Poetry for the masses

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The bird shit on my roof is real,... I'll post pictures later.

You're going to post pictures of bird shit, just for us?

Awwww
Beats anything you post
Yoooo maaaaad braaah! Lol
Brah. She was in a baaaaaa moooooood today

Get it? Mooooooooooood?

lmao
Ohhhhhhhh yoo crack me right the fuck up!
:LOL3:
I’ll be around until the fat lady sings

Oak should be logging in shortly

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Awwww
Beats anything you post

Get it? Mooooooooooood?

lmao

Awesome braah…

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Awwww
Beats anything you post

Get it? Mooooooooooood?

lmao

Awesome braah…
Are you going to make an honest elephant out of her or is this just fat girl pity flirting ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Awwww
Beats anything you post

Get it? Mooooooooooood?

lmao

Awesome braah…
Are you going to make an honest elephant out of her or is this just fat girl pity flirting ?
Whaaaat? Oi…I’m married son. What are you smoking?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think it was Yuri Bezmenov who said that once people have been brainwashed so severely with propaganda they are basically programmed to resist any conflicting viewpoints, regardless of how valid they are.

People like Flynn and the other Hollowhoax groupies could be shown irrefutable concrete proof which supports our argument and they would still not believe it.

Their indoctrination is too deep-rooted unfortunately and has rendered them nothing more than useful idiots who parrot what their programmers have instructed them to.

Now you know how everyone else feels when they see your rampant gayness in full swing, everytime you and UncleFuCKER start popping each other's assholes in a thread. You two fruity pop tarts start gaying up the place with your sad faglames and UncleClIT's overtures of gay love sent to you in posts regarding his love for your "manly meAT."

Speaking of clits, how is that prosthetic one that you ordered from Ebay? Is it a decent fit?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awwww
Beats anything you post

Get it? Mooooooooooood?

lmao

Awesome braah…
Whaaaat? Oi…I’m married son. What are you smoking?

He's obsessed about a non-existent e-romance between us. He can't fathom why we get along.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think it was Yuri Bezmenov who said that once people have been brainwashed so severely with propaganda they are basically programmed to resist any conflicting viewpoints, regardless of how valid they are.

People like Flynn and the other Hollowhoax groupies could be shown irrefutable concrete proof which supports our argument and they would still not believe it.

Their indoctrination is too deep-rooted unfortunately and has rendered them nothing more than useful idiots who parrot what their programmers have instructed them to.

Now you know how everyone else feels when they see your rampant gayness in full swing, everytime you and UncleFuCKER start popping each other's assholes in a thread. You two fruity pop tarts start gaying up the place with your sad faglames and UncleClIT's overtures of gay love sent to you in posts regarding his love for your "manly meAT."

Speaking of clits, how is that prosthetic one that you ordered from Ebay? Is it a decent fit?

What?

Aren't you going to defend UncleFilTH and his never ending litany of "Aryan's manly meAT?" I'm sure another dude constantly milking another mens cock with his lips, surely falls or slips into the realm of faggotry, amirite?

As soon as you can explain your carnal need for other mens rectums, only then you can talk about my body parts you fucking dick slurping homo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Carnal need? LOL, why do you often sound like a 1970's biology teacher?

Listen sugar nips, one thing which I don't think you're aware of is that English isn't Dilf's first language. He's German and therefore at times uses words which English-speaking people don't tend to use. Over the years, he's essentially developed his own hilarious slang and unique take on the English language, known as "Dilfisms", which are easily recognisable to those of us who know him.

"Lets meAT hehe!" is one of these trademark catchphrases, along with numerous others. You don't realise this because you're a newfag around these parts and never posted on the Y..... so seriously, enough with the homo accusations, because you're making yourself look even more stooopid than usual.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
back to poetry, this is the state of "modern" poetry from an article

"Perhaps you doubt the verse of a poet laureate could possibly be mistaken for that of a high school sophomore. The following lines were written by Tracy K. Smith, holder of an M.F.A. from Columbia University in 1997, a Stegner Fellow in poetry at Stanford University and, from 2017 to 2019, the U.S. Poet Laureate.

I love you in the rusted iron
Chains someone was made
To drag until love let them be
Unclasped and left empty
In the center of the ring.

I love you in the water
Where they pretended to wade,
Singing that old blood-deep song
That dragged us to those banks
And cast us in.

You may be the judge as to whether that could have been written by any high school sophomore … or freshman, for that matter."
Why Poetry is So Bad
Al Jacobs

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Listen sugar nips, one thing which I don't think you're aware of is that English isn't Dilf's first language. He's German and therefore at times uses words which English-speaking people don't tend to use. Over the years, he's essentially developed his own hilarious slang and unique take on the English language, known as "Dilfisms", which are easily recognisable to those of us who know him.

"Lets meAT hehe!" is one of these trademark catchphrases, along with numerous others. You don't realise this because you're a newfag around these parts and never posted on the Y..... so seriously, enough with the homo accusations, because you're making yourself look even more stooopid than usual.

Yes. "Carnal" needs you myopic fuck. Or in your case "Carne Asada ala UncleFiLTH." How is it that people who are clearly smarter than you always "remind" you someone of intelligence or power?

As far as your excuse on why UncleMiLF is about as fucking funny as your Nana having a heart attack and falling face first into her English Pudding, fucking sucks like you when you and UncleMuTT are left together in the same room. Additionally, no German can be that fucking stupid. I refuse to believe that a beautiful country like Germany have their own out of control gay rat problem.

Now you're denying that "kissy meATs" isn't gay at all? Show me some text where German people post "lets meAT" and talk about each others "kissy meATs" while nibbling on each others cock like it was corn on the cob. "Lets meAT" is "trademarked? Are you fucking serious? Trademarked by who? Let me guess, UncleStUPID? That fucking homo jackass can't even describe its own body in earthly terms, let alone not knowing what an adjective is. "Dilfisms?" You mean like, "parabolic?"

You two faggots really need to stop this soap opera of male rimming, I'm sure somewhere in the world, what you two bitches are doing is illegal.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. "Carnal" needs you myopic fuck. Or in your case "Carne Asada ala UncleFiLTH." How is it that people who are clearly smarter than you always "remind" you someone of intelligence or power?

As far as your excuse on why UncleMiLF is about as fucking funny as your Nana having a heart attack and falling face first into her English Pudding, fucking sucks like you when you and UncleMuTT are left together in the same room. Additionally, no German can be that fucking stupid. I refuse to believe that a beautiful country like Germany have their own out of control gay rat problem.

Now you're denying that "kissy meATs" isn't gay at all? Show me some text where German people post "lets meAT" and talk about each others "kissy meATs" while nibbling on each others cock like it was corn on the cob. "Lets meAT" is "trademarked? Are you fucking serious? Trademarked by who? Let me guess, UncleStUPID? That fucking homo jackass can't even describe its own body in earthly terms, let alone not knowing what an adjective is. "Dilfisms?" You mean like, "parabolic?"

You two faggots really need to stop this soap opera of male rimming, I'm sure somewhere in the world, what you two bitches are doing is illegal.

Carne Asada a la Uncle Filth...or maybe they call it a meat stick in jolly Old England - another bunch of faggots...

bwaaaa hahahahahahahahahaha

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Do you ever check your blood pressure? If not, I highly recommend you should. Getting as worked up at as you do behind your computer screen is definitely not healthy, especially if you've had the clotshot. Are you vaxxed? You're a libtard, so no doubt you are.

Look, you don't like Dilf's humour, I get it. I do however, and so do a lot of other people. You prefer Blurtrude's pretentious Oscar Wilde impersonations, where he shares the plight of his daily struggle as a proud member of the LGBT community in poem form. "Encore Encore" I believe were your exact words, the sort of language used by some snooty high falutin fag at night of the proms.

The point is, people are different and not everyone likes the same thing. There is no faggotry involved with Dilf's humour, so if you're searching for that sort of thing, you need to look elsewhere.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you ever check your blood pressure? If not, I highly recommend you should. Getting as worked up at as you do behind your computer screen is definitely not healthy, especially if you've had the clotshot. Are you vaxxed? You're a libtard, so no doubt you are.

Look, you don't like Dilf's humour, I get it. I do however, and so do a lot of other people. You prefer Blurtrude's pretentious Oscar Wilde impersonations, where he shares the plight of his daily struggle as a proud member of the LGBT community in poem form. "Encore Encore" I believe were your exact words, the sort of language used by some snooty high falutin fag at night of the proms.

The point is, people are different and not everyone likes the same thing. There is no faggotry involved with Dilf's humour, so if you're searching for that sort of thing, you need to look elsewhere.

It's the Bawl Hall refugee mentality.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brawl Hall went out with a whimper much like Third Rail, and the only content was toxic PI and gif spam. Why are some people (blandscape) still longing for that garbage.

The best content were the Mr Pickles comics and some of the chops by Caskur and the other photoshop artists.

KM's best stuff is the "Caskur was robbed" and "The KM mug commercial" podcasts. That broken Vitriol mug saga was hilarious. TWAP wandering into FT every month and posting cat pics was also funny.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is FT still Kaput?

CW said she will get around to it when she can, she busy doing other stuff.

Since Bastard Factory has been nice enough to take in and baby sit a spamming blandscape, CW can chill out and relax and not worry about Blandscape's mental health anymore.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Shifting those gay rusty Nazi gears of yours, eh? Now it's all about me getting "all worked up?" That's what you posted right? Me being "all worked up?" How does me being "all worked up" have anything to do with your level of gayness, which is so profoundly apparent, that it actually shows up on a Richter Scale?

As far as UncleBaG'ODICKs humor goes, I'd just assume watch a pile of dog shit degrade over a 6 week period of time than read any more of UncleDiPSHITS "humor," that usually entails at least one homosexual reference to your "kissy meats." You and UncleTaMPON regard this as, "humor." While other people and myself regard UncleReTARDs "humor" as something Pee-Wee Herman aka Paul Rubens would likely pull his pants down for in a public venue.

Oh. But there's a whole lotta "faggotry" going on in all of Dame Edna's posts aka UncleCoCKEATER. Anyone who has eyes and at least a 6th grade education (sorry Dovey) can read the homoerotic overtures UncleDiNK is making towards your penis. The only thing homo DiLF hasn't posted is a request for your "manly meAT" to be put in a nice warm steaming bun. Now because your ultimate gayness has been pointed out, you're making some lame ass excuses on why UncleFiLTH isn't more gay than your family get togethers on Thanksgiving.

Try again, homo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Feeling better now? It's almost as though you use this board as your own personal toilet and shit out a huge dollpop of verbal diarrhea everyday onto some poor unsuspecting individual.

Can you at least bring some air freshner in future? Your distinctive "smell" seems to linger around for days...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Feeling better now? It's almost as though you use this board as your own personal toilet and shit out a huge dollpop of verbal diarrhea everyday onto some poor unsuspecting individual.

Can you at least bring some air freshner in future? Your distinctive "smell" seems to linger around for days...

What the fuck all that gotta do with you and UncleGaY being two of the biggest homos out here? Your post has nothing alluding to that you 2 dick munchers crave each other's semen. Nor does it satisfy everyone's craving on when the wedding is taking place.

Speaking of "stale," all one has to do is look back on your years long love affair with some alleged German faggot who couldn't master his bate in a dungeon full of male assholes. Let alone refrain from sending you love notes via pillow talk about you "kissy meATs." Yeah. I know. It's everyone else that are the "faggot trannies," right?

Give it a rest you heathen male asshole worshipper. You and that fucking homosexual, walking male ejaculate, DiLF are indeed in love with each other's nasty ass dicks.

Fag.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I take it you've been raiding the medicine cabinet again? You sound a tad inebriated....

Yes yes I know you are desperate to get invited to a wedding, so you can catch the bouquet and find some poor bastard to sink your transgender claws into and ruin his life, but you are barking up the wrong tree as per usual.

In fact, I think the only genuine homos on here are all liberals. Funny how that always tends to be the case, isn't it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I take it you've been raiding the medicine cabinet again? You sound a tad inebriated....

Yes yes I know you are desperate to get invited to a wedding, so you can catch the bouquet and find some poor bastard to sink your transgender claws into and ruin his life, but you are barking up the wrong tree as per usual.

In fact, I think the only genuine homos on here are all liberals. Funny how that always tends to be the case, isn't it?

The only person "inebriated" here is you, if you think no one can see through your little neon pink charade of absolute gayness.

So. There is going to be a wedding? Would that be before or after you two Broke Back Mountain fruit loops penetrate each other's rectums with your tongues?

Now you're accusing "liberals" of making you this fucking gay?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, you're a liberal and your fruity cross-dressing and buttpirate antics aren't exactly a secret around here....

To be fair though, it's no wonder you caught teh ghey living in Soyattle.