Fucking worthless animals

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And you people wonder why cops in the US feel like they're fighting a war

When one of these animals dies in the hands of the cops, the rest of the animals break all hell lose

But when these fucking cowards show EXACTLY why cops are always on their toes when dealing with them, nobody says shit

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Slightly off topic but the woke people are pretty fucking stupid. I am serious many of them belong in insane asylums.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Slightly off topic but the woke people are pretty fucking stupid. I am serious many of them belong in insane asylums.

Being a democrat alone makes you borderline insane as it is

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I fucking hate niggers

I have nothing against black people. Niggers are an entirely different matter
qPMj1Qn.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Notice how they attack decent men and passionately defend SCUM?

And they wonder why assault is such a problem.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blacks are not getting shot because they are black. They get shot because they attacked police. They can chose not to engage in crime and if caught can chose to not attack the officers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Those hate filled black nationalists (their self identification) did get found guilty by the whole of creating a hostile environment but no hate crime charges, of course, which they should have gotten. Also no expulsion so racist blacks still have special privileges.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They were not booted. They were found guilty in the school disappline system but not expelled. Just a minor slap on the wrist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They were not booted. They were found guilty in the school disappline system but not expelled. Just a minor slap on the wrist.

Really? I was under the impression they were booted.

Huh. I guess I'm wrong because I'm not finding anything :/

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
True, she could have been caught bangin another dude.

A few years ago, some kid was crying inside a truck's cabin and them some fat old dude comes down from it buttoning his pants

They lynched him thinking he was molesting her

Turns out he was the kid's grandpa and he was simply taking a nap inside his truck, waiting for the kid's mom to arrive and the kid cried simply because she was throwing a tantrum

Another time, they lynched a woman because someone started a rumor on social media saying she kidnapped kids to do black magic rituals

They killed her, also a lie

Sometimes it works better, like the other, some asshole was kissing a 6 yo little native girl and the video leaked

They dragged him out of the cops' hands and turned him into mush on the streets

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blacks are not getting shot because they are black. They get shot because they attacked police. They can chose not to engage in crime and if caught can chose to not attack the officers.

And the guy who got choked out for selling black market cigs? Or the guy who passed a fake $20? Or the guy who was loitering at a construction site? Come on. You can't make a blanket statement like that. I had a student who got pulled out of his car, handcuffed, and thrown to the ground because he was a black kid trying to pick up his sister in a rich white neighborhood. He did fucking nothing except drive slowly up to a house.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

And the guy who got choked out for selling black market cigs? Or the guy who passed a fake $20? Or the guy who was loitering at a construction site? Come on. You can't make a blanket statement like that. I had a student who got pulled out of his car, handcuffed, and thrown to the ground because he was a black kid trying to pick up his sister in a rich white neighborhood. He did fucking nothing except drive slowly up to a house.
That's what happens when things start looking like a war instead of simply urban violence, Lotus

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's what happens when things start looking like a war instead of simply urban violence, Lotus

You don't know the area we were in. It didn't look like a war. The fucking cops were arresting him for driving while black. That is all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't know the area we were in. It didn't look like a war. The fucking cops were arresting him for driving while black. That is all.
How the fuck would YOU know? How can you get any satisfaction out of making shit up in your head that fits with your "muh gut" narritive? You're one of the biggest fakes I know, second biggest on this board though...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That ENTIRE Eric Gardner incident was rubber stamped by a BLACK FEMALE supervisor!

And just who the fuck made the NYC laws?

PWN3D!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I still think there should be more outage about the unstoppable violence plaguing black communities than the side effects it causes on society. Your friend should be pissed at his peers who make this situation spill everywhere.