Poetry for the masses

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lardita on a plus rep spree again now the e-trannie is online LOL.

Yep, funny is funny. You, on the other hand, are funny looking in that gay way...creepy

You look like Danny Devito ffs.....

And look at you dissing gays again. :LOL3:

Like I said, I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

One thing I will say, I don't have gay offspring and post "Admin sucks cock" hundreds of times.

Your Hippocrisy knows absolutely no bounds.

So, am I more of a hypocrite than a woman with a gay child that posts "Admin sucks cock"? Answer the question, twat.

I'm not speaking on Dove's behalf, she's a big girl and perfectly capable of bashing you on the snout herself.

You can call me a hypocrite, why not her, coward?

And no she's not capable, she's inherently incapable. It's why she has me on ignore.
Here
uJycVRH.gif

dildo-catch.gif
Ooec1Kg.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yep, funny is funny. You, on the other hand, are funny looking in that gay way...creepy

One thing I will say, I don't have gay offspring and post "Admin sucks cock" hundreds of times.

So, am I more of a hypocrite than a woman with a gay child that posts "Admin sucks cock"? Answer the question, twat.

I'm not speaking on Dove's behalf, she's a big girl and perfectly capable of bashing you on the snout herself.

No. She's not. She got fucked up for the last 4 days, all anyone has to do is reread any of those threads.

This must be like your "The holocaust didn't happen" excuses based on your own meaningless opinions again.

You don't like her so obviously your summary of what happened isn't reliable due to your bias.

I could drop some red pills about the Hollowco$$t for you to examine but there's no point because you're too fucking close minded and stubborn.

I'm embarrassed for you that you don't believe in the Holocaust.

I could say the same about you dopey fuckers who believe the Jewish propaganda.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No. She's not. She got fucked up for the last 4 days, all anyone has to do is reread any of those threads.

This must be like your "The holocaust didn't happen" excuses based on your own meaningless opinions again.

You don't like her so obviously your summary of what happened isn't reliable due to your bias.

I could drop some red pills about the Hollowco$$t for you to examine but there's no point because you're too fucking close minded and stubborn.

I'm embarrassed that you think you know anything about the holohoax except what you've been spoon fed!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not Jewish propaganda. Interesting that it was Christians that saved the Jews from complete genocide and you believe the people that wanted to eliminate Jews.

You are fucking brain dead.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

She's a proven liar, user, and ignorant bitch. She knows nothing about what she preaches, then turns around and contradicts HERSELF in the same thread.

It's really sad that an alleged Nazi would try and make up excuses for someone clearly non-Aryan. Plus you post up fake pictures.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And no she's not capable, she's inherently incapable. It's why she has me on ignore.
Here
uJycVRH.gif

dildo-catch.gif
Ooec1Kg.gif

Don't forget to shoot Dovey.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here
uJycVRH.gif

dildo-catch.gif
Ooec1Kg.gif

man-in-straight-jacket-picture-id178055081

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

At least we don't post obvious fake pictures.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice try.

She's a proven liar, user, and ignorant bitch. She know nothing about what she preaches, then turns around and contradicts HERSELF in the same thread.

It's really sad that an alleged Nazi would try and make up excuses for someone clearly non-Aryan. Plus you post up fake pictures.

And for that "moral compass" of a woman to rub herself all up and down a Nazi

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nice try.

She's a proven liar, user, and ignorant bitch. She know nothing about what she preaches, then turns around and contradicts HERSELF in the same thread.

Why the fuck would I bother posting fake pictures on here of all places?

It isn't a dating or hook up site, there is quite literally nothing to be gained from it.

You're boring me to tears with this repetitive nonsense.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

And for that "moral compass" of a woman to rub herself all up and down a Nazi

And then she calls everyone else a "racist."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

It isn't a dating or hook up site, there is quite literally nothing to be gained from it.

Sorry if the truth is something you cannot handle. You've proven this with the subject of the "holocaust." Mrs. Fake Picture Poster.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I really cannot be bothered getting into an argument about the Lolocaust again.

Shamp, if you have the energy, the floor is yours Lol.

Of course you can't, because you cannot wiggle your way out of the concrete truth.

You can't even explain what the Holocaust is ffs....

Good lord. Everyone has "explained" it to you at one time or another and you still make up lame excuses that we all laugh at. Plus, you post fake pictures.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

Ask Dovey why she "dated" two members off this forum if it's not a "dating site?"

BURN!!!! Fake picture poster!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nice try.

Sorry if the truth is something you cannot handle. You've proven this with the subject of the "holocaust." Mrs. Fake Picture Poster.

You should read up about the Holodomor, that makes the Hollowco$$t look like a children's picnic.

It rarely gets mentioned however, because white Christians were the victims, rather than Jews.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

You should read up about the Holodomor, that makes the Hollowco$$t look like a children's picnic.

It rarely gets mentioned however, because white Christians were the victims, rather than Jews.

Is this your attempt at diverting attention away from the real holocaust, Mrs. Fake Picture Poster?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nice try.

Ask Dovey why she "dated" two members off this forum if it's not a "dating site?"

The vast majority of people on here have never met each other or likely ever will.

You're obsession with Dove is fucking weird by the way, even by your deranged standards.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

The vast majority of people on here have never met each other or likely ever will.

You're obsession with Dove is fucking weird by the way, even by your deranged standards.

Same can be said of your "obsession" with Lily. Now go post more fake pictures of yourself and your boyfriend who's probably Jewish.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice try.

It isn't a dating or hook up site,

Right? So why judge anyone on their looks at all? What does it have to do with anything?

HYPOCRITE
Here's some "famous" holohaux pics that were actually fake as fuck, here they are next to the actual photos...
81XA0Zs.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice try.

Right? So why judge anyone on their looks at all? What does it have to do with anything?

HYPOCRITE
Here's some "famous" holohaux pics that were actually fake as fuck, here they are next to the actual photos...
81XA0Zs.jpg

More sad propaganda clearly no one believes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nice try.

Same can be said of your "obsession" with Lily. Now go post more fake pictures of yourself and your boyfriend who's probably Jewish.

Who is the trannie in your avvy? Is it Aidsman in drag?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice try.

HYPOCRITE
81XA0Zs.jpg

More sad propaganda clearly no one believes.
Emmmm the original photos are right there dipshit!