Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And yeah they argue about stuff. The charges themselves were purely political.

Yeah, he does not understand what they were arguing about. The MSM reported on it wrong and once he gets his mind locked onto something, he cannot let go.

It can be funny at times, but it does get a little tedious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle isn't innocent any more than the rioters were.
Jury said otherwise, fuckwit :)

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

Juries aren't infallible. This is not a difficult concept.
You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Untrue. I can accept the verdict and still despise the kid. It's called nuance.

No it's not. It's called Hate.

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

Doesn't seem like the parents did a great job of raising Kyle.

Much of it is their fault that he got into trouble.

I think his mother is a failure as a parent.

I think his mother did awesome. I'd be proud of him.

That could have been MY town and MY daughter. Kyle is far more relatable to the rest of us than these psycho leftists and their army of revolutionary pedos and rapists who are bent of destroying the working class and destroying communities. You know tearing down what other people build.

Actually I kinda take it back.

The mother probably did her best but the father was a failure as a dad esp to Kyle.

Fact that he avoided his son all this time.

I'm not going to assume I know about his father. And i see absolutely nothing to support Kyle being a bad kid and product of a failed parent. That's an opinion based on your personal feelings about self defense.

Pretty one sides to judge people like that. Because he didnt act the way you thought he should have during a terrorist attack on Kenosha.

And I can define terrorism again if that part is confusing. That's what it is.
BOTH my fukin parents were libtard, and look at me!

Where did you go wrong...Lokmeer !?!
I read a Bible. See josephine, my libtarded upbringing convinced me that my calling was to become a professional hitman. This caused my fam to enroll me in private school where The Bible was taught. Who knows josephine, it may have even saved YOUR life!!!!!

I saved my own life in a street fight on your nation's soil, Lokmeer. And I won got the assailants arrested by your American police.

So I won while I was away from home turf.

America sure seemed like a violent country when I was there Lokmeer.

For the most part nice people tho.

I'm glad I lived in America during its golden age until bloodthirsty Neo Cons wrecked it eh Lokmeer.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

OJ is innocent! He didn't murder Nichole Brown Simpson, the jury said INNOCENT!!!
and?

You can look at the evidence in this case, Lilly and see it was self-defense. You don't like the outcome because of POLITICS..

Nonsense. Stop whining.

You said you "despise" the kid, but you don't know the first thing about him as a person, you just know "your side" is suppose to hate him.

It's called Hate, dear.

I've seen him speak with my own eyes. There's plenty to disrespect in that smug sociopath first his parents and then the angry white mob has created.

That could have been MY town and MY daughter. Kyle is far more relatable to the rest of us than these psycho leftists and their army of revolutionary pedos and rapists who are bent of destroying the working class and destroying communities. You know tearing down what other people build.

The mother probably did her best but the father was a failure as a dad esp to Kyle.

I'm not going to assume I know about his father. And i see absolutely nothing to support Kyle being a bad kid and product of a failed parent. That's an opinion based on your personal feelings about self defense.

Pretty one sides to judge people like that. Because he didnt act the way you thought he should have during a terrorist attack on Kenosha.

My whole dad's side of the family are democrats.

They started taking the woke pill.....I've seen the evolution. It's sad. They went from kind, intelligent people to angry and unreasonable and militant.

My Aunt quietly defriended me because I was posting about how people should be able to make their own medical choices. She was really afraid of Covid.

My uncle and I just dont talk anymore. There was no falling out..... we just stopped talking. I have younger cousins....all woke af.

We were never close though.....so it's not some huge loss. I hate to say that but its true.

My dad was completely different from his family. The only thing he really took from them was Catholism, and he wasnt very serious about that either lol.

I've definately noticed there are deep differences between people of different political leanings that go way beyond politcs.
I simply dont have anything to do with libtard relatives. I learned that one went off the rails to the lib side recently and I've warned the kids to stay away from him and not engage him in convo.
Thankfully everyone in my family in an America loving conservative patriot.

Funny story. When I first moved down to florida one of the first things one my uncles who already lives here asked me was "are you a fucking liberal" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
DUDE!!!!! Have you had your house appraised lately? My kids just made nearly $200K from selling the house they owned 2.5 years!!!!!!!
Yes. 750K

that's 300K in 2 years

I'm strongly considering selling but I know wherever I go prices will be higher

Trump's housing market is on jet fuel despite Biden's blunders

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
had they decided the AR15 did not fit the definition of an allowable weapon

The statute is crystal clear.

It is right here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now I know that if you read it, you will not understand. But for people with a basic understanding of the English language, it is crystal clear.
It would appear that I could use my AR-10 to smoke these fuckers:

(b) Intentionally and for no legitimate purpose direct a beam of light from a laser pointer at any part of the body of any human being.
(c) Intentionally direct a beam of light from a laser pointer in a manner that could reasonably be expected to alarm, intimidate, threaten or terrify another person.
(d) Intentionally direct a beam of light from a laser pointer in a manner that, under the circumstances, tends to disrupt any public or private event or create or provoke a disturbance.
(3) 

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
4e3196466bb3f7a14c000001

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, he does not understand what they were arguing about. The MSM reported on it wrong and once he gets his mind locked onto something, he cannot let go.

Itican be funny at times, but it does get a little tedious.

But the legality of the AR 15 had not yet been established prior to the trial Prowler. Otherwise the defense and prosecution wouldn't have argued about it.

You merely state what was determined at the trial by one judge and after the fact not prior to it.

Which proves my point.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and?

Nonsense. Stop whining.

It's called Hate, dear.

Where did you go wrong...Lokmeer !?!
I read a Bible. See josephine, my libtarded upbringing convinced me that my calling was to become a professional hitman. This caused my fam to enroll me in private school where The Bible was taught. Who knows josephine, it may have even saved YOUR life!!!!!

I saved my own life in a street fight on your nation's soil, Lokmeer. And I won got the assailants arrested by your American police.

So I won while I was away from home turf.

America sure seemed like a violent country when I was there Lokmeer.

For the most part nice people tho.

I'm glad I lived in America during its golden age until bloodthirsty Neo Cons wrecked it eh Lokmeer.
Idiot, If I grew up to become the hitman I wanted to become, you'd have never seen it coming. Dumb assed faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DUDE!!!!! Have you had your house appraised lately? My kids just made nearly $200K from selling the house they owned 2.5 years!!!!!!!

But now they gotta buy one...
Nope! They got lucky there too! They built right before materials went through the roof. Still, they had almost 100K of overruns. The 200K they made off selling the old house......well, you get the idea.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Majority of Pro Kyle Tweets fame from Russia

Now why would America's foes seek to cause division in our Country?

Well Putin is their dictator who works for the GOP so it must have been his doing. He wants to destabilize the United States. What better way to do it than to help enable flimsy gun laws where it's citizens kill each other and eventually. ...democracy itself off.

With its history of revolutions, Russia knows this.
But I read online that protestors standing outside the White House (As they do 365) is as bad as an angry mob breaking into the Capitol Building causing damage theft and several injuries and at least one death.

I don't know what Reggie has been going on about. Do you?
I'm guessing this.

I understand what he's referring to in reference to January 6th. I don't know what he means by 3 day mob.

Wait! So you don't remember when the Evil Donald Trump ordered the clearing of "protestors" from Lafayette Park on June 1st, 2020? You people went on and on and on about Trump's "photo op" in front of historic St. Johns Church that ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrats tried to burn down in the days before.

You really can't recall the summer before last?

OK.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well Putin is their dictator who works for the GOP so it must have been his doing. He wants to destabilize the United States. What better way to do it than to help enable flimsy gun laws where it's citizens kill each other and eventually. ...democracy itself off.

But I read online that protestors standing outside the White House (As they do 365) is as bad as an angry mob breaking into the Capitol Building causing damage theft and several injuries and at least one death.

"Protesters" in DC

Screenshot-20211112-091451-Google.jpg

That's not and "insurrection," dear. At least according to our Prog friends.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't know what Reggie has been going on about. Do you?
I'm guessing this.

I understand what he's referring to in reference to January 6th. I don't know what he means by 3 day mob.

Wait! So you don't remember when the Evil Donald Trump ordered the clearing of "protestors" from Lafayette Park on June 1st, 2020? You people went on and on and on about Trump's "photo op" in front of historic St. Johns Church that ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrats tried to burn down in the days before.

You really can't recall the summer before last?

OK.
LMFAO! "Thats Different!"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Itican be funny at times, but it does get a little tedious.

But the legality of the AR 15 had not yet been established prior to the trial Prowler. Otherwise the defense and prosecution wouldn't have argued about it.

You merely state what was determined at the trial by one judge and after the fact not prior to it.

Which proves my point.

Wrong Joe.

Read it and weep.

Hahahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Nope! They got lucky there too! They built right before materials went through the roof. Still, they had almost 100K of overruns. The 200K they made off selling the old house......well, you get the idea.

Nice.

My wife and I got really lucky with real estate. We bought our house brand new...actually had it built so we were able to do some nice things like run Cat-5e everywhere, run speaker wire in the walls and ceilings in strategic spots, soundproof the laundry room, etc.. But it was a little under $300K only 20 years ago. Now it would sell around the $1.1 million mark. This is all CAD, so that is a lot less in USD. But a pretty decent increase.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I watched this TYT segment. (I rarely watch other people's commentary on stuff...I form my own.)

Chunk lied so much in that segment, it was not funny.

I think they are losing their following because so much of their lies have been revealed. I personally have corrected them on Twitter with clear evidence probably 50 times or more, over the last few years. I think it has turned at least a few people away from them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nice.

My wife and I got really lucky with real estate. We bought our house brand new...actually had it built so we were able to do some nice things like run Cat-5e everywhere, run speaker wire in the walls and ceilings in strategic spots, soundproof the laundry room, etc.. But it was a little under $300K only 20 years ago. Now it would sell around the $1.1 million mark. This is all CAD, so that is a lot less in USD. But a pretty decent increase.

$1.1 million wouldnt buy you much in Vancouver Prowler.

...Maybe a condo or 2br apartment in dt Vancouver?

Like this..

507-1328-homer-street-vancouver-R2634719-2-p480.jpg

You must live out in the boonies

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Kids, ima drop this off to goad you guys in to more echo chambering....have fun!

260223291_10221614145605188_8218474985444187357_n.jpg

'If you have a gun in hand, you have zero obligation to avoid a confrontation, none nada zip. fire away bang bang bang, pew pew pew.'

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

...Maybe a condo or 1br apartment in dt Vancouver?

Took me about a minute to check...

Here is a 2 bedroom condo for $329,900.

"Don't miss out on this spacious 1013sf 2 bdrm (plus an approx. 10'8x 8'3 den) 2 bath condo unit at the Gardenia Villa, conveniently located by Nanaimo and East Broadway! This NE facing corner unit has a large living room that opens up to the dining room as well as the den. There is a good sized balcony located just off the living room perfect for BBQs. Don't forget the insuite laundy room that's also big enough for side-by-side laundry. Rec facilities include an outdoor pool as well as a gym. 1 pkg & 1 strge locker. Located mins away from cafes, restaurants, transit (Commercial Skytrain Station) and Schools (Laura Secord Elem & Van Tech Sec)."

So it looks like it would buy me three 2 bedroom condos and a nice fuckin' boat, you loser.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Don't miss out on this spacious 1013sf 2 bdrm (plus an approx. 10'8x 8'3 den) 2 bath condo unit at the Gardenia Villa, conveniently located by Nanaimo and East Broadway! This NE facing corner unit has a large living room that opens up to the dining room as well as the den. There is a good sized balcony located just off the living room perfect for BBQs. Don't forget the insuite laundy room that's also big enough for side-by-side laundry. Rec facilities include an outdoor pool as well as a gym. 1 pkg & 1 strge locker. Located mins away from cafes, restaurants, transit (Commercial Skytrain Station) and Schools (Laura Secord Elem & Van Tech Sec)."

So it looks like it would buy me three 2 bedroom condos and a nice fuckin' boat, you loser.

Ifya come to Vancouver go ta am area called Yalet own Prowler.

That's like $1 million and up for an apartment.highly overpriced in my opinion tho.

But ifya wanna feel big among the high rollers and impress the foxes with a porsche then go there.

Live the dream!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That's like $1 million and up for an apartment.highly overpriced in my opinion tho.

But ifya wanna feel big among the high rollers and impress the foxes with a porsche then go there.

Live the dream!

If I go to Vancouver I will do whatever the fuck I want, which will not include looking at fucking apartments, you fuckin' freak of nature.

Hey Joe, how much is your house worth?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Kids, ima drop this off to goad you guys in to more echo chambering....have fun!

260223291_10221614145605188_8218474985444187357_n.jpg

'If you have a gun in hand, you have zero obligation to avoid a confrontation, none nada zip. fire away bang bang bang, pew pew pew.'
Lol
EoEL9sf.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Live the dream!

If I go to Vancouver I will do whatever the fuck I want, which will not include looking at fucking apartments, you fuckin' freak of nature.

Hey Joe, how much is your house worth?

$4 million

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see them afraid. They should be afraid to attack other people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, a racist anti-white, anti-semetic black nationalist murders six people including an eight year old girl and injuries another 40 and GoFundMe allows him to raise money. They refused to let Kyle raise money for his defense.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see them afraid. They should be afraid to attack other people.

...but you see Oerdin, there's a double edged sword.

Like I said before, now the opposing side will shoot first and ask questions later.

So it could easily be one of the Proud Boy types or Stick men who gets shot dead.

I just think it goes both ways now.

And that was the mistake of condoning more semiautomatic guns like the AR15 on the streets.

Because now everyone is less safe, more afraid and in attack situations will act even more irrationally than they did before.