Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you know what a NORMAL person does with a gun ??

they have one, for protection, they don't flaunt it, intimidate with it, video tape their silly asses with it...they just have it in case
do you know what a retard does, he stands there with other like minded retards and gets pics taken of themselves .. it's THAT mentality that needs to be eradicated in the name of your once glorious country

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They BOTH have their fanatical views... no diff

3366.jpg
c7432ee4-064d-11ec-bebc-45cb9ad58a59_1629970220873.jpg

talk all you want as I'm sure you will, but there is no diff

So 2A demonstrations are "fanatical"?

So hardworking regular people who believe in the Constitution of the country and rights is affirms are comparable to jihadists?

That's what you are saying?

Even though its NOT 2A demonstrators destroying communities, beating and murdering innocent people and plowing into crowds with Van's?

You are saying we lack common sense but your line of logic here would be if I posted a picture of myself with a glass of water, and next to it a pic of Hitler with water that would be evidence we are both "fanatical".

Meanwhile the REAL fanaticals

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Uhhuh

But yeah X. I totally see how a picture of law abiding citizens having a perfectly legal and protected 2A demonstration next to a picture of scum bag terrorist jihadist shows its American law abiding citizens who are dangerous. Yeah THAT makes sense.

Never mind mobs of homegrown terrorist are directly launching terrorist attacks on innocent Americans exactly how Jihadists do them. Nope it citizens supporting rights and laws.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

3366.jpg

So hardworking regular people who believe in the Constitution of the country and rights is affirms are comparable to jihadists?

Even though its NOT 2A demonstrators destroying communities, beating and murdering innocent people and plowing into crowds with Van's?

You are saying we lack common sense but your line of logic here would be if I posted a picture of myself with a glass of water, and next to it a pic of Hitler with water that would be evidence we are both "fanatical".

Uhhuh

But yeah X. I totally see how a picture of law abiding citizens having a perfectly legal and protected 2A demonstration next to a picture of scum bag terrorist jihadist shows its American law abiding citizens who are dangerous. Yeah THAT makes sense.

Never mind mobs of homegrown terrorist are directly launching terrorist attacks on innocent Americans exactly how Jihadists do them. Nope it citizens supporting rights and laws.

do you ever read what you post :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: -

what kind of shit was that hitler and you with water ?? hahahahahahaa

fanatical fucktards live with it, the whole world already knows

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hard working :LOL3:

doing wat ?? showing the world what a joke they are

Most of those guys work in the trade and have families. I would know....I live in MI. I know SEVERAL people who attended that demonstration.

And again.....let's see what they burnt down. Who did they murder? Who did they brutally beat?

Because I have several videos, pictures, names from all the destruction death and harm done by radical mobs that you dont think people should be allowed to defend themselves from.

And guess what? None of those men have raped or trafficked minors or beat women. Cant say the same for left wing rioters can we?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Most of those guys work in the trade and have families. I would know....I live in MI. I know SEVERAL people who attended that demonstration.

And again.....let's see what they burnt down. Who did they murder? Who did they brutally beat?

Because I have several videos, pictures, names from all the destruction death and harm done by radical mobs that you dont think people should be allowed to defend themselves from.

And guess what? None of those men have raped or trafficked minors or beat women. Cant say the same for left wing rioters can we?

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

nope ! not fanatical you say ?? lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

3366.jpg

Uhhuh

I figured that would be too advanced.

The point was... and I'll try to keep it simple....is posting a picture devoid of context of men standing with guns next to another picture with no context of men with guns doesnt prove anything.

You are just demonstrating your bias.

The first picture you posted is of regular, working American men. One was from the capital of MY state....the Lansing protest. Which also had many "democrats dumping Whitmer" and all kinds of people present. I have tons of pics from that day.

So you posted a picture of American men, using their protected rights legally in a 2A demonstration.......and then attempted to lump them in with murderous jihadists because oh look, you have of them standing with guns as well.

Completely different people, armed for completely different reasons, completely different ideologies. But be aware that the picture of armed jihadists is exactly one of the reasons why LAW abiding Americans fight to preserve our longstanding rights to arm ourselves.

Now......we have the criminal mobs you are arguing for literally driving vans into crowds of innocent people JUST like jihadists drive Van's into crowds of innocent people.

And your argument is law abiding innocent people are the problem and shouldnt be legally allowed to defend ourselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

nope ! not fanatical you say ?? lol

Nope. Supporting the constitutional rights is not fanatical.

It's insane that has become seen as "fanatical" though. That's the problem. When human and constitutional RIGHTS become "fanatical" and people start defending terrorist attacks on innocent people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
defending terrorist attacks you're so full of shit its too deep to shovel LOL

fanatical freaks that store ammunition and stand around with assault rifles ...

fanatics...always have been this is nothing new , the whole world know it

X

xXx
Site Supporter

3366.jpg

Uhhuh

I figured that would be too advanced.

The point was... and I'll try to keep it simple....is posting a picture devoid of context of men standing with guns next to another picture with no context of men with guns doesnt prove anything.

You are just demonstrating your bias.

The first picture you posted is of regular, working American men. One was from the capital of MY state....the Lansing protest. Which also had many "democrats dumping Whitmer" and all kinds of people present. I have tons of pics from that day.

So you posted a picture of American men, using their protected rights legally in a 2A demonstration.......and then attempted to lump them in with murderous jihadists because oh look, you have of them standing with guns as well.

Completely different people, armed for completely different reasons, completely different ideologies. But be aware that the picture of armed jihadists is exactly one of the reasons why LAW abiding Americans fight to preserve our longstanding rights to arm ourselves.

Now......we have the criminal mobs you are arguing for literally driving vans into crowds of innocent people JUST like jihadists drive Van's into crowds of innocent people.

And your argument is law abiding innocent people are the problem and shouldnt be legally allowed to defend ourselves.

WATCH OUT !!

IT'S A SKATEBOARD !!
skateboard.gif

200.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
defending terrorist attacks you're so full of shit its too deep to shovel LOL

fanatical freaks that store ammunition and stand around with assault rifles ...

fanatics...always have been this is nothing new , the whole world know it

2A demonstrators are not fanatical. Neither is supporting the rights of the people and YEAH....you guys are arguing against law abiding regular people being able to defend themselves.

These mobs are the definition of domestic terror. Anyone with a brain can see that. And now they are plowing vans into crowds like fucking jihadists and you think throwing up pictures with no context makes LAW abiding people like jihadists?

Hey why I dont I start a game called "Jihadist or BLM" and just start posting pictures of terrorist attacks overseas with picture of BLM/antifa protests and see how often you guys wont be able to tell the difference?

Funny how you guys are not so worried about gun violence UNTIL you see law abiding citizens who harm no one holding guns. Just not when BLM "protesters" shoot innocent people with illegal guns.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X thinks 2A demonstrators are scary "fanatics"

But this is fine

Just make sure innocent people cant arm themselves legally.
Innocent people yes, fanatics like you YIKES !!

I genuinely hope your insanely naive, bad judgement doesnt get you hurt one day because you cant discern friend and foe.

I mean that.

Unlike some of the others here who hold regular people in contempt and seek to strip our rights and validate homegrown terrorism....I think you are just naive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This describes the liberals on this topic to a "T".

Actually, it best describes YOU, pal. Unless you have something better than "the news says" when I ask you for a cite.

Nope, sorry. O has been posting straight facts. And Thomas is directly addressing a certain group here. A group that constantly lies and attacks.

Could you explain maybe whose job is it to give orders for people to defend themselves?

No, I was addressing Oerdin rather than you. And as I already promised you, you're going on Iggy to join Lotus... when I get around to finding the buttons for that.

POS

X

xXx
Site Supporter

But this is fine

I genuinely hope your insanely naive, bad judgement doesnt get you hurt one day because you cant discern friend and foe.

I mean that.

Unlike some of the others here who hold regular people in contempt and seek to strip our rights and validate homegrown terrorism....I think you are just naive.

INSTEAD OF YELLING OUT ALLHU SNACKBAR
you keep yelling out 2A DEMONSTRATORS !!
ululation-lulululiii.gif

LOL

Sorry dove, I respext the gun owner who has a gun and NO ONE KNOWS it ... not you freaks

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3366.jpg

Why are you ignoring the rioters that have burned, pillaged, killed and destroyed communities FOR YEARS? Just curious why you choose to ignore that? This case, under normal circumstances, wouldn't have even gone to trial BECAUSE it was a clear case of self-defense. If I had to bet, you didn't even WATCH the trial.. read about it OR view any evidence.. I'LL BET ON IT!! And if you didn't.. stop taking out your ignorant ass. :) thanks :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But this is fine

I mean that.

INSTEAD OF YELLING OUT ALLHU SNACKBAR
you keep yelling out 2A DEMONSTRATORS !!
ululation-lulululiii.gif

LOL

Sorry dove, I respext the gun owner who has a gun and NO ONE KNOWS it ... not you freaks

A lot of those people do 2A demonstrations at protests.

You are niave AF if you are worried about regular people excercising a right during a safe and peaceful demonstration but mad that innocent people can defend themselves during violent acts of domestic terror called "blm demonstrations" where people are shot with illegal guns, beaten and raped and businesses burnt.

Like I said your judgement is awful. I hope it doesnt cause you to get hurt or killed one day because you cant judge who is "fanatical" and who is just a regular American.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

3366.jpg

Why are you ignoring the rioters that have burned, pillaged, killed and destroyed communities FOR YEARS? Just curious why you choose to ignore that? This case, under normal circumstances, wouldn't have even gone to trial BECAUSE it was a clear case of self-defense. If I had to bet, you didn't even WATCH the trial.. read about it OR view any evidence.. I'LL BET ON IT!! And if you didn't.. stop taking out your ignorant ass. :) thanks :)

The REASON regular Americans have 2A protests

Screenshot-20211119-222241-Google.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-091451-Google.jpg

But hey Raven....these scum dont let anyone know they have guns. Until they put a bullet through an 8 year old black girl (Turner). The many innocent people murdered... bit latest they kept their guns hidden! That's respectable!!

X has extremely bad judgement. He is likely to get himself jumped and killed thinking like that. Sad. I hope he stays far out where he wont have to figure out who is safe and who will fuck him up.

Maybe he thinks the state will protect him.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder if someone told X they were just hammering a nail as they attack him and hit him in the head with a hammer if he would lay still and believe them?

Since bashing people in the head with skateboards is just skateboarding now.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is a friend of mine.. and I know he doesn't like guns.. I just ask that he educate himself about this case instead of spewing shit.. :/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is a friend of mine.. and I know he doesn't like guns.. I just ask that he educate himself about this case instead of spewing shit.. :/

Not liking guns is fine.

But calling the Constitution "fanatical" and not being able to discern regular, working law abiding American men from terrorists Jihadists is insanely niave and dumb.

Arguing against human rights to self defense is pretty bad too.....while ignoring the very real threat people (innocent regular working people) are being confronted with.

I dont think X is maliscious like a basic establishment party shill.....I think he is dangerously niave and has bad judgement

I wish he would think harder.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think you over think, you see how I'm this and I'm that yada crap, because I don't align with your views, a bit fanatical so of course you have all these labels for me now ... LOL That's a gang of fanatical minded people with those weapons, the normal people with guns simply for protection are at home like YIKES !! plain and simple
btw I was wrong to say you're full of shit , I had no right .. 'poliguise

X

xXx
Site Supporter

skateboards are not a deadly weapon ... its an excuse .. that worked

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is, tho.. If used as one.. Lemme bash you over the head with it a couple of times and we'll find out HAHAHAHA... kidding of course :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you over think, you see how I'm this and I'm that yada crap, because I don't align with your views, a bit fanatical so of course you have all these labels for me now ... LOL That's a gang of fanatical minded people with those weapons, the normal people with guns simply for protection are at home like YIKES !! plain and simple
btw I was wrong to say you're full of shit , I had no right .. 'poliguise

You WOULD think that X....because you have bad judgement lol.

I'm not over thinking, I'm just not niave like this. This isnt about "beliefs".....this is common sense. People have a right to defend themselves against violent attackers. This isnt a belief. It's a right.

And sorry kid but in America, believing in human and constitutional rights isnt fanatical. Its baseline. Just because we have a radical and authoritarian movement trying to subvert the country doesnt make them a valid group with beliefs we are competing with. That ideology is an intruder and they are gonna have to face civil war if they want to take over.

This isnt "over thinking". You just need to think more objectively/clearly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is, tho.. If used as one.. Lemme bash you over the head with it a couple of times and we'll find out HAHAHAHA... kidding of course :)

skateboard-face.gif

I wouldn't shoot you .. I would take you out for xhili and buy you a touque

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

skateboards are not a deadly weapon ... its an excuse .. that worked

It is when you are bashing someone in the head.

See I'm not over thinking. You are NOT thinking. That's the problem.

Using a skateboard to bash a head in isnt "skateboarding" and seeing you pretend the issue is the skateboard itself is pretty flabbergasting.

Stop being dumb.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I didn't see any heads getting bashed in with a skateboard, are you a future predicktor ??