Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kyle isn't innocent any more than the rioters were.
Jury said otherwise, fuckwit :)

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

Juries aren't infallible. This is not a difficult concept.
You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Untrue. I can accept the verdict and still despise the kid. It's called nuance.

No it's not. It's called Hate.

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

You mean the angry white mob of hate filled registered democrats who were rioting and burning Kenosha down, or the righteously angry citizens who had to take steps to protect their own property from the evil hate-filled and violent Democrats because the Democrat in charge refused to protect them?

Which angry white mob are you talking about?

Prove they're registered Democrats, LongShanks wannabe.

So how many of the hate-filled and violent rioters all the summer before last voated for Trump?

Gimme a ball park?

Don't answer my challenge to you with another question. Prove your assertion or gtfo.

Worst dismount ever.

Too bad for you that IDGAF about your opinion.

Awwwwww! Feeling a little scorched, dear.

Not at all. I would call you out as a sophist, but you don't quite measure up.

I'm glad to see that Word-A-Day calendar you got last Christmas hasn't gone to waste.

I have a few choice words for you, friend.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

You mean the angry white mob of hate filled registered democrats who were rioting and burning Kenosha down, or the righteously angry citizens who had to take steps to protect their own property from the evil hate-filled and violent Democrats because the Democrat in charge refused to protect them?

So how many of the hate-filled and violent rioters all the summer before last voated for Trump?

Gimme a ball park?

Don't answer my challenge to you with another question. Prove your assertion or gtfo.

Worst dismount ever.

I'm glad to see that Word-A-Day calendar you got last Christmas hasn't gone to waste.

Oooo! I'd like to dance moar, but I'm ready to leave my desk for a bit and see what's on tv.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Gimme a ball park?

Worst dismount ever.

Oooo! I'd like to dance moar, but I'm ready to leave my desk for a bit and see what's on tv.

No need to check-in with me. Go on, go watch Hannity...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Raven posted a link twice that went into how they decided to drop the weapons and charge

I did not watch it.

But I went to the actual sources: The video of when the judge dropped the charges, and to the actual written law.

I prefer to argue facts and not let it be clouded by the opinions of any other people.

Joe bailed immediately because he could not handle The Truth.

The Truth....according to who?

You mean you?

Obviously if the defense and prosecution were arguing over whether gun charges against Rittenhouse ought to be stayed or dropped based upon a vaguely worded statute, the definition of what constituted an allowable fire arm had not been settled yet. So Judge Schroeder determined that it was legal for a 16 year old to carry an AR-15. But as one article stated, another judge on the appellate court could have overruled Schroeder. But Schroeder coyly said 'my bad' and himself even acknowledged that it was a vaguely worded statute and prior to the trial it was no clear whether a minor could legally carry an AR-15 around.

So in actuality your talking out of your asshole as usual Prowler.

Another Wisconsin judge could have ruled otherwise.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Gimme a ball park?

Worst dismount ever.

No need to check-in with me. Go on, go watch Hannity...

Actually, I watch reruns of Star Trek unless something better is on some stores.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Majority of Pro Kyle Tweets came from Russia

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now why would America's foes seek to cause division in our Country?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Gimme a ball park?

Worst dismount ever.

Never thought much of Raggedy Ass, seeing him join forces with the rat pack, lowers my estimation even more.

Still waiting for you to explain for me the difference between the "insurrection" at the Capitol Building and the "mostly peaceful" three day siege of the White House that, somehow, ISN'T an "insurrection."

You can raise my estimation of you by simply attempting to answer that simple question.
I have zero idea what you are raving about, are you saying the the White House was compromised and trespassed upon and vandalized?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Majority of Pro Kyle Tweets fame from Russia

Well Putin is their dictator who works for the GOP so it must have been his doing. He wants to destabilize the United States. What better way to do it than to help enable flimsy gun laws where it's citizens kill each other and eventually....democracy itself off.

With its history of revolutions, like any former communist country Russia knows this.

Power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well Putin is their dictator who works for the GOP so it must have been his doing. He wants to destabilize the United States. What better way to do it than to help enable flimsy gun laws where it's citizens kill each other and eventually. ...democracy itself off.

With its history of revolutions, Russia knows this.
But I read online that protestors standing outside the White House (As they do 365) is as bad as an angry mob breaking into the Capitol Building causing damage theft and several injuries and at least one death.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well Putin is their dictator who works for the GOP so it must have been his doing. He wants to destabilize the United States. What better way to do it than to help enable flimsy gun laws where it's citizens kill each other and eventually. ...democracy itself off.

But I read online that protestors standing outside the White House (As they do 365) is as bad as an angry mob breaking into the Capitol Building causing damage theft and several injuries and at least one death.

I don't know what Reggie has been going on about. Do you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Gimme a ball park?

Worst dismount ever.
that fat fuck can't climb on a horse in the first place

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all, his posts are starting to sound like ever so slightly more cogent Dovid posts.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm guessing this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm guessing this.

I understand what he's referring to in reference to January 6th. I don't know what he means by 3 day mob.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Russia is delighted that US citizens are arming themselves to the teeth because it will eventually render American democracy dysfunctional and invite totalitarianism into your country. Since everyone becomes afraid of and can no longer trust each other, the government will have no choice but to take all of your civil liberties away from you.

by enabling Civil War they help bring down democracy in the United States.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Protesters" in DC

Screenshot-20211112-091451-Google.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well Putin is their dictator who works for the GOP so it must have been his doing. He wants to destabilize the United States. What better way to do it than to help enable flimsy gun laws where it's citizens kill each other and eventually....democracy itself off.

With its history of revolutions, like any former communist country Russia knows this.

The fact you guys think the "gop" is separate from democrats and that we should be stripped of our rights is terrifying.

Like you guys believe nonsense conspiracy shit and leftists are committing acts of terror and violence against innocent people and you think the "gop" is working for Russia.

Make it make sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Russia is delighted that US citizens are arming themselves to the teeth because it will eventually render American democracy dysfunctional and invite totalitarianism into your country. Since everyone becomes afraid of and can no longer trust each other, the government will have no choice but to take all of your civil liberties away from you.

Right.

So guys you see it. Joe is literally saying that if Americans are allowed to continue excercising the constitutional rights we have had since the country was founded, that if we are able to use our human and constitutional rights we have always had since the beginning of the country....that if we defend ourselves against state sponsored domestic terrorism
.....that our "democracy" will crumble and it RUSSIA who wants us to have our constitutional rights so the "democracy" crumbles.

These people are insane sociopaths. And stupid as fuck.

Joe, how the fuck do you figure that the only way to "save democracy" is to strip people of the Constitutional rights we have always had and make self defense illegal?

That is literally what Hitler did first. Stripped gun rights and let brownshirts tear up communties.

I mean we knew the establishment was coming for our constitutional rights and wanting violence against regular Americans.....but seeing them legit say that Russia supports our Constitution because our rights are destroying democracy is breath taking.

Yeah. Joe wants political violence inflicted on innocent people who cant fight back. For DEMOCRACY.

Oh ps.....We are constitutional republic....but I'm sure this hair brained establishment propaganda mentality isnt worried about facts and details.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The fact you guys think the "gop" is separate from democrats and that we should be stripped of our rights is terrifying.

Like you guys believe nonsense conspiracy shit and leftists are committing acts of terror and violence against innocent people and you think the "gop" is working for Russia.

Make it make sense.

No.

I'm just pointing out that if everyone becomes armed in the US and they start shooting each other it will lead to a civil war where no one trusts each other.

And of course that only invites in authoritarianism and eventually. ..martial law.

Where Americans lose their rights because totalitarianism is imposed upon them thru martial law.

It's all in the plan

I can see it coming.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Right.

So guys you see it. Joe is literally saying that if Americans are allowed to continue excercising the constitutional rights we have had since the country was founded, that if we are able to use our human and constitutional rights we have always had since the beginning of the country....that if we defend ourselves against state sponsored domestic terrorism
.....that our "democracy" will crumble and it RUSSIA who wants us to have our constitutional rights so the "democracy" crumbles.

These people are insane sociopaths. And stupid as fuck.

Joe, how the fuck do you figure that the only way to "save democracy" is to strip people of the Constitutional rights we have always had and make self defense illegal?

That is literally what Hitler did first. Stripped gun rights and let brownshirts tear up communties.

Dy1yqEKV4AIcttb.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally just told my husband that Joe is quoting Mao Zedong as an argument against Americans longstanding constitutional rights to be armed and defend ourselves.

His face contorted and he is still saying "what the fuck" lol

Leftists think Russia is bad....wait until they find out about China.

Oh and didnt Biden recently fuck us over for Russia? I think he did...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Make it make sense.

No.

I'm just pointing out that if everyone becomes armed in the US and they start shooting each other it will lead to a civil war where no one trusts each other.

And of course that only invites in authoritarianism and eventually. ..martial law.

Where Americans lose their rights because totalitarianism is imposed upon them thru martial law.

It's all in the plan

I can see it coming.

Everyone has BEEN armed.

No shit we are being pushed into civil war. You just realizes that?

And guess what Joe.....that doesn't mean we can defend ourselves. You can't strip rights from people.

If you are concern about civil war, you should be opposing the violent riots...yeah? The state sponsored terrorism the resident leftists here support? They are so full of hate they support violence and stripping of rights. I swear you guys only see "red" or "blue".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Literally just told my husband that Joe is quoting Mao Zedong as an argument against Americans longstanding constitutional rights to be armed and defend ourselves.

His face contorted and he is still saying "what the fuck" lol

Leftists think Russia is bad....wait until they find out about China.

Oh and didnt Biden recently fuck us over for Russia? I think he did...

But I'm just pointing out that if you wish for dividing your country up and 2 sides become armed camps it leads to massacres and civil war. That's what happened to both Russia and China . Actually Germany too. And it led to the rise of totalitarian governments because somebody stepped in to establish stability, law and order.

It should serve as a warning to your own country Dovey.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, of course, these cockroaches are always violent felons. Always.

Look at the bright side

liberal cunts defend scum like this so they get what they got coming when these same animals beat the piss out of them in their own bedrooms.

And they will too. And the state whose dick they suck with vigor will protect the rioters.

These stupid useful idiots deserve it, fighting against our rights because they are retard level partisan.

These morons would eat out Caligulas asshole if he were an American democrat.

That's why I won't feel empathy for any of them when this shit turns around and bites them in the ass

I cheer every time I the chickens coming home to roost on these rodents

I'm not one to feel bad when hateful people who want to see other peoples lives destroyed finally get exactly what they wanted.

The mindless herd mentality they have is sickening. They are so dumb they are dangerous.

You people are so full of hatred.

Goes for ANTIFA side too.

There are strikes against both sides.

Yeah that's the thing. They view state sponsored antifa/blm destroying innocent peoples communities, beating and murdering innocent people, destroying livelihoods as "blow back".

If we oppose this ghoulish attacks on innocent people and the campaign against our constitutional rights WE are hateful.

For Sure. Governor should have called in the National Guard to prevent the situation from spiralling out of control like it did. They have to be more responsive than that.

But ideally a society shouldn't have to rely upon vigilantes to patrol the streets either.

Personally I think open and carry gun policies in the US are totally fucked up.

No one shold be able to carry guns openly in public within city limits. left or right. Antifa or Proud Boys.

Guns should be confined to homes for self defense only. Bans/ restrictions on certain kinds of guns too.

Fuk off faggit. You cunts didnt do your job so now you're just gonna have a better chance of getting mowed down by a CONservative.

Are you goin closet homo again, Lokmeer?

Go to your neighborhood bathhouse man.

You need to release some pent up frustrations with yer boyfriends.

josephine, you soft lil bitch, you STILL cant suck my dik!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Hero Kyle went free as a fukin bird and libtards didnt go as haywire as they threatened.

Just in case, I left the AR-10 and loaded mags accessible for my kids. Why? Well, I realized that my legal liability was less if I left them with a high powered rifle with 20 round mags and a 50 round drum plus a case of ammo than if I left em access to my CZ 9mm that only holds 18 rounds. Thanks libtards!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I see Hero Kyle went free as a fukin bird and libtards didnt go as haywire as they threatened.

Just in case, I left the AR-10 and loaded mags accessible for my kids. Why? Well, I realized that my legal liability was less if I left them with a high powered rifle with 20 round mags and a 50 round drum plus a case of ammo than if I left em access to my CZ 9mm that only holds 18 rounds. Thanks libtards!
So what you're saying is you have been busy the last couple days polishing your gun, Thanks for sharing that with us.