Kyle -- the gift that keeps on giving

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Faith Rittenhouse said she and her mother have struggled to maintain employment due to the shadow cast on them by the 2020 incident, where Kyle fatally shot two men during protests in Kenosha against the police shooting of Jacob Blake. She told the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on June 2 that she also wound up hospitalized with appendicitis and has been in the hospital six times in the past six months, though she said her brother never once reached out. She added that “people still believe my mother drove Kyle or was somehow involved in his decision to go to Kenosha.”

“Just under 4 years ago, our lives were shattered when my brother was involved in a tragic shooting incident,” Faith wrote in the GoFundMe. “The aftermath of this event uprooted our family’s stability and left us grappling with grief, trauma, and the harsh reality of starting over.”

“With my brother’s unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we’ve been left to navigate this journey on our own,” she added.

Her family has “exhausted every resource available to us,” she wrote, and “time is running out.”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Faith Rittenhouse said she and her mother have struggled to maintain employment due to the shadow cast on them by the 2020 incident, where Kyle fatally shot two men during protests in Kenosha against the police shooting of Jacob Blake. She told the
on June 2 that she also wound up hospitalized with appendicitis and has been in the hospital six times in the past six months, though she said her brother never once reached out. She added that “people still believe my mother drove Kyle or was somehow involved in his decision to go to Kenosha.”

“Just under 4 years ago, our lives were shattered when my brother was involved in a tragic shooting incident,” Faith wrote in the GoFundMe. “The aftermath of this event uprooted our family’s stability and left us grappling with grief, trauma, and the harsh reality of starting over.”

“With my brother’s unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we’ve been left to navigate this journey on our own,” she added.

Her family has “exhausted every resource available to us,” she wrote, and “time is running out.”

He's a selfish prick What a shock.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yoo’re jus a lil bit sillay making fun of a tragic situation…yoo’re jus a bit sillay! R U rotting on the inside Ms Rose bud? R yo petals wilting? Innit really tho?! Jus a lil bit sillay…

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Yoo’re jus a lil bit sillay making fun of a tragic situation…yoo’re jus a bit sillay! R U rotting on the inside Ms Rose bud? R yo petals wilting? Innit really tho?! Jus a lil bit sillay…
Yes………most people that obsess with making posts like this very one have a deep down rot in them as does @LotusBud .

Of course Kyle is the one example of a person fighting back agains the violence perpetrated by the left and as rotten as all Leftists are it seethes at any mention of Kyle and his triumph over the insane bail and malicious prosecution ……..but rejoices in a MMM hit job on him.

Remember kids……..always two side to the story……right.
Maybe shit like this has some bearing on his lack of motivation to fund his family.

Also….. search where they came out and supported him publicly…..Maybe it’s the hype from this story, but nothing comes up on the Google.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes………most people that obsess with making posts like this very one have a deep down rot in them as does @LotusBud .

Of course Kyle is the one example of a person fighting back agains the violence perpetrated by the left and as rotten as all Leftists are it seethes at any mention of Kyle and his triumph over the insane bail and malicious prosecution ……..but rejoices in a MMM hit job on him.

Maybe shit like this has some bearing on his lack of motivation to fund his family.

Also….. search where they came out and supported him publicly…..Maybe it’s the hype from this story, but nothing comes up on the Google.

On the google LOL
Are you a fucking foreigner ?? LOL
Did you know Chris coons and Lindsay graham fuck each others faces ? ffs I just seen them on FoX news what a couple of shit spinners huh, you’d think the orange turd felon is gonna save the werld LOL
Give lsreal weapons kill moar innocents you’re country is a shithole

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm always careful with my judgement when I see things like this because I know exactly what it's like to have people shame and berate you over your mother. My mother is an abusive drunk who is never going to change. I have done everything in my power to help her and all she ever does is use people. "You have one mother!" So people are obligated to cater to their abusers so long as that abuser is a parent.

It takes A LOT in most cases to inspire someone to drop or cut off a parent. Everyone has that deep need for their parents approval. And he is young still.

I have no idea what's happening here and I'm not invested enough on his life or family dramas to find out. He is either a massive dick or he is finally drawing boundaries with an abuser. I don't really have strong enough feelings about it to dive in.

Even if he was the anti Christ, even if he was everything I oppose....he still had the right to defend himself against attackers. We all do.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm always careful with my judgement when I see things like this because I know exactly what it's like to have people shame and berate you over your mother. My mother is an abusive drunk who is never going to change. I have done everything in my power to help her and all she ever does is use people. "You have one mother!" So people are obligated to cater to their abusers so long as that abuser is a parent.

It takes A LOT in most cases to inspire someone to drop or cut off a parent. Everyone has that deep need for their parents approval. And he is young still.

I have no idea what's happening here and I'm not invested enough on his life or family dramas to find out. He is either a massive dick or he is finally drawing boundaries with an abuser. I don't really have strong enough feelings about it to dive in.

Even if he was the anti Christ, even if he was everything I oppose....he still had the right to defend himself against attackers. We all do.
Staying away from a volatile situation is self defense, not putting yourself in the middle of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Staying away from a volatile situation is self defense, not putting yourself in the middle of it.

So if a woman walks into a seedy bar at midnight and gets raped.....is she obligated to let herself get raped because she put herself in that situation?

Because that is your logic here.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So if a woman walks into a seedy bar at midnight and gets raped.....is she obligated to let herself get raped because she put herself in that situation?

Because that is your logic here.
Kyle was raped? I did not know that.

Yxc3Yrt.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahh yes, Kyle Rittenhouse, the plucky youngster who makes leftoids seethe after shooting 3 jewish Antifa criminals, one of whom turned out to be a boy-raping peeodoefile...

Stay classy leftists!!!
I know. This anti-Israeli lefty is seething at Kyle because he murdered Jews.

OR, I'm a typical true lefty because I seethe at all injustice, no matter what race, religion, or gender the victims or perpetrators are.

Fuckwit.

Reminder: Hitler was a closet case.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OR, I'm a typical true lefty because I seethe at all injustice, no matter what race, religion, or gender the victims or perpetrators are.

Fuckwit.

Who might have been hiding a Jew in the woodpile.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why in the fuck is dip shit drop out Kyle considered a hero for inserting himself into a volatile situation and shooting people?

and little old ladies sitting at home alone and actually defending themselves from actual threats to themselves are ignored en masse?

Are the right wing shouters taking her on speaking tours to babble about freedumb?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fuckwit.

How was this injustice?

The kid was brutally attacked by a feral, violent, mob of communists.

The only "injustice" was that he didn't kill more...