The Emperor is back!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You sonses and daughters of scum who FISTED my avatar with FiLTH!!!

See that regal avatar ???
EmperorDiLF® is back.

Don‘t you ever do that again.

It wasn‘t funny or cool. You wasted your money on Pixels. Never forget that!

I will rule here with an IRON FIST!!!

Hail to the king.

I am heading to LONDON MASSIVE to meAT with King Charles. Please respect that!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I have a confession a GRUESOME one at that..

I SCATTED in public in a nigger neighborhood and it felt awesome.

Yet I felt sick about it later like my SCAT is worth more than all that watched me but it maybe me feel great.

I might need an anal cleansing and plug when I am in those filthy hoods

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a confession a GRUESOME one at that..

I SCATTED in public in a nigger neighborhood and it felt awesome.

Yet I felt sick about it later like my SCAT is worth more than all that watched me but it maybe me feel great.

I might need an anal cleansing and plug when I am in those filthy hoods
WTF did I just readed with my ToP SKULL?`???????

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

EmperorDiLF® is back.

Hail to the king.

:OhGawd::Drama Cat:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't like King Charles because he cheated on Princess Diana with that horse faced bitch...Camilla Parker Bowles.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like King Charles because he cheated on Princess Diana with that horse faced bitch...Camilla Parker Bowles.
I am with you here. Diana was classy and sexy.

But as an Emperor I will always side with my blue blooded peers. Bloodline is 4 life.

Please respect King Charles.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
All hail the Emperor!!!
Supreme Gabbo!!!!

Thank you, Sir!

thumbs-up.gif

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
WTF did I just readed with my ToP SKULL?`???????
check deep within Twitter under Elon's private videos if you are a SUPER PREMIUM blue checker(Only cost 1k a month to see it if any BASTARDS want in).. someone made a video of me doing all this GRUESOME stuff and they zoomed in on me face smiling at the niggers and cumming on to them. Twitter is cancelling me as I post this. They even have several nW0 numbers and a few of your offshore pirvate numbers of yours you gave me

I really fucked up Emperor.. I might have to PARACRUSH my own ass and Skull soon. Get rid of anything of yours preteening to the nWo. We might all have to go into hiding because of my SCAT antics

I am deeply sorry

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Welcome back and goodbye. They found me and its connected with grimm, execution style, and so many more. The purge is upon us. They got so much on me. I have to leave here.. and I may not ever be able to come back. Take care Dilf, A bottle of the finest champagne to you and yours. I hope its not forever but I have to go off grid. Its all on you now to run everything and keep the Alphas alive forever. Grimm and the rest say good luck and God bless you. Don't let the REGS destroy this place.. find new ALPHAS as all the originals are about to go poof.

This message ends now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

EmperorDiLF® is back.

Hail to the king.

Congratulations on your win mein bruder! BOTM… Alpha Prost!!!

200w.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Congratulations on your win mein bruder! BOTM… Alpha Prost!!!

200w.gif
Mein Freund!!!
PROST.

I order 3x silver bullion coins from Australia. The cangaroo with queen Elisabeth. LoL.

Thought about you buddy. Bahaha. Silver and gold stacking is important.

Prost buddy

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome back and goodbye. They found me and its connected with grimm, execution style, and so many more. The purge is upon us. They got so much on me. I have to leave here.. and I may not ever be able to come back. Take care Dilf, A bottle of the finest champagne to you and yours. I hope its not forever but I have to go off grid. Its all on you now to run everything and keep the Alphas alive forever. Grimm and the rest say good luck and God bless you. Don't let the REGS destroy this place.. find new ALPHAS as all the originals are about to go poof.

This message ends now.
Please dont go.

You were always the Black sheep in the alpha family. But you are an alpha.

And is grim gping too??

Qhat is going on????

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Please dont go.

And is grim gping too??

Qhat is going on????

I told you DiLF, there's change coming. You had your chance to find the right side. Just because Bastard Factory gave you turds your own little circle jerk, doesn't mean that the Regs won't destroy the Alpha's.

image-jpeg.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I told you DiLF, there's change coming. You had your chance to find the right side. Just because Bastard Factory gave you turds your own little circle jerk, doesn't mean that the Regs won't destroy the Alpha's.

image-jpeg.jpg
Sad from you. What a backstab.

I have many sads.

I dont respect that regs thing.

At the end us Alphas run this thing. Never forget that.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Please dont go.

And is grim gping too??

Qhat is going on????
He is in jail. He isn't coming back. Don't trust even Break or BF they are COPS. this whole place is Martini's and they are all COPS investigated the ALPHAS all of us. Everything we've done in the past they know about. Be careful on here. I won't go just yet but the time is coming soon. I'm being watched right now but the Rulers cousins right now. I'm afraid to leave my place but I gotta split on the 27th and maybe forever.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He is in jail. He isn't coming back. Don't trust even Break or BF they are COPS. this whole place is Martini's and they are all COPS investigated the ALPHAS all of us. Everything we've done in the past they know about. Be careful on here. I won't go just yet but the time is coming soon. I'm being watched right now but the Rulers cousins right now. I'm afraid to leave my place but I gotta split on the 27th and maybe forever.
Wait!

REalgrim is in jail.

Breaky and BF cops?

What do you mean be careful???

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Wait!

REalgrim is in jail.

Breaky and BF cops?

What do you mean be careful???
Goddamnit! I said a few times already but here goes once more time. Break and grimm had some nasty words on here.. Break found out and posted on here about Grimm's drug dealing from work. Break got all his real life info told his work and cops all about this.. they investigated and found out it to be true so they fired and busted Grimm.. he has been in jail since late April 29th or 30th. Got it? Break is rat and I found he is a undercover cop. BF worked with Break on all the case too he is a Cop but higher in rank and gave all the Toronto cops IP's and screenshots of various things. The Martinis are the real ones behind the BF profile though as BF has much to do busted real life scum. THE BF profile has all your internet info watch out the Martinis are tricky motherfuckers.. just look how corrupt they are on here and they real life cops.

Be careful who you message and what you say in your messages. Be careful in real life your mansions, cars could be bigged everything could be DANGEROUS. they have known to make people disappear. Break can never be a ALPHA. He will have too much POWER. DON'T TRUST HIM.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sad from you. What a backstab.

I have many sads.

I dont respect that regs thing.

At the end us Alphas run this thing. Never forget that.

There is no backstabbing. The strong (The Regulators) will inherit the meek (The Alpha's).

You should be sad, many riches had awaited you. Because of your own pride you have awakened,

THE HONOR GAMES!!!!

for-honor-button-2jpg-b6ab05.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did I mention that admin wept like a bitch yesterday when he got caught biting the bait?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no backstabbing. The strong (The Regulators) will inherit the meek (The Alpha's).

You should be sad, many riches had awaited you. Because of your own pride you have awakened,

THE HONOR GAMES!!!!

for-honor-button-2jpg-b6ab05.jpg
You said with an avatar like that? Seriously? :LOL3: :LOL3: