Poetry for the masses

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the fag supervisor couldn't have been lying...eh?

An absolute impossibility, right????

CRIKEY you're thick...

Did I say that? Presumably fetish parties are something you've never heard of.

Then stop going, moron.

Not even once. You're the one who is pro LGBT remember? Although you do disrespect them a lot by calling people "faggots" and implying that you find homosexuality shameful.

They all do that.

Which tells you they find those things shameful.

They use marginalized people for political benefit, while looking down on them. And if a marginalized person pisses them off, they immediately use slurs.

It's just very telling.

The only thing that worries me about my daughter isnt her being gay. It's the incredibly toxic partisan activist arm called "lgbtq+". I want her far away from that shit.

Thankfully there are a lot of gay people who separated from it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

Not even once. You're the one who is pro LGBT remember? Although you do disrespect them a lot by calling people "faggots" and implying that you find homosexuality shameful.

They all do that.

They use marginalized people for political benefit, while looking down on them. And if a marginalized person pisses them off, they immediately use slurs.

It's just very telling.

The only thing that worries me about my daughter isnt her being gay. It's the incredibly toxic partisan activist arm called "lgbtq+". I want her far away from that shit.

I can't stand hypocrites and most leftists excel at that sort of thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody really gives a fuck about you or your kids. Get that through you thick head. They'll all make the noises saying the right things, but they really give a fuck.

Idiot!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

You mean like you and your butt buddy whining about people making fun of photos?

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

You mean like you and your butt buddy whining about people making fun of photos?

When have I "whined" about people making fun of photos?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You use the term faggot as an insult.

DUUUHHHH

Surely you aren't this stupid?

You are stupid, faggot.

I just explained it. Get help with your reading comprehension, faggot.

Yeah and your explanation is utter nonsense.

Would you use the word faggot while in the company of homos?

Never, I like them. I don't like you and you're preoccupied by homosexuality. I believe it means you're closeted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

When the photo you have in your avatar was mocked as gay. That was just yesterday.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

It's totally unessesary to use homophobic slurs to pick on a guy by telling him he sucks penis. You can rip on an individual for being closeted without slurring gay people.

So yep.

I dont use anti gay slurs. No need to degrade all gay men just tell Admin he sucks cock.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

When the photo you have in your avatar was mocked as gay. That was just yesterday.

I "whined" about you and e-trannie Flynn saying I'm gay?

Who did I "whine" to?

I just gave back what you both spouted at me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

It's totally unessesary to use homophobic slurs to pick on a guy by telling him he sucks penis. You can rip on an individual for being closeted without slurring gay people.

So yep.

I dont use anti gay slurs. No need to degrade all gay men just tell Admin he sucks cock.

Says the cunt that constantly talks about Admin sucking cock.

Piece.Of.Shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

Who did I "whine" to?

You whined. You gave nothing back.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

Never, I like them. I don't like you and you're preoccupied by homosexuality. I believe it means you're closeted.

The point being, you dumb hog, is that you use a term which most queers find offensive.

Would your fag friends appreciate you using the word?

Like I said, you're a shitty liberal and a massive hippocrite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody really gives a fuck about you or your kids. Get that through you thick head.

Is there any call for that?

Dove's my e-bro and I care about her well being...

Care, what does "care" mean? You'll give her a like and support her insanity with a few sentences? What does it really amount to?

Nothing, zip, zilch, nada...and that's the truth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

CRIKEY you're thick...

Then stop going, moron.

They all do that.

It's just very telling.

Who did I "whine" to?

You whined. You gave nothing back.

You're delusional.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

The point being, you dumb hog, is that you use a term which most queers find offensive.

They know I use it and who I use it with. My generation is made from sterner stuff, snowflakes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A person claiming to hate other people because they THINK that person is "judgemental"....claiming to NOT be judgemental, claiming to be supportive of certain groups of people and then slurring the group just so you can rip on a person you assume hates the group you are slurring?

Pretty much I dont want my daughter ever mixing up with these rigid, cult minded "activists" who claim to be FOR them but are really just political hate groups that exploit marginalized people.

People who refuse to hear about how the gender ideology movement harms women and girls, and the very harmful impact on LESBIANS? They dont genuinely care for those people.

They care about partisan politics and just use people to further theirs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A person claiming to hate other people because they THINK that person is "judgemental"....claiming to NOT be judgemental, claiming to be supportive of certain groups of people and then slurring the group just so you can rip on a person you assume hates the group you are slurring?

Pretty much I dont want my daughter ever mixing up with these rigid, cult minded "activists" who claim to be FOR them but are really just political hate groups that exploit marginalized people.

People who refuse to hear about how the gender ideology movement harms women and girls, and the very harmful impact on LESBIANS? They dont genuinely care for those people.

They care about partisan politics and just use people to further theirs.

already trying to control her daughter's life once she goes out into the world

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nobody really gives a fuck about you or your kids. Get that through you thick head.

Care, what does "care" mean? You'll give her a like and support her insanity with a few sentences? What does it really amount to?

You claimed nobody on here gives a fuck about her, that isn't true and makes you sound like a resentful, bitter fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You claimed nobody on here gives a fuck about her, that isn't true and makes you sound like a resentful, bitter fuck.

You didn't respond to my comment.

What does "caring" amount to? Are you going pay her $3500 you don't have to go away were she to get on your nerves?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

They know I use it and who I use it with. My generation is made from sterner stuff, snowflakes.

How am I a "snowflake"? I don't care if you use the word, I use it myself. It's your hilarious hypocrisy which I take issue with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

How am I a "snowflake"? I don't care if you use the word, I use it myself. It's your hilarious hypocrisy which I take issue with.

I can explain it to you but I cannot understand it for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how these virtuous and non judgemental people think they decide the worth of others, decide what everyone cares about and generally think they are superior to everyone and perfect beings who get to lay judgement on others.

Or hold others "accountable" for whatever stupid shit they accuse of.....but refuse to accept any fault or accountability for their ghoulish and hypocritical behavior. The narrow minded shit they stay stuck on is incredible.

I mean let her use slurs. We already know they dont really care about anyone they pretend to support. And if one of those people doesnt support their politics, dems/progs really unleash their low views of others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

Because you are calling her out on her hypocrisy and instead of just admitting its hypocrisy and doing better, she will just twist it into something justifiable.

Isnt that what they all do and why one of the many reasons people dont take them seriously? The constant double standards and the virtue signally demands and accusations they lay on others they wont even abide themselves?

They all always try to deflect from the real issue and twist things.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

Because you are calling her out on her hypocrisy and instead of just admitting its hypocrisy and doing better, she will just twist it into something justifiable.

Isnt that what they all do and why one of the many reasons people dont take them seriously? The constant double standards and the virtue signally demands and accusations they lay on others they wont even abide themselves?

"Admin sucks cock"

Duhv 2000x

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

DUUUHHHH

You are stupid, faggot.

I swear, it's fucking unbearable at times...