Need some advice, help

X

xXx
Site Supporter
See this thing ?
020.33894157_std.JPG

you see the ends there ?

Heavy-Duty-4-stroke-Mount-Plate-For-49CC-Engine-Motor-Mount-Gas-Motorized-Bicycle.jpg

What tool would you use to reshape that and make it wider
Is there like an industrial Dremel
I could google it I suppose but first I'll ask here for the stoopit answers, seriously anybody good at this shit ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, you dremeling out the angled notches? I hope not much.

You adding a basket to your bike?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A milling machine if you have one -
Next would be a die grinder -
Dremel tool and a lot of time -
Take it to a tool and die maker -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
See this thing ?
020.33894157_std.JPG

you see the ends there ?

Heavy-Duty-4-stroke-Mount-Plate-For-49CC-Engine-Motor-Mount-Gas-Motorized-Bicycle.jpg

What tool would you use to reshape that and make it wider
Is there like an industrial Dremel
I could google it I suppose but first I'll ask here for the stoopit answers, seriously anybody good at this shit ?
Feather it out with a grinder.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL
idiot (: that's the base plate for the actual motor and my frame this year is a fatter bike ... they only make this one size base plate

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
minor? u said it holds up your motor lol
must be hard in winter. do u have a car?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

a work one .. not a car person, got rid of my last car 3 years ago when the kids got license's ...sitting in traffic half of the day and working the other half was not working ...
been on two wheels since I can remember jeannie, solitary as well it's just me to be on a bike, I know you'll make fun but it's one of the things I truly love about life, rolling along in the wind saying hi to complete strangers .
As for winter, I take it as a challenge ... nothing like being out there in the elements and DEAFEATING them

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

a work one .. not a car person, got rid of my last car 3 years ago when the kids got license's ...sitting in traffic half of the day and working the other half was not working ...
been on two wheels since I can remember jeannie, solitary as well it's just me to be on a bike, I know you'll make fun but it's one of the things I truly love about life, rolling along in the wind saying hi to complete strangers .
i get it, i also ride. im thinking about getting a ducati

too cold in the winter tho

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Fuck Jeannie
THAT'S a Bike (:
You'll laugh for sure but mine is not a motorcycle like that .. but my little 2.5 horsepower takes me EVERYWHERE in this city and even beyond as I have done 275 Km trips

This is what I use should I need a vehicle and my kids are busy

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Did you see these eediots think I'm some old users named Havok ... LOL the fuck ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i need a car thats mine and waiting in the drive

havent seen this 'havok' yet. theres a lot of alts here so paranoia is normal

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

LOL
idiot (: that's the base plate for the actual motor and my frame this year is a fatter bike ... they only make this one size base plate

It was an honest question lol. 2 bolts.... to hold a motor? Pffft now you see why I thought a basket lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

As for winter, I take it as a challenge ... nothing like being out there in the elements and DEAFEATING them

Better make room for me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I feel ya man. Thats what I love about my Jeep, taking the top and doors off, feeling the sun and wind. And like you say, saying hi to strangers lol. Cause when you're exposed like that, it makes it easier. I know the Jeep aint like what you rollin', but its the closest passenger vehicle to a bike as it gets.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fuck Jeannie
THAT'S a Bike (:
You'll laugh for sure but mine is not a motorcycle like that .. but my little 2.5 horsepower takes me EVERYWHERE in this city and even beyond as I have done 275 Km trips

This is what I use should I need a vehicle and my kids are busy

Is that what you gonna use when you ride across the US to give Succubus the "Thud"? Or the rental?

Cause this is what I picture if its the moped lol....

7O2QsX.gif

Pulling up to Succubus like....

d2563c88c34b2a4cf4d3e1846c94a4ba.gif

• Funny