....this just isn't it.
Possible with a little less word and a bit of umpf ffs what did you come back for anyways, the type to just plain ole ruin a good thing ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X has never lived with a woman and doesn't understand that women....especially women with long and thick hair...do NOT wash or shampoo thier hair everyday as that would strip the oils and turn it into straw.

I explained this many times. Even posted links about proper hair care for healthy hair.

He just ain't having it. He thinks the fact I only shampoo my hair twice a week is just unheard of and outrageous.

I see he is still thinking he really has something here.
Got nothing but clean smelling hair, you got fucking plumbing yet ?? LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What ?? You’re not going to explain in a million words why you didn’t sleep ? Ahahahah

Do i need to?

I was cuddling and playing with the love of my life.

Were you interested in details? Because....no.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can’t see BF doing that to any poster who follows the rules here.

It’s also widely known and accepted as fact that this same poster allowed banned members to drive this profile, I don’t blame BF.

Personally, I have no any desire to post with anyone who has to be monitored and goderated at this level.

1. Uh yeah, I broke the rules. Hence the banning. Not sure why that's in question...especially since

2. So you know I let Biggie use my account because I wasnt. And that's why I got banned. And redirected to some picture. And it's "widely known". So what?

Congratz for figuring that out. The issue is my ban was lifted apparently a long time ago. I didn't know because I haven't been bothering. So when I decided to bother, I couldn't pull up the page due to some redirect feature.

This seems to have caused more excitement than it should have.

3. I mean did someone actually ask you about your "desires" on who you post on someone else's board with? I just can't really understand why you felt the need to share that.

Are you expecting to be accommodated? Lmao!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Got nothing but clean smelling hair, you got fucking plumbing yet ?? LOL

As do I have very clean....and healthy...hair that smells fantastic.

You are a MAN. You use 5 in 1 "wash" for everything.

WOMEN do not groom the same way men groom.

I also shampoo just the roots of my hair. So just my actual head gets shampood. I only condition the ends as well.

I've been using this Opalex hair line that is absolutely awesome. Pricey but worth it!

I've always had plumbing so I have no fucking clue what you are on about with that one. Is that because I posted about fixing my own pipes? Because that was awesome.

I moved a year ago. Got divorced. Got rid of my horrible egg donor and have been living with my boyfriend for a year now. So....yeah.