Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nice young man, as I have been saying all along. I would be very happy to have him as a neighbor.

""He should never have been put through that," Trump said. "That was prosecutorial misconduct, and it's happening all over the United States right now with the Democrats.""

Yes it is and it's horrible. They seriously baby criminals and repeat offenders and throw fucking books at people who defend themselves.

Watch how that 17 year old girl in WI gets charged to all hell for shooting her trafficker.....while democrat shit bags in NY let a rapist off the hook entirely. Admin fucking posted that one as if WE voted for democrats.....when this kind of thing is one of the many reasons why we hate them.

If a rapist is a wealthy or powerful Democrat? They only dont charge at all.....they vote him for president because the "stakes are high".

They are trying to turn the court room into a partisan stage. Even aiming for destroying the SCOTUS with partisan politics. They cant and wont separate their political bullshit.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hi Kids, ima drop this off to goad you guys in to more echo chambering....have fun!

260223291_10221614145605188_8218474985444187357_n.jpg

'If you have a gun in hand, you have zero obligation to avoid a confrontation, none nada zip. fire away bang bang bang, pew pew pew.'
Go back to sucking cock now you mealy faggot

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Kids, ima drop this off to goad you guys in to more echo chambering....have fun!

260223291_10221614145605188_8218474985444187357_n.jpg

'If you have a gun in hand, you have zero obligation to avoid a confrontation, none nada zip. fire away bang bang bang, pew pew pew.'
Go back to sucking cock now you mealy faggot

I bet you’re attracted to this immature kid. I’m sure you could show him YOUR WAY.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Truth....according to who?

You mean you?

Obviously if the defense and prosecution were arguing over whether gun charges against Rittenhouse ought to be stayed or dropped based upon a vaguely worded statute, the definition of what constituted an allowable fire arm had not been settled yet. So Judge Schroeder determined that it was legal for a 16 year old to carry an AR-15. But as one article stated, another judge on the appellate court could have overruled Schroeder. But Schroeder coyly said 'my bad' and himself even acknowledged that it was a vaguely worded statute and prior to the trial it was no clear whether a minor could legally carry an AR-15 around.

So in actuality your talking out of your asshole as usual Prowler.

Another Wisconsin judge could have ruled otherwise.

The Truth, Joe, does not bend. The Truth does not rely on a democratic process. The Truth will never come to you, Joe.

You need to come to The Truth.

I showed you the errors in your understanding. You do not seem to be able to process it.

His comment "my bad" was not about the statute regarding the legality of guns. It was regarding a statute concerning the allowance of motions at different stages of a trial.

When I type, I know that you will not understand.

However the legality of age for Rittenhouse to carry the AR15 had not clearly been established until the trial under Wisconsin law, ya doofus.

Otherwise the prosecution and Defense wouldn't have been arguing about it

Nobody was clear on that statute.

And the prosecution could have asked an appellate court to clarify that point in which case it might have been possible that had they decided the AR15 did not fit the definition of an allowable weapon the outcome of the trial could have been different Prowler

Joe.....it was clear. That's why it was dropped.

And yeah they argue about stuff. The charges themselves were purely political.

2 men are shot dead by Rittenhouse so it was purely political and didn't warrant a trial?!

Are you kidding me?

It was very clearly self defense. Everything on video. So he shouldnt have been arrested.

NORMALLY when it's an obvious self defense case, they investigate it and close it with no arrests and no trial.

This was entirely maliscious politically motivated prosecution.

You need to spend some time understanding state laws on self defense and looking at cases where self defense was found by proper investigations and how that goes.

You mean you?

Obviously if the defense and prosecution were arguing over whether gun charges against Rittenhouse ought to be stayed or dropped based upon a vaguely worded statute, the definition of what constituted an allowable fire arm had not been settled yet. So Judge Schroeder determined that it was legal for a 16 year old to carry an AR-15. But as one article stated, another judge on the appellate court could have overruled Schroeder. But Schroeder coyly said 'my bad' and himself even acknowledged that it was a vaguely worded statute and prior to the trial it was no clear whether a minor could legally carry an AR-15 around.

The Truth, Joe, does not bend. The Truth does not rely on a democratic process. The Truth will never come to you, Joe.

I showed you the errors in your understanding. You do not seem to be able to process it.

His comment "my bad" was not about the statute regarding the legality of guns. It was regarding a statute concerning the allowance of motions at different stages of a trial.

However the legality of age for Rittenhouse to carry the AR15 had not clearly been established until the trial under Wisconsin law, ya doofus.

And the prosecution could have asked an appellate court to clarify that point in which case it might have been possible that had they decided the AR15 did not fit the definition of an allowable weapon the outcome of the trial could have been different Prowler

2 men are shot dead by Rittenhouse so it was purely political and didn't warrant a trial?!

Are you kidding me?

It was very clearly self defense. Everything on video. So he shouldnt have been arrested.

NORMALLY when it's an obvious self defense case, they investigate it and close it with no arrests and no trial.

You need to spend some time understanding state laws on self defense and looking at cases where self defense was found by proper investigations and how that goes.

But whether or not one sides with Rittenhouse is besides the point.

People were killed and it still had to be determined who was guilty or innocent & Right or wrong.

So logically there had to be a trial and yes it was necessary

Wouldn't you at least agree on that much?

These people who say "oh poor liddell Kyle. He shouldnt face a trial cuz I don't like and I say so!"

...like if there's no trial after 3 people are killed then a person may as well be living in a communist dictatorship.

That's what happens in those places. Someone gets murdered they mop up the blood and nobody talks about it the next day.

Or people disappear in the middle of the night no questions asked.

...is that the kind of due process people want?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

People were killed and it still had to be determined who was guilty or innocent & Right or wrong.

These people who say "oh poor liddell Kyle. He shouldnt face a trial cuz I don't like and I say so!"

...like if there's no trial after 3 people are killed then a person may as well be living in a communist dictatorship.

That's what happens in those places. Someone gets murdered they mop up the blood and nobody talks about it the next day.

...is that the kind of due process people want?
No, you stupid faggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

...is that the kind of due process want?

Joe it isnt about siding with Rittenhouse. It's about siding with the constitution and the law.

I dont care how bad you want to think this is some brand new thing. Normally when cases that are this obvious case of self defense? There is no trial at all. No arrests. It gets investigated, its found to be self defense and everyone moves on.

Not every single death has a trial. And yes we have due process. The charges against Kyle were maliscious and politically motivated and cases this obvious never even see a court room.

Due process involves a complete investigation. Then police and prosecutors decide if it's a homicide, or a manslaughter.....or self defense. And they rule and charge accordingly. This was an obvious case of self defense and never should have involved charges and a trial.

And Kyle's Law is being presented to stop politically motivated maliscious prosecutions.

There is a reason we do things like this. It's so people get their due process. Their rights protected. And they arent denied true humane justice over peoples feelings.

You guys keep looking for reasons to blame Kyle for the actions of other grown men that justify them attacking HIM. And that's not justice. That's bias bullshit and it shouldnt even be tolerated. Another person's life shouldnt depend on how people feel about them. It's the same as blaming rape survivors because they "provoked" him so shes partly at fault too. That's not how it works.

The law should favor the innocent. Every rioter there that night knows the law. They chose to break it. The consequences are either jail or a citizen they CHOSE to attack defending themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean they brought charges immediately. Didnt even wait for an investigation.

That's not how this works. And it shouldnt be allowed.

I mean do these people really think that's how charges work? That they just get arbitrarily flung at everyone involved in a deadly circumstance?

We have a whole fucking process here to even determine IF it's a homicide or self defense. Binger just skipped all that for political reasons and was allowed to bring a partisan shit show to a trial. This was a political attack on the peoples rights from the start.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

Joe it isnt about siding with Rittenhouse. It's about siding with the constitution and the law.

I dont care how bad you want to think this is some brand new thing. Normally when cases that are this obvious case of self defense? There is no trial at all. No arrests. It gets investigated, its found to be self defense and everyone moves on.

Not every single death has a trial. And yes we have due process. The charges against Kyle were maliscious and politically motivated and cases this obvious never even see a court room.

Due process involves a complete investigation. Then police and prosecutors decide if it's a homicide, or a manslaughter.....or self defense. And they rule and charge accordingly. This was an obvious case of self defense and never should have involved charges and a trial.

And Kyle's Law is being presented to stop politically motivated maliscious prosecutions.

There is a reason we do things like this. It's so people get their due process. Their rights protected. And they arent denied true humane justice over peoples feelings.

You guys keep looking for reasons to blame Kyle for the actions of other grown men that justify them attacking HIM. And that's not justice. That's bias bullshit and it shouldnt even be tolerated. Another person's life shouldnt depend on how people feel about them. It's the same as blaming rape survivors because they "provoked" him so shes partly at fault too. That's not how it works.

The law should favor the innocent. Every rioter there that night knows the law. They chose to break it. The consequences are either jail or a citizen they CHOSE to attack defending themselves.

This was a criminal case so it had to be tried in a court of law.

There was no getting around that.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

Joe you need to always remember that when dealing with Trumptards even though they might look like a normal person, but they totally lack reason and accountability.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

This was a political maliscious prosecution of an OBVIOUS self defense case.

Which BTW? This prosecutor does. He is now going after a trafficking victim because she shot her trafficker.

You can pretend this is normal but those of us who understand our rights and law know it isnt.

When there is any sort of death involved, there is always an investigation launched. The charges follow the evidence gathered in that investigation. Here? Every single bit of evidence showed CLEAR self defense. It should have been ruled a self defense and moved on from. Not some partisan circus shit show attempt WASTE of tax dollars to charge an innocent person who didnt break a single law.

You cant see this because in your head its political and involves "sides". And you have no idea what self defense laws are, and that this happens regularly here and people do not get charged when it's entirely all on video and obviously self defense.

Binger KNEW he had NO case. He KNEW what he was doing was entirely partisan. And THAT is why Kyle's Law is important.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

Joe you need to always remember that when dealing with Trumptards even though they might look like a normal person, but they totally lack reason and accountability.

Project much, you brainwashed terrorist supporter?

People like Admin is how western civilization dies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

and cock sucker

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

and cock sucker

It's only reason and accountability when violent men attack you that you have to let them kill you because "accountability".

Funny how people who talk the most about accountability NEVER fucking accept it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

and cock sucker

It's only reason and accountability when violent men attack you that you have to let them kill you because "accountability".

Funny how people who talk the most about accountability NEVER fucking accept it.

Regardless of Kyle's guilt or innocence a trial was necessary if not mandatory.

That's just common sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. One where when mobs violently attack a town....innocent people still have rights to protect it and themselves.

Something you struggle with because your brain is so rotted you think you are in a war with the "right"when in reality your team are domestic terrorists attacking innocent people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

You mean you?

Are you kidding me?

and cock sucker

That's just common sense.

No it wasnt Joe. The shit was obvious self defense and the investigation should have been completed before charges were brought.

You dont like real due process. You are arguing against it.

Common sense says that charges should be in line with evidence found during an investigation. Sorry you dont see that. If we brought every obvious case of self defense to a trial it would be ridiculous. Just like this political jerk off session was.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

If you and Joe were school kids together, and Joe ate mud, you would be the one encouraging him to eat dog shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are hopeless.

But the state of Wisconsin laid charges against Kyle.

Plus they were confirmed at the preliminary hearing.

So with these criminal charges in place the case had to go to trial.

Yes that is the Law just it would be in Canada.

Under these conditions a trial was necessary and inevitable.

It's not becauth Pwowlah they tho.

It's the fucking legal procedure and the LAW.

get used to it idiot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are saying something totally different today.

Which is good because at least you realize that you were wrong yesterday.

But you are still wrong.

So with these criminal charges in place the case had to go to trial.

Untrue.

I would tell you to stop talking about things that you do not know about, but then you may never talk again. Hmmm....that might actually be a good thing....Hahaha!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday:

Except that 2 people were killed by Rittenhouse so regardless of his guilt or innocence a trial was still mandatory by law.

Today:

Well look at that!

The little retard can learn something!!!

Yes a trial was mandatory once the state laid charges against Kyle and we're confirmed at a preliminary hearing.

Remember - it isn't becauth Pwowlah they tho.

Now go suck on yer thumb and play with yer goddamn rattle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yesterday:

Except that 2 people were killed by Rittenhouse so regardless of his guilt or innocence a trial was still mandatory by law.

Today:

Well look at that!

The little retard can learn something!!!

Yes a trial was mandatory once the state laid charges against Kyle and we're confirmed at a preliminary hearing.

Remember - it isn't becauth Pwowlah they tho.

Now go suck on yer thumb and play with yer goddamn rattle.

Which they should NOT have done, Joe. An investigation showed self defense. The partisan prosecution didnt even wait, they just charged immediately.

That is NOT how things are normally done and this is why Kyle's Law is needed.

Do you get the whole need for an investigation before arrests and charges are made? Self defense cases this clear never go to court and you can check that. This was political from the rip.