Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And arguing with people on the Rabid Right also seems futile as well.

The "Rabid Right". Hahaha!!!

I gave you the opportunity to delve deep into some of your misconceptions about the case last night Joe.

You bailed quick!!

Do not complain if others seem stuck on their opinions when you will not face The Truth when it is presented to you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle isn't innocent any more than the rioters were.
Jury said otherwise, fuckwit :)

It was a fixed trial anyways as Judge Schroeder wanted his 'son' Kyle to be acquitted at all costs.

No, it was not "fixed" trial.

So you are really gonna go conspiracy level with this because you personally dont like WI laws or people defending themselves? And now you are projecting your bias onto the judge because YOU want Kyle guilty.

Cite the laws he broke.

Good grief. No one can be objective anymore.

Obviously we'll never see eye to eye on this issue Dovey Dear.

I just don't wish to idolize or endorse Kyle Rittenhouse any more than some have ridiculously elevated a career criminal like George Floyd to martyr status.

They are/were both imperfect characters.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

Juries aren't infallible. This is not a difficult concept.
You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Untrue. I can accept the verdict and still despise the kid. It's called nuance.

No it's not. It's called Hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Nonsense. Stop whining.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So the next time an antifa guns down a proud boy and claims self defense you'll be elated too, right?

If the Proud Boy was attacking the Antifa goof who was running away it would be okay. If the Proud Boy turned out to be a child rapist, then I would be elated.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I love how Murdock can seem reasonable for a couple of posts, but when her argument starts to fall apart, she says ridiculous things like this:

Who cares if it takes a huge insurance agency 30 years to collect from these assfucks when you’re accruing 10% interest on the judgement even when a payment plan is in place?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

e651527d10750d2636abe136eb1acb9b.gif

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It was a fixed trial anyways as Judge Schroeder wanted his 'son' Kyle to be acquitted at all costs.

No, it was not "fixed" trial.

So you are really gonna go conspiracy level with this because you personally dont like WI laws or people defending themselves? And now you are projecting your bias onto the judge because YOU want Kyle guilty.

Cite the laws he broke.

Good grief. No one can be objective anymore.

Obviously we'll never see eye to eye on this issue Dovey Dear.

I just don't wish to idolize or endorse Kyle Rittenhouse any more than some have ridiculously elevated a career criminal like George Floyd to martyr status.

They are/were both imperfect characters.

I just think it's sad that people cant be objective and reasonable and that they would be comfortable with an authoritarian "justice" system where people get convicted when they broke no laws.

I also think it's sad that the media and masses demonize and dehumanize an innocent kid and defame him, but people defending him are "idolizing" him. You'll criticize that but not the demonizing and defaming.

Maliscious and politically motivated prosecution can destroy a person's life even when they are innocent and found not guilty
The total lack of empathy for regular innocent people is incredibly sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the next time an antifa guns down a proud boy and claims self defense you'll be elated too, right?

If the Proud Boy was attacking the Antifa goof who was running away it would be okay. If the Proud Boy turned out to be a child rapist, then I would be elated.

Yep

They cant see past their partisan labels. And the saddest part is how anything done by anyone on their "side" is acceptable but anyone deemed the other "side" is bad bad bad for pretty much nothing. People cant even defend themselves.

They are evil. Brains totally rotted and no empathy or common sense.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

Doesn't seem like the parents did a great job of raising Kyle.

Much of it is their fault that he got into trouble.

I think his mother is a failure as a parent.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

You mean the angry white mob of hate filled registered democrats who were rioting and burning Kenosha down, or the righteously angry citizens who had to take steps to protect their own property from the evil hate-filled and violent Democrats because the Democrat in charge refused to protect them?

Which angry white mob are you talking about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

You mean the angry white mob of hate filled registered democrats who were rioting and burning Kenosha down, or the righteously angry citizens who had to take steps to protect their own property from the evil hate-filled and violent Democrats because the Democrat in charge refused to protect them?

Prove they're registered Democrats, LongShanks wannabe.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

That's pretty pathetic, Joe. You people are suppose to champion the lower classes. That's in Leftist Verminism 101 training.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

So how many of the hate-filled and violent rioters all the summer before last voated for Trump?

Gimme a ball park?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

That's pretty pathetic, Joe. You people are suppose to champion the lower classes. That's in Leftist Verminism 101 training.

Well Reggie/Rennel what I read about Kyle's mother is she's a single mom with dyslexia & the dad split when Kyle was a child. So the father basically abandoned him. And then he didnt provide Kyle with any moral support nor wanted anything to do with Kyle during the trial.

I think that was an example of bad parenting don't you? If it was a more stable family none of this may ever have happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

That's exactly it. They have a disturbing and revolting hatred for anyone deemed "the right".

So basically if you are unfortunate enough to have these mobs come to your community and if they attack you while you are trying to help protect it, and defend yourself, they have a irrational hatred of you and want you and your family to die.

And they call a criminal psycho murdering children driving into a holiday parade "karma".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

I think his mother did awesome. I'd be proud of him.

That could have been MY town and MY daughter. Kyle is far more relatable to the rest of us than these psycho leftists and their army of revolutionary pedos and rapists who are bent of destroying the working class and destroying communities. You know tearing down what other people build.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Did you see the video of them smashing that 70 year old business owner in the face and busting his jaw? Its fucking horrible.

All the people they have brutally beaten and even killed and they hate the one defended himself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Well Reggie/Rennel what I read about Kyle's mother is she's a single mom with dyslexia & the dad split when Kyle was a child. So the father basically abandoned him. And then he didnt provide Kyle with any moral support nor wanted anything to do with Kyle during the trial.

I think that was an example of bad parenting don't you? If it was a more stable family none of this may ever have happened.

I think that's the perfect picture of the average working American family. And considering that....Kyle didnt go join a violent gang or set out on a life of crime. He invested himself in positive things and he cares about his community

And he went out there to help give medical aid and to help protect businesses.

That kid has more integrity and kindness in his toenail than the scum bags that went to destroy a community and beat up local business owners.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

That could have been MY town and MY daughter. Kyle is far more relatable to the rest of us than these psycho leftists and their army of revolutionary pedos and rapists who are bent of destroying the working class and destroying communities. You know tearing down what other people build.

Yknow Dovey I don't despise Kyle tho I do somewhat the groups which support him.

He kind of had a shitty upbringing and his father doesn't sound like much.

Maybe his mother did her best but it was evident that he could have used a father in his life.

Fact that his father didn't help him during the trial says a lot about him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Yknow Dovey I don't despise Kyle tho I do somewhat the groups which support him.

Maybe his mother did her best but it was evident that he could have used a father in his life.

I think you really dont know this kid and you keep looking for things to criticize.

Kyle is pretty much a boy scout who at 17 was already EMT liscenced and completed cadet training who was active in his community on a positive level. He clearly cares deeply about helping people.

He has no criminal history. None.

Unlike pretty much everyone with the leftwing mob who went to destroy Kenosha. And beat up locals.

The fact is he didnt break any laws whatsoever and he was there to help the community. It's not his fault those who went to destroy it targeted him and got themselves shot.

I wish youd remove your political bias from this and see it clearly. You are very stuck on "groups" and partisan politcs. You are not seeing individuals.

And its STILL not okay for mobs of leftists to attack and destroy towns and hurt/kill people, Joe. Politics doesnt magically make that okay. It actually is what makes it terrorism. Do you know the definition of terrorism?

Here

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

Notice that's exactly what these mobs are doing. They ARE terrorists. Attacking communities. And you are stuck on criticizing a kid who was defending himself against terrorists that invaded HIS community. Who broke NO laws. Who was forced to endure a maliscious politically motivated prosecution. Where is your empathy?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

So how many of the hate-filled and violent rioters all the summer before last voated for Trump?

Gimme a ball park?
that outta keep piggy fuming for awhile

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just pointing out how Kyle's father never so much provided him with any moral support when he got into trouble or went on trial.and he let the mother do all the heavy lifting.

So I think the broken home Kyle grew up in contributed to his troubles.

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

I think you really dont know this kid and you keep looking for things to criticize.

Kyle is pretty much a boy scout who at 17 was already EMT liscenced and completed cadet training who was active in his community on a positive level. He clearly cares deeply about helping people.

Unlike pretty much everyone with the leftwing mob who went to destroy Kenosha. And beat up locals.

The fact is he didnt break any laws whatsoever and he was there to help the community. It's not his fault those who went to destroy it targeted him and got themselves shot.

I wish youd remove your political bias from this and see it clearly. You are very stuck on "groups" and partisan politcs. You are not seeing individuals.

And its STILL not okay for mobs of leftists to attack and destroy towns and hurt/kill people, Joe. Politics doesnt magically make that okay. It actually is what makes it terrorism. Do you know the definition of terrorism?

Here

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

Notice that's exactly what these mobs are doing. They ARE terrorists. Attacking communities. And you are stuck on criticizing a kid who was defending himself against terrorists that invaded HIS community. Who broke NO laws. Who was forced to endure a maliscious politically motivated prosecution. Where is your empathy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just pointing out how Kyle's father never so much provided him with any moral support when he got into trouble or went on trial.and he let the mother do all the heavy lifting.

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Here

Firstly you dont know that.

Also Kyle doesn't have any "troubles" outside of finding himself on the wrong end of a mob, having to defend himself with deadly and being drug through malicious prosecution hell because of the partisan left.

His "troubles" started when leftard mobs attacked his community.

I dont think his upbringing had anything to do with that.

I bet Kyle's mother is very proud of him. And thankful he didnt grow like Rosenbuam. Or Gross. Or Hubet.

Where do you think those guys trouble started? Since they love to harm people so much and destroy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Here

Firstly you dont know that.

Also Kyle doesn't have any "troubles" outside of finding himself on the wrong end of a mob, having to defend himself with deadly and being drug through malicious prosecution hell because of the partisan left.

His "troubles" started when leftard mobs attacked his community.

I dont think his upbringing had anything to do with that.

I bet Kyle's mother is very proud of him. And thankful he didnt grow like Rosenbuam. Or Gross. Or Hubet.

Where do you think those guys trouble started? Since they love to harm people so much and destroy?
are you still debating with that idiot Joe?