Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it normal to you to see a "party" burning down American towns, murdering and beating people?

You're putting words into my mouth.

I never said nor implied that.

Here's how I initially reacted on Page 1 of this thread:

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.​
Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.​
So he's got a couple of strikes against him.​
However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom​
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for fights wherever he went.​
And he finally met his match.​
Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.​
...so contrary to what you would like to believe I never endorsed anyone or defended anyone on either side.

And that's still my position.

As I'm not familiar with all the nuances of Wisconsin Criminal Law, I'd have to read the judgement and the laws.

Another factor to consider, not every judge thinks alike nor would allow or disallow the motions which Judge Schroeder did.

It could have had a completely different outome had there been a different judge.

Joe you talking about "sides" and politics in a situation where violent people descended on a town to burn it, brutalize locals(beating up old men) and loot.

The state sat back and allowed it.

So residents needed to go out armed to protect their community.

A psycho targeted one and attacked him. He shot. Then the mob attacked.

The entire incident is on film. Even the Feds had it.

Kyle went to turn himself in. Now normally....when someone turns themselves in after killing in self defense, they dont arrest.

They do an investigation. If its found to be self defense.....there are no charges. No trial.

If it looks shadey? They use evidence they have and bring forth reasonable charges that fit the evidence

In THIS case....an investigation wasnt even DONE. Within days.....unreasonable charges with no evidence were made by a predatory, opportunist prosecutor. He saw a political opportunity.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20211125-210752.jpg

Do you think arguing with us that we shouldnt have rights to defend ourselves is going to fight present fascism? That if we give up our constitutional rights and just be treated like animals democracy will be preserved?

Again Dovey, you're putting words into my mouth.

Never said that either.

But what I did say is that a National Inquiry ought to be held by your federal politiicians, and in state legislature on how to combat mob violence, protect cities/towns and to prevent incidents like Kenosha from happening again in the future.

I never said the townsfolk shouldn't be able to defend themselves either.

Sure, by all means if threatened, fight back.

But there also has to be defined coordinated plan in the communities on how to to prepare for such attacks/demonstrations. There still has to be coordinated strategy with law enforcement, governments and the military to deal with those situations.

and the governments have to step in when the situations reach a boiling point.

I said this before to you - I'm really surprised that there has not been an inquiry into this incident.

Here's a parallel example which occured in my city when there was this APEC summit and all hell broke loose:

There was violence, demonstrations, but at least afterwards...there was an inquiry to find out why this happened and how to take measures so they'd be prepared if it ever happened again. Federal politicians got together with law enforcement and military leaders to discuss the best way to combat demonstrations like that.

and you know what? since then a similar incident hasn't taken place again.

I'm by no means defending the actions of protesters or rioters.

But it's evident that America and states/towns need a coordinated strategy to deal with social unrest.

Arming 16 year olds with AR 15s & killing each other doesn't seem like much of a solution.

It's evident that protests may be the norm from now on.

and ever the more the reason a strategy is needed to combat or limit the actions of protesters who get out of control and attack cities/towns.

Again, I'm not defending, but that's how I'd go about it.

and btw, if you choose vigilante violence or guerilla warfare as a solution, then yes, your are moving towards a Civil War type situation and eventually loss of your freedoms and rights.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an interesting idiot.

It is like studying a brain-damaged snail who has the ability of speech.

And who has not wondered what a snail would say if it could talk?!??

Hahahahahaha!!!

...and you often remind me of a wife beater or serial abuser of women Prowler.

You always seem to be punching them out & taking your aggressions out in this forum.

Christ do ya use your wife as a punching bag? Don't worry I've known a few & seen them do it.
I used to hit my ex wife. It was fukin AWESOME!
ACxbmib.jpg
If I ruled America as a dictator as it should be, and you lived in it, I'd cut you down with the sodomites, gaytheists, and liberals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20211125-210752.jpg

Do you think arguing with us that we shouldnt have rights to defend ourselves is going to fight present fascism? That if we give up our constitutional rights and just be treated like animals democracy will be preserved?

Again Dovey, you're putting words into my mouth.

Never said that either.

But what I did say is that a National Inquiry ought to be held by your federal politiicians, and in state legislature on how to combat mob violence, protect cities/towns and to prevent incidents like Kenosha from happening again in the future.

I never said the townsfolk shouldn't be able to defend themselves either.

Sure, by all means if threatened, fight back.

But there also has to be defined coordinated plan in the communities on how to to prepare for such attacks/demonstrations.

and the governments have to step in when the situations reach a boiling point.

I said this before to you - I'm really surprised that there has not been an inquiry into this incident.

Here's a parallel example which occured in my city when there was this APEC summit and all hell broke loose:

There was violence, demonstrations, but at least afterwards...there was an inquiry to find out why this happened and how to take measures so they'd be prepared if it ever happened again. Federal politicians got together with law enforcement and military leaders to discuss the best way to combat demonstrations like that.

and you know what? since then a similar incident hasn't taken place again.

I'm by no means defending the actions of protesters or rioters.

But it's evident that America and states/towns need a coordinated strategy to deal with social unrest.

Arming 16 year olds with AR 15s & killing each other doesn't seem like much of a solution.

It's evident that protests may be the norm from now on.

and ever the more the reason a strategy is needed to combat or limit the actions of protesters who get out of control and attack cities/towns.

Again, I'm not defending, but that's how I'd go about it.

Joe the government sanctions the riots. These are well funded. The media incites them.

Rioters get bailed out even by Bidens campaign. Recall that?

The state allows it and only charges innocent people who have to defend themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. This one doesn't look like self defense to me though he did go for the gun but only after the guy started shooting. The dead man's ex-wife was playing games and not allowing their son to show up for the court ordered visits with his father. The father, rightly, pointed out that what his ex-wife was doing was illegal when the ex-wife's new husband comes put with a gun and starts shooting.

What do people think of this one? BTW it is graphic.

I say the survivors go to jail. However, its mega stupid to try to disarm anyone. If I were on the jury, 2nd Degree murder is the MOST I would go along with.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it normal to you to see a "party" burning down American towns, murdering and beating people?

You're putting words into my mouth.

I never said nor implied that.

Here's how I initially reacted on Page 1 of this thread:

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.​
Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.​
So he's got a couple of strikes against him.​
However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom​
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for fights wherever he went.​
And he finally met his match.​
Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.​
...so contrary to what you would like to believe I never endorsed anyone or defended anyone on either side.

And that's still my position.

As I'm not familiar with all the nuances of Wisconsin Criminal Law, I'd have to read the judgement and the laws.

Another factor to consider, not every judge thinks alike nor would allow or disallow the motions which Judge Schroeder did.

It could have had a completely different outome had there been a different judge.

Joe you talking about "sides" and politics in a situation where violent people descended on a town to burn it, brutalize locals(beating up old men) and loot.

The state sat back and allowed it.

So residents needed to go out armed to protect their community.

A psycho targeted one and attacked him. He shot. Then the mob attacked.

The entire incident is on film. Even the Feds had it.

Kyle went to turn himself in. Now normally....when someone turns themselves in after killing in self defense, they dont arrest.

They do an investigation. If its found to be self defense.....there are no charges. No trial.

If it looks shadey? They use evidence they have and bring forth reasonable charges that fit the evidence

In THIS case....an investigation wasnt even DONE. Within days.....unreasonable charges with no evidence were made by a predatory, opportunist prosecutor. He saw a political opportunity.

Again, I never condoned the actions of the protesters.

Cite one time that I ever did.

You're mistaking me for someone else and lumping me in with them.

And I never said it wasn't the townsfolk right for them to defend their towns.

But again, I think there has to be a coordinated strategy in order to achieve maximum protection and to find ways to prevent future riots.

I REPEAT - I did find fault with the WI governor for failing to call in the National Gauard.

Cuz it was 3 days into the protests when the Kenosha incident happened?

Actually I think every city/Town should have Riot/Protests strategy since it appears that they have arrived and appear to be fact of life now.

Not that anyone wants it, but it is reality.

Sorry if that offends you.

I just try to be common sense speak my mind.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I make way over 6 figures now and it burns her up.

Way over 6 figures, eh?

Seems like another mega-billionaire is about to build his own penis-shaped rocket and ride it straight to another troll forum thread.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. This one doesn't look like self defense to me though he did go for the gun but only after the guy started shooting. The dead man's ex-wife was playing games and not allowing their son to show up for the court ordered visits with his father. The father, rightly, pointed out that what his ex-wife was doing was illegal when the ex-wife's new husband comes put with a gun and starts shooting.

I say the survivors go to jail. However, its mega stupid to try to disarm anyone. If I were on the jury, 2nd Degree murder is the MOST I would go along with.

There is an issue that they disengaged and the guy was not attacking him when the shots were fired. I predict this guy is going to spend a long time in jail.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if gun violence and the spread of guns goes unchecked it could easily contribute to the destruction of functioning democracy and peace/order in the America.
I'm buying MOAR guns tomorrow morning, faggit.

...You oughta go Back in the Closet Lokmeer.

12393841_s-200x300.jpg

Larry is waiting for you there.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL the guy's been shot and is either dead or dying and the woman in the car filming who was presumably with him doesn't even go to try and help him.

DDT

Factory Bastard
LOL the guy's been shot and is either dead or dying and the woman in the car filming who was presumably with him doesn't even go to try and help him.
I know. Not one of the three individuals left at the scene seems to even blink an eye, which is actually the most disturbing part to me.

People aren't like this where I live, and we all want to keep it this way here.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

There is an issue that they disengaged and the guy was not attacking him when the shots were fired. I predict this guy is going to spend a long time in jail.

The thing that is bizarre about that video is that the guy gets shot at 1:26 or so. It goes on for another 30 seconds and nobody goes up to him to talk to him at all. They actually have a fairly casual argument...as the guy is bleeding out.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I make way over 6 figures now and it burns her up.

Way over 6 figures, eh?

Seems like another mega-billionaire is about to build his own penis-shaped rocket and ride it straight to another troll forum thread.
Sorry twat, didnt mean to confuse you. 6 figures is 100K. Way over is 200K and I made more than that last year.

I swear, you guys must have much higher wages/salaries than we do.

The only chance of making that kind of doe here is by getting some high-flying stressful job in Londonistan or being a professional footballer.