This really isnt suprising

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I could have guessed there would be more depression and anxiety and mental illness on the left

This is great.

"New study out: Mental Illness and the Left – Clear Language, Clear Mind"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I guess it's trying to be spun as if they just "care more" which is total bullshit and also very unhealthy and codependent.

Just talking to them you can see how angry they are. They take every challenge in bad faith and just always respond with anger.

Meanwhile its mostly conservatives and Christian's running out reaches. Trafficking outreaches. Street missions. Homeless shelters. Programs for drug addicts. Domestic violence shelters. Crisis pregnancy resources(of all kinds). Adopting and fostering.

We could accomplish so much if they just stopped fighting with conservatives and anyone right wing and knuckle downed and helped. Rather than just trying to have the government do and micromanage everything. And maybe they would be happier, less angry people.

This guy in the video (I haven't watched him before.....I dont really watch or read much msm...including Fox) made a good point saying are they mentally ill because going left made them so, or were they mentally already and that's why they went left?

Discuss.