Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Hero Kyle went free as a fukin bird and libtards didnt go as haywire as they threatened.

Just in case, I left the AR-10 and loaded mags accessible for my kids. Why? Well, I realized that my legal liability was less if I left them with a high powered rifle with 20 round mags and a 50 round drum plus a case of ammo than if I left em access to my CZ 9mm that only holds 18 rounds. Thanks libtards!
So what you're saying is you have been busy the last couple days polishing your gun, Thanks for sharing that with us.
I've been in NashVegas for the last week, faggit. My kids were left home alone with the high power rifles. I did polish my knob on the wife quite a bit tho!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see Hero Kyle went free as a fukin bird and libtards didnt go as haywire as they threatened.

Just in case, I left the AR-10 and loaded mags accessible for my kids. Why? Well, I realized that my legal liability was less if I left them with a high powered rifle with 20 round mags and a 50 round drum plus a case of ammo than if I left em access to my CZ 9mm that only holds 18 rounds. Thanks libtards!
So what you're saying is you have been busy the last couple days polishing your gun, Thanks for sharing that with us.
I've been in NashVegas for the last week, faggit. My kids were left home alone with the high power rifles. I did polish my knob on the wife quite a bit tho!

Honestly, I didn't notice you weren't here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure ya did, lyin bitch. The swelling in your battered pussy went down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure ya did, lyin bitch. The swelling in your battered pussy went down.

Gross.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle isn't innocent any more than the rioters were.
Jury said otherwise, fuckwit :)

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

Juries aren't infallible. This is not a difficult concept.
You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Untrue. I can accept the verdict and still despise the kid. It's called nuance.

No it's not. It's called Hate.

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

Doesn't seem like the parents did a great job of raising Kyle.

Much of it is their fault that he got into trouble.

I think his mother is a failure as a parent.

I think his mother did awesome. I'd be proud of him.

That could have been MY town and MY daughter. Kyle is far more relatable to the rest of us than these psycho leftists and their army of revolutionary pedos and rapists who are bent of destroying the working class and destroying communities. You know tearing down what other people build.

Actually I kinda take it back.

The mother probably did her best but the father was a failure as a dad esp to Kyle.

Fact that he avoided his son all this time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fascism coming one day to a neighborhood near you...Lokmeer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm all for it as long as we're killing faggits like YUO, josephine!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your closetaxes homosexuality is revealing itself again...Lokmeer!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
nope, FOUR :LOL3:

I came back to this thread and am in the process of reading about 6 pages of new posts, and you think it is remarkable that I made 4 posts in a row....while replying to 6 pages of posts?

You are weak dude. Weak mind or weak troll is the only question.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Prowler. ..why do you try to overpower everyone on this board?

Can't we just read their opinions?

Right left agree disagree they're all entitled to an opinion/pov.

Well that was from out in left field....

Do you have any idea to what post you replied?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally just told my husband that Joe is quoting Mao Zedong as an argument against Americans longstanding constitutional rights to be armed and defend ourselves.

His face contorted and he is still saying "what the fuck" lol

Leftists think Russia is bad....wait until they find out about China.

Oh and didnt Biden recently fuck us over for Russia? I think he did...

But I'm just pointing out that if you wish for dividing your country up and 2 sides become armed camps it leads to massacres and civil war. That's what happened to both Russia and China . Actually Germany too. And it led to the rise of totalitarian governments because somebody stepped in to establish stability, law and order.

It should serve as a warning to your own country Dovey.

Right because we "wish" that to happen.

It's happening anyway, Joe. Because people chose to listen to propaganda and hate the country and hate their own countrymen.

It's not US destroying schools, the country and supporting a racist terrorists ideology that causes mobs to attack towns.

What do call that Joe? When mobs lay siege on a community? You dont see that as civil war action? Do you think that if the rest of us just lay down arms and let the violence happen things will be better and democracy will be saved?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your closetaxes homosexuality is revealing itself again...Lokmeer!
Is that a "NO YUO", josephine? Fukin squishy faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

That could have been MY town and MY daughter. Kyle is far more relatable to the rest of us than these psycho leftists and their army of revolutionary pedos and rapists who are bent of destroying the working class and destroying communities. You know tearing down what other people build.

The mother probably did her best but the father was a failure as a dad esp to Kyle.

I'm not going to assume I know about his father. And i see absolutely nothing to support Kyle being a bad kid and product of a failed parent. That's an opinion based on your personal feelings about self defense.

Pretty one sides to judge people like that. Because he didnt act the way you thought he should have during a terrorist attack on Kenosha.

And I can define terrorism again if that part is confusing. That's what it is.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Truth....according to who?

You mean you?

Obviously if the defense and prosecution were arguing over whether gun charges against Rittenhouse ought to be stayed or dropped based upon a vaguely worded statute, the definition of what constituted an allowable fire arm had not been settled yet. So Judge Schroeder determined that it was legal for a 16 year old to carry an AR-15. But as one article stated, another judge on the appellate court could have overruled Schroeder. But Schroeder coyly said 'my bad' and himself even acknowledged that it was a vaguely worded statute and prior to the trial it was no clear whether a minor could legally carry an AR-15 around.

So in actuality your talking out of your asshole as usual Prowler.

Another Wisconsin judge could have ruled otherwise.

The Truth, Joe, does not bend. The Truth does not rely on a democratic process. The Truth will never come to you, Joe.

You need to come to The Truth.

I showed you the errors in your understanding. You do not seem to be able to process it.

His comment "my bad" was not about the statute regarding the legality of guns. It was regarding a statute concerning the allowance of motions at different stages of a trial.

When I type, I know that you will not understand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure Putan is the one sending the mobs and the attacks and the curriculums and all that racist mess.

And if we just die when they attack us.....well Putan will lose and democracy will be saved.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

I'm not going to assume I know about his father. And i see absolutely nothing to support Kyle being a bad kid and product of a failed parent. That's an opinion based on your personal feelings about self defense.

Pretty one sides to judge people like that. Because he didnt act the way you thought he should have during a terrorist attack on Kenosha.

BOTH my fukin parents were libtard, and look at me!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Obviously if the defense and prosecution were arguing over whether gun charges against Rittenhouse ought to be stayed or dropped based upon a vaguely worded statute, the definition of what constituted an allowable fire arm had not been settled yet. So Judge Schroeder determined that it was legal for a 16 year old to carry an AR-15. But as one article stated, another judge on the appellate court could have overruled Schroeder. But Schroeder coyly said 'my bad' and himself even acknowledged that it was a vaguely worded statute and prior to the trial it was no clear whether a minor could legally carry an AR-15 around.

The Truth, Joe, does not bend. The Truth does not rely on a democratic process. The Truth will never come to you, Joe.

I showed you the errors in your understanding. You do not seem to be able to process it.

His comment "my bad" was not about the statute regarding the legality of guns. It was regarding a statute concerning the allowance of motions at different stages of a trial.

However the legality of age for Rittenhouse to carry the AR15 had not clearly been established until the trial under Wisconsin law, ya doofus.

Otherwise the prosecution and Defense wouldn't have been arguing about it

Nobody was clear on that statute.

And the prosecution could have asked an appellate court to clarify that point in which case it might have been possible that had they decided the AR15 did not fit the definition of an allowable weapon the outcome of the trial could have been different Prowler.

But they failed to file their motion in time.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean you?

However the legality of age for Rittenhouse to carry the AR15 had not clearly been established until the trial, ya doofus.
Stupid fuktard, a person 16yo + can carry a semi auto long gun which is what an AR-15 is. Would you have felt better if Hero Kyle was 18 when he killed your people, faggit?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you touching your gun right now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you touching your gun right now?
I could be. You smakin your prolapsed asshole with a ball bat furiously?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

My whole dad's side of the family are democrats.

They started taking the woke pill.....I've seen the evolution. It's sad. They went from kind, intelligent people to angry and unreasonable and militant.

My Aunt quietly defriended me because I was posting about how people should be able to make their own medical choices. She was really afraid of Covid.

My uncle and I just dont talk anymore. There was no falling out..... we just stopped talking. I have younger cousins....all woke af.

We were never close though.....so it's not some huge loss. I hate to say that but its true.

My dad was completely different from his family. The only thing he really took from them was Catholism, and he wasnt very serious about that either lol.

I've definately noticed there are deep differences between people of different political leanings that go way beyond politcs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Where did you go wrong...Lokmeer !?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you?

However the legality of age for Rittenhouse to carry the AR15 had not clearly been established until the trial under Wisconsin law, ya doofus.

And the prosecution could have asked an appellate court to clarify that point in which case it might have been possible that had they decided the AR15 did not fit the definition of an allowable weapon the outcome of the trial could have been different Prowler

Joe.....it was clear. That's why it was dropped.

And yeah they argue about stuff. The charges themselves were purely political.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

They started taking the woke pill.....I've seen the evolution. It's sad. They went from kind, intelligent people to angry and unreasonable and militant.

My Aunt quietly defriended me because I was posting about how people should be able to make their own medical choices. She was really afraid of Covid.

My uncle and I just dont talk anymore. There was no falling out..... we just stopped talking. I have younger cousins....all woke af.

We were never close though.....so it's not some huge loss. I hate to say that but its true.

My dad was completely different from his family. The only thing he really took from them was Catholism, and he wasnt very serious about that either lol.

I've definately noticed there are deep differences between people of different political leanings that go way beyond politcs.
I simply dont have anything to do with libtard relatives. I learned that one went off the rails to the lib side recently and I've warned the kids to stay away from him and not engage him in convo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey, dumb fucking libs, did they lock trump up yet?

or are we still cycling around 'any day now'

you fukkin morons

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean you?

And the prosecution could have asked an appellate court to clarify that point in which case it might have been possible that had they decided the AR15 did not fit the definition of an allowable weapon the outcome of the trial could have been different Prowler

2 men are shot dead by Rittenhouse so it was purely political and didn't warrant a trial?!

Are you kidding me?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Where did you go wrong...Lokmeer !?!
I read a Bible. See josephine, my libtarded upbringing convinced me that my calling was to become a professional hitman. This caused my fam to enroll me in private school where The Bible was taught. Who knows josephine, it may have even saved YOUR life!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

I simply dont have anything to do with libtard relatives. I learned that one went off the rails to the lib side recently and I've warned the kids to stay away from him and not engage him in convo.
Thankfully everyone in my family in an America loving conservative patriot.

Funny story. When I first moved down to florida one of the first things one my uncles who already lives here asked me was "are you a fucking liberal" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You mean you?

2 men are shot dead by Rittenhouse so it was purely political and didn't warrant a trial?!

Are you kidding me?
He killed loathsome libs. it didn't warrant a trial, it warranted a medal

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Thankfully everyone in my family in an America loving conservative patriot.

Funny story. When I first moved down to florida one of the first things one my uncles who already lives here asked me was "are you a fucking liberal" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
DUDE!!!!! Have you had your house appraised lately? My kids just made nearly $200K from selling the house they owned 2.5 years!!!!!!!