Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You fucking idiots are privileged! My politics was more radical! Prove me wrong?

Have you punched a senior citizen small business owner and/or shot any black children? Drove over any dancing grannies and children at a parade?

That's the American standard.

Sadly.

Yknow Dovey it doesn't bother so much that your Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of Murder charges. Nor do I think your concerns of small town folk being able to protect themselves are invalid.

What I found most disturbing were the implications that a clear verdict has for the unchecked spread of semiautomatic weapons on the streets in your country. And all the deaths they will inevitablY cause.

I wish that if the jury was going to acquit Rittenhouse on murder charges there was a way to convict him on lesser weapons charges if only to hold these weapons in check.

It also seems rather perverse to idolize an 18 year old Kid who shot & killed 2 people. He's no more worthy of hero worship than George Floyd, a career criminal. Leftists fawning over Floyd were no better than Kyle worshippers in that regard.

He isnt my Kyle. But he could be any one of us.

AR-15 is legal. There is no reason it shouldnt be. As far as guns go.....Joe handguns cause more deaths than the AR.

If your issue is with that....than sure. I disagree but sure.

But surely you can see how having personal bias on a certain fire arm doesnt mean people should be convicted for legally carrying them. That would be a horrid precedent.

Until the laws change (and I would oppose laws that infringe on rights)....its legal for people to have these.
Libs tried to ban all handguns years ago. I remember they hysterics from the late 70's through the 80's well. They constantly cried about how handguns are only good for killing people and only long guns were protected by the 2nd Amendment because of hunting. These people were at least as stupid as libs today.

Side Note: The 2nd Amendment exists so we can kill people, you stupid leftist fuktards!

All the bellyaching from back then created the laws that prevented Hero Kyle from carrying a handgun that night. A rifle is the only thing he could legally carry that night. He cant even purchase 9mm ammo until he's 21 years old!!!!

In conclusion, the ONLY reason his shots were so fatal is because libs FORCED him to arm himself with a rifle. Thanks libtards!

KA-POWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe it will likely a much safer year than 2020 was BECAUSE of the Kyle verdict.

Now these rioters know our rights are not a joke and we can and will defend ourselves.

They can keep their "protests" to Portland.

Oh. I think the opposite.

I just hope the US doesn't turn into another Mexico.

Had a Mexican roommate once & he'd tell me every week that one of his friends got shot to death.

ALSO remember a coworker who was going to the US for a funeral because she told me that her cousin got shot to death in Mexico as well.
If it does, I'll be coming up there to take all your shit from you, including that piece of shit car you wasted money on. Keep buying gold for me, josephine!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You fucking idiots are privileged! My politics was more radical! Prove me wrong?

Have you punched a senior citizen small business owner and/or shot any black children? Drove over any dancing grannies and children at a parade?

Sadly.

Yknow Dovey it doesn't bother so much that your Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of Murder charges. Nor do I think your concerns of small town folk being able to protect themselves are invalid.

What I found most disturbing were the implications that a clear verdict has for the unchecked spread of semiautomatic weapons on the streets in your country. And all the deaths they will inevitablY cause.

I wish that if the jury was going to acquit Rittenhouse on murder charges there was a way to convict him on lesser weapons charges if only to hold these weapons in check.

It also seems rather perverse to idolize an 18 year old Kid who shot & killed 2 people. He's no more worthy of hero worship than George Floyd, a career criminal. Leftists fawning over Floyd were no better than Kyle worshippers in that regard.

AR-15 is legal. There is no reason it shouldnt be. As far as guns go.....Joe handguns cause more deaths than the AR.

But surely you can see how having personal bias on a certain fire arm doesnt mean people should be convicted for legally carrying them. That would be a horrid precedent.

Until the laws change (and I would oppose laws that infringe on rights)....its legal for people to have these.
Libs tried to ban all handguns years ago. I remember they hysterics from the late 70's through the 80's well. They constantly cried about how handguns are only good for killing people and only long guns were protected by the 2nd Amendment because of hunting. These people were at least as stupid as libs today.

Side Note: The 2nd Amendment exists so we can kill people, you stupid leftist fuktards!

All the bellyaching from back then created the laws that prevented Hero Kyle from carrying a handgun that night. A rifle is the only thing he could legally carry that night. He cant even purchase 9mm ammo until he's 21 years old!!!!

In conclusion, the ONLY reason his shots were so fatal is because libs FORCED him to arm himself with a rifle. Thanks libtards!

KA-POWN3D!
I'd rather stab the Jews up close and peersonal... You ever felt the feeling of metal ripping through flesh and pinging offf bone?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
I'd rather stab the Jews up close and peersonal... You ever felt the feeling of metal ripping through flesh and pinging offf bone?
My Serb/Russian friend always told me that if he were to commit murder, he'd use a claw hammer.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
My Serb/Russian friend always told me that if he were to commit murder, he'd use a claw hammer.
I'm guessing that's a solid no then... The shit I've done would shock you gunSImp

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
I'm guessing that's a solid no then... The shit I've done would shock you gunSImp
Is that before or after I cut your fukin legs off with the Benelli?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
You're not fed for that, trust me I'd gut you...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
LOL! I wouldnt hesitate, you dirty fukin joo!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!

Them Serbs are brutal as fuck lol

When I was kid I busted another kid in the forehead with the claw part of hammer because he was pretending to hump me when my back was turned.

So fucking glad he didnt die but he had perfect hammer claw mark's in his giant forehead that only got worse for like two weeks :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
I'd absolutely kil you in a frenzy and you know it, ya old cunt!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!

You'd have blood spatter every where and obviously would be easily connected to the crime by DNA evidence.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PlkNhEm.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
....but can you handle an Irish woman?

They often seem rather stubborn & hardheaded ta me. ;-)

Of course this is how it plays out with Joe:

Joe: <is a dumbass>

Irish woman: "Stop being a dumbass!"

Joe: "Geez, you are stubborn & hardheaded."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
You'd absolutely get cut to pieces before you laid a hand on me. Hell, either of my 2 kids would cut you down. Go get another jew jab, fucktard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!

You'd have blood spatter every where and obviously would be easily connected to the crime by DNA evidence.
Agreed. I think his point was that if he were ever that mad, he wouldnt care in the moment.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!
You'd absolutely get cut to pieces before you laid a hand on me. Hell, either of my 2 kids would cut you down. Go get another jew jab, fucktard.
Love you

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Them Serbs are brutal as fuck lol

When I was kid I busted another kid in the forehead with the claw part of hammer because he was pretending to hump me.

You know I met some Serbs after the breakup of YugoslavIA. They were refugees who came to Canada to escape the war and violence there.

We had some interesting conversations.

I asked them how and why Yugoslavua broke up. They told me that everything was fine & there country was essentially a garden paradise. But then civil war came, blew apart their homes because they were caught in the middle of the fighting which they wanted no part of.

But they lost everything anyways and had to flee.

Then I asked them why this happened.

And they told me they didn't know and they dearly wished they could have their Old Country back. But obviously they couldn't.

One day Paradise the next day it was transformed into Hell.

That's how quickly things can fall apart if a country divides itself & descends into violence and civil war.

Anyways something to think about.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!

are you bragging about getting poked with a pretzel again :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!

Consuming your life 24/7

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sadly.

KA-POWN3D!

Consuming your life 24/7

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I want justice for the German soldiers who died in the "great" wars! Raped and butchered by Commie Russians while the UK and the US sucked each other to climax!!! PIGS