Kyle Superstar interviews

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I definately deal with my PTSD with humor as well. :D. That's why sometimes it's pretty dark lol

People without mental illness do not get that at all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't worship murderers Bigly.

Sorry.

Only the A&E types fer me.

I just follow those who create something not destroy life.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry.

Kyle's not a murderer, you cucked out piece of shit.

LOL.

I wouldnt worship Groskeurtz either had he managed ta kill Kyle...Lokmeer!

They were all bad boys who broke the law in one way or another.

I think no less probation for every one of them was what they & your country needed.

10 years in the penalty box for all & confiscate their guns too. Each one of em.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry.

LOL.

I think no less probation for every one of them was what they & your country needed.

10 years in the penalty box for all & confiscate their guns too. Each one of em.
Which is why you cucks are disarmed pussies. Those foreign assholes swarming into Cucknadia are arming themselves tho! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sorry.

LOL.

Which is why you cucks are disarmed pussies. Those foreign assholes swarming into Cucknadia are arming themselves tho! PWN3D!

shut your fucking puussy flap you fucking weak ass goof :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

nothing like an internet fucktard going on like he's Commando ffs .. you suck cock buddy, its how you git $$ for ammo :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here we have a shining example of just how much of a pussy Kyle really is LMFAO IF Lebron was there right in fronna' him, he'd shit his tonsils and than get his face broke ... of course if hims Guhn wasn't there :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry.

LOL.

You are a fucking moron. We literally had a trial which proved Kyle did nothing wrong. By definition self defense is not murder and I know you have been told this many times before.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sorry.

LOL.

You are a fucking moron. We literally had a trial which proved Kyle did nothing wrong. By definition self defense is not murder and I know you have been told this many times before.

and here you are yet AGAIN splainin' :LOL3:
do you see the ironey fucktardO ?? ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

GIMPLORD SUPREME !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X is definitely drugged out and mentally ill.
BECAUSE i DON't live on twitter fucktardO ??and dont live like its my duty to splain ?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

TAKE THAT !!

funny-strange-people0805-10.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry.

LOL.

shut your fucking puussy flap you fucking weak ass goof :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

nothing like an internet fucktard going on like he's Commando ffs .. you suck cock buddy, its how you git $$ for ammo :LOL3:
Awww, wuz I mean to your bitch daddy josephine, cuck? PWN3D! :NutKick::NutKick::NutKick::NutKick::NutKick:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we have a shining example of just how much of a pussy Kyle really is LMFAO IF Lebron was there right in fronna' him, he'd shit his tonsils and than get his face broke ... of course if hims Guhn wasn't there :LOL3:
And if he had his gun, LeNigrah would look like the child molester! See cuck, guns are GRRRRREAT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And if he had his gun, LeNigrah would look like the child molester! See cuck, guns are GRRRRREAT!

you should really learn to fight, because when I take that GUHN off of you ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love the part where kyle smirked when Steve said he "cleaned up the trash"

I would so love if this kid got up and said "yeah I dispatched a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, so what" and gave two middle fingers to libs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you should really learn to fight, because when I take that GUHN off of you ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
Bring a cart for your lower half because when you try to disarm me, these segmented slugs will make it detachable.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sad. America use to worship its homegrown sports heroes...

GETTY-Pat-Tillman.jpg

...and they were awesome...magnificent.

Now it worships pudgy short overweight killers who used to be classified as nobodies.

Screenshot-20211207-051520-Instagram.jpg

....Did all the wars over the past 20 years kill all the good ones off?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Bring a cart for your lower half because when you try to disarm me, these segmented slugs will make it detachable.

I would fuck you like the greasy pussy you are :Happy5:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmeer is a pudgy little guy.

That's why he needs all these guns to compensate for his lack of presence irl.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yoo don't have to tell me, it's only all to obvious LOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

My personal guess is Lokmar would knock all of your teeth out in a fair one

just sayin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After I exploded your upper half from the lower with this Benelli M4, I'd grab you by them scruffy ear hairs and whip you overhead and toss you out in the street. Then I'd shit on your face before you died. Faggit.