Duh-vid can't log in...is this a false flag?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doh-vid said she is redirected to a imgur photo when trying to log into BF, what type of photo this is never described but one rumor is it's a photo of Frood's feet. Duhvey also claims Sheriff has no intention of fixing this because Murdy, Lily and admin had a secret meeting with Sheriff and said they would cry if DerpyDove was posting again at BF.

CW mentioned Dove had trouble getting past a captcha when she posted at Flame Truth...so this may be a case of good old fashioned stupidity...I think Sheriff will need to clear this up or possibly Dove can call the Best Buy Geek Squad and they may be able to help her create a new BF account or log into her current one.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I would try to offer advice but it is known Dove only uses her phone to forum and I have never used my phone to forum. Forum-ing on a phone is entirely alien to me so I don't how similar/dissimilar it is to using a regular browser on a desktop computer.

My advice would be little better than guesses and probably useless, since she's already received the same advice I would have given (clear cache and cookies, etc.).

If there is some kind of redirect nothing she does (possibly aside from registering a new user) is going to make a difference anyway.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would try to offer advice but it is known Dove only uses her phone to forum and I have never used my phone to forum. Forum-ing on a phone is entirely alien to me so I don't how similar/dissimilar it is to using a regular browser on a desktop computer.

My advice would be little better than guesses and probably useless, since she's already received the same advice I would have given (clear cache and cookies, etc.).

If there is some kind of redirect nothing she does (possibly aside from registering a new user) is going to make a difference anyway.
It's a redirect that b/f does to users that annoy him or something like that.

It is a thing ....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t see BF doing that to any poster who follows the rules here.

It’s also widely known and accepted as fact that this same poster allowed banned members to drive this profile, I don’t blame BF.

Personally, I have no any desire to post with anyone who has to be monitored and goderated at this level.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A while back I would have said the same but I also wouldn't have imagined he'd randomly phone one of us up, either.

/shrug

I don’t know him well enough to confirm or deny this. I have never had an issue with him. So, it’s hard for me to sympathize with people who do since there is usually a situation they have created that leads to his interactions.

I get accused of a lot of things I simply would not do…. just like the OP has suggested.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a recording and yes I've heard it.

Not trying to bust anyone's balls just saying a minor prank/troll like setting a redirect isn't exactly far-fetched.

I was referring to the accusation that he called someone unsolicited in RL.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I was referring to the accusation that he called someone unsolicited in RL.

There's a recording, yes I've heard it, and I didn't take notes at the time but I think I remember @BF basically owning up to it.

Not trying to make an issue of it again so that's the last I have to say about it.

Believe whatever you want.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
8 months ago.. Dove shared logins with another.

She was DISCOURAGED...

uVjN8Fk.jpeg

"Discouraged users are subjected to annoying random delays and failures in system behavior, designed to 'encourage' them to go away and troll some other site."

The account has been reopened.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ACK! I do not like that pic. It looks eerily similar to Breakfall.
Poor Dove has suffered enough dammit!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doh-vid said she is redirected to a imgur photo when trying to log into BF, what type of photo this is never described but one rumor is it's a photo of Frood's feet. Duhvey also claims Sheriff has no intention of fixing this because Murdy, Lily and admin had a secret meeting with Sheriff and said they would cry if DerpyDove was posting again at BF.

CW mentioned Dove had trouble getting past a captcha when she posted at Flame Truth...so this may be a case of good old fashioned stupidity...I think Sheriff will need to clear this up or possibly Dove can call the Best Buy Geek Squad and they may be able to help her create a new BF account or log into her current one.
I agree. The Geek Squad should handle this problem.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Twat? Do you mean Fraud aka "Frood"?
What is his other nsme? I think that's the one. The one who went on and on about how he had lived in 500 countries and that I would leave Portugal after two years.