Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They don't work on Dilf's iPad so I assumed the forum didn't accept them, but others have said that they work, so I'll probably post some from time to time if I spot any good ones.

BTW, you any idea what movie this clip is taken from? I spotted the webm on pol and Grimm converted it to a Bitchute video.

(2) ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building! | Bastard Factory Forums
First time I've seen that but no doubt it's another slap in the face for whites...

Yeah normally. Although I've been watching a show called Man in the High Castle, and it isn't the usual anti-white K1kefuckery.

I actually recommend it if you need something new to watch.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If only I was close to you, I'd try to seduce you and if I was successful I'd do my very best to keep you lol

....but can you handle an Irish woman?

They often seem rather stubborn & hardheaded ta me. ;-)

That's what I was thinking.

They think they want it.....than they get it lol

I seem to see a lot of young pretty Irish girls in Vancouver walking around town. They're here on work visas. I guess looks can be deceiving.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They don't work on Dilf's iPad so I assumed the forum didn't accept them, but others have said that they work, so I'll probably post some from time to time if I spot any good ones.

BTW, you any idea what movie this clip is taken from? I spotted the webm on pol and Grimm converted it to a Bitchute video.

(2) ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building! | Bastard Factory Forums
First time I've seen that but no doubt it's another slap in the face for whites...

Yeah normally. Although I've been watching a show called Man in the High Castle, and it isn't the usual anti-white K1kefuckery.

I actually recommend it if you need something new to watch.
Where can I watch it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If only I was close to you, I'd try to seduce you and if I was successful I'd do my very best to keep you lol

....but can you handle an Irish woman?

They often seem rather stubborn & hardheaded ta me. ;-)

That's what I was thinking.

They think they want it.....than they get it lol

I seem to see a lot of young pretty Irish girls in Vancouver walking around town. They're here on work visas. I guess looks can be deceiving.
Your politics seems somewhat searched? Answer very carefully...I’m intelligent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You fucking idiots are privileged! My politics was more radical! Prove me wrong?

Have you punched a senior citizen small business owner and/or shot any black children? Drove over any dancing grannies and children at a parade?

That's the American standard.

Sadly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You fucking idiots are privileged! My politics was more radical! Prove me wrong?

Have you punched a senior citizen small business owner and/or shot any black children? Drove over any dancing grannies and children at a parade?

Sadly.
I would like to reply when I was less drunk. I lived through a policed government...I actually give you information at this point. That’s how intelligent I am. The best thing....by now, you know that I’m telling the truth.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

Yknow Dovey it doesn't bother so much that your Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of Murder charges. Nor do I think your concerns of small town folk being able to protect themselves are invalid.

I saw the Kenosha incident more as an American Family Feud.

What I found most disturbing were the implications that a clear verdict has for the unchecked spread of semiautomatic weapons on the streets in your country. And all the deaths they will inevitablY cause.

I wish that if the jury was going to acquit Rittenhouse on murder charges there was a way to convict him on lesser weapons charges if only to hold these weapons in check.

It also seems rather perverse to idolize an 18 year old Kid who shot & killed 2 people. He's no more worthy of hero worship than George Floyd, a career criminal. Leftists fawning over Floyd were no better than Kyle worshippers in that regard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sadly.

Yknow Dovey it doesn't bother so much that your Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of Murder charges. Nor do I think your concerns of small town folk being able to protect themselves are invalid.

What I found most disturbing were the implications that a clear verdict has for the unchecked spread of semiautomatic weapons on the streets in your country. And all the deaths they will inevitablY cause.

I wish that if the jury was going to acquit Rittenhouse on murder charges there was a way to convict him on lesser weapons charges if only to hold these weapons in check.

It also seems rather perverse to idolize an 18 year old Kid who shot & killed 2 people. He's no more worthy of hero worship than George Floyd, a career criminal. Leftists fawning over Floyd were no better than Kyle worshippers in that regard.
You never lived my life!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sadly.

He isnt my Kyle. But he could be any one of us.

AR-15 is legal. There is no reason it shouldnt be. As far as guns go.....Joe handguns cause more deaths than the AR.

If your issue is with that....than sure. I disagree but sure.

But surely you can see how having personal bias on a certain fire arm doesnt mean people should be convicted for legally carrying them. That would be a horrid precedent.

Until the laws change (and I would oppose laws that infringe on rights)....its legal for people to have these.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

AR-15 is legal. There is no reason it shouldnt be. As far as guns go.....Joe handguns cause more deaths than the AR.

But surely you can see how having personal bias on a certain fire arm doesnt mean people should be convicted for legally carrying them. That would be a horrid precedent.

Until the laws change (and I would oppose laws that infringe on rights)....its legal for people to have these.

I liked your other avatar more.

Can you change it back?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also Joe again....no one is idolizing the kid.

You know what's preverse? The entire establishment coming out to smear and lie and defame this kid who had to defend himself in an attack on ALL of us peasents.

Its perverse the lies told and the smearing of him as some white supremacist, Trump radicalized militia member who crossed state lines to murder people. THAT is preverse as fuck

And THAT is why people took up to DEFEND him. To PUSH BACK against this establishment bullying of an innocent kid who had a very traumatic experience due to the state sanctioned violence being forced on communities. They want these "protests" to be seen as mostly peaceful. And Kyle being forced to shoot in self defense exposed them......so they smeared and attacked HIM.

There is a whole story about these riots you dont hear, Joe. Because the average Kyle's dont usually get a platform. That 70 year old who had his jaw busted doesnt get to go on media and tell HIS story, does he? The info we get is very controlled.

Kyle was an average midwest lower class boy who went to protect his community from state sanctioned violence, was forced to defend himself with deadly force.....and then ruthlessly defamed in the media.

No SHIT people pushed back!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sadly.

Can you change it back?

.....No.

I like how it looks like I'm fist fucking the hat.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have this foreboding feeling that 2024 will be an extremely violent year in America thanks in no small part to guns.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

Can you change it back?

.....No.

It was kinda of sexy looking like a magazine cover girl.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe it will likely a much safer year than 2020 was BECAUSE of the Kyle verdict.

Now these rioters know our rights are not a joke and we can and will defend ourselves.

They can keep their "protests" to Portland.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sadly.

Can you change it back?

.....No.

It was kinda of sexy looking like a magazine cover girl.

I used this one at Cosmic Outpost for years. People told me it looked like a magazine pic lol

FB-IMG-1638020393368.jpg

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Now these rioters know our rights are not a joke and we can and will defend ourselves.

Oh. I think the opposite.

I just hope the US doesn't turn into another Mexico.

Had a Mexican roommate once & he'd tell me every week that one of his friends got shot to death.

ALSO remember a coworker who was going to the US for a funeral because she told me that her cousin got shot to death in Mexico as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh. I think the opposite.

I just hope the US doesn't turn into another Mexico.

Had this Mexican roommate once & he'd tell me every week that one of his friends got shot to death.

Seem to remember a coworker who was going to the US for a funeral because she told me that her cousin got shot to death in Mexico as well.

I dont. Think about the violence we have seen. The gun murders that have happened from the riots(like Secoriea Turner for one....the murder of a 8 year old black girl none of these people care about).

The brutal beatings. The destruction.

Now its known if people defend themselves the law will be on their side. That's why the left mistakingly sees a "precedent". They think these riots can continue unfettered and wanted to make an example out of Kyle....telling us we cant defend ourselves. They didnt get their way.

So that's why they are panicking and only "protesting" in their shitlib cities now.

Theyll think twice, Joe. When it comes down to it, these "revolutionaries" are nothing but cowards who want to terrorize people with state protection.

All we saw all year was escalating violence as they became convinced they had all the power to inflict acts of political violence unfettered. Now they know.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

If you had bothered to watch the trial then you would know the jury was allowed to consider lesser charges. As for a lesser weapon possession charge... No such charge exists in WI law. Either the rifle is legally possessed or it is not and clearly, under the law as written, it was illegally possessed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of the whole "everything i dont like is right wing" here is Jimmy Dore saying all that horrid fuckery from Clinton and Obama was.....get ready....right wing policies

Yeah right and all the right wingers totally embraced Clinton and Obama policies, didnt they? LOL. He said Obama care was "right wing".

Did YOU guys know that?! That those horrible policies we have been opposing are right wing?! We are "the right".....I mean these are OUR policies!!

And this is what Lotus and Admin think. That these policies we hate, oppose and call LEFT WING(because they ARE) are "right wing policies" even when the biggest loudest opposition to them are right wing voters.

I swear it's no common sense. These people dont even know what right wing even is. The anti right propaganda has been so effective these people couldnt point out a single right wing policy. Even the more balances and genuine leftists literally call policies we HATE and OPPOSE "right wing". Unreal.

Youd think he would start thinking more deeply on this one considering he gets called a right wing shill....lol.

So basically the establishment/left think we oppose Obama's and Clinton's shitty policies because we are racists white supremacists and because we hate people......but they also think the policies we get called racist for hating are right wing.

You really cant make this up. And they are unaware of how absurd their "everything I dont like is right wing" drooling ignorant idiocy is.

Here is a clue lefties......if it involves more government regulation and GovCo involvement into peoples lives? If it involves higher taxes? Its NOT RIGHT WING.

We wont have any meaningful change for the better because these people love their hateful delusions. They have been groomed to not even communicate so they will never realize how wrong and incredibly toxic they really are. They just mindlessly accuse.

Youd think the fact the entire corporate political establishment has aligned with their "rhetorics" and endlessly smears us would clue them in but nope. They likely justify that as the only stuff they tell the truth about is their nasty attacks on regular people as "right wing extremists".

Brilliant propaganda to change definitions in Orwellian ways to convince people that its RIGHT wingers(and right is everyone not them) who are the fascists while they are blatant actual fascists. These people cant recognize it because they think fascism is just "right wing ideology"(without even describing this ideology)

libs say right wingers caused the USSR to fail. Fuk, locust cunt says China is right wing! Stupid fukin cunts!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

I bought 2 guns yesterday! PWN3D! BOTH semi auto! Out of all my guns, I only own 2 that are bolt action, 1 of which is chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum. THAT motherfucker is badass!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of the whole "everything i dont like is right wing" here is Jimmy Dore saying all that horrid fuckery from Clinton and Obama was.....get ready....right wing policies

Yeah right and all the right wingers totally embraced Clinton and Obama policies, didnt they? LOL. He said Obama care was "right wing".

Did YOU guys know that?! That those horrible policies we have been opposing are right wing?! We are "the right".....I mean these are OUR policies!!

And this is what Lotus and Admin think. That these policies we hate, oppose and call LEFT WING(because they ARE) are "right wing policies" even when the biggest loudest opposition to them are right wing voters.

I swear it's no common sense. These people dont even know what right wing even is. The anti right propaganda has been so effective these people couldnt point out a single right wing policy. Even the more balances and genuine leftists literally call policies we HATE and OPPOSE "right wing". Unreal.

Youd think he would start thinking more deeply on this one considering he gets called a right wing shill....lol.

So basically the establishment/left think we oppose Obama's and Clinton's shitty policies because we are racists white supremacists and because we hate people......but they also think the policies we get called racist for hating are right wing.

You really cant make this up. And they are unaware of how absurd their "everything I dont like is right wing" drooling ignorant idiocy is.

Here is a clue lefties......if it involves more government regulation and GovCo involvement into peoples lives? If it involves higher taxes? Its NOT RIGHT WING.

We wont have any meaningful change for the better because these people love their hateful delusions. They have been groomed to not even communicate so they will never realize how wrong and incredibly toxic they really are. They just mindlessly accuse.

Youd think the fact the entire corporate political establishment has aligned with their "rhetorics" and endlessly smears us would clue them in but nope. They likely justify that as the only stuff they tell the truth about is their nasty attacks on regular people as "right wing extremists".

Brilliant propaganda to change definitions in Orwellian ways to convince people that its RIGHT wingers(and right is everyone not them) who are the fascists while they are blatant actual fascists. These people cant recognize it because they think fascism is just "right wing ideology"(without even describing this ideology)

libs say right wingers caused the USSR to fail. Fuk, locust cunt says China is right wing! Stupid fukin cunts!

I know.

It's scary.