X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'M THA CHOPPAH !!!!!~!!

9b8177099fb6a5abc52800bb46e4bca6.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I heard from a very reliable source that Lily was developing high blood pressure as a result of all the forum anger and antics she enjoyed engaging in, and her therapist and PCP advised her to avoid the so-called community forums... I can't argue with that advice because her mental and physical health are more important than virtually beating up people on the internet.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nope that is not text to speech, you really are old so I assume your ears are not too good and you're not familiar with how text to speech works or what they are mainly used for...and don't worry your voice can't be cloned, I had someone upload 20 hours of your Vocaroo's and the program did not recognize it as English

Ai currently is pretty open and stuff like this will probably face litigation due to how easy it is to produce false endorsements or music using another persons voice...BTW this is parody song for legal reasons showing how easy it would be to make a song with Eminem.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, far too many people have stopped posting, and those who remain...like the old fuck spamming midget photos, drive away any prospects of new people joining the forum...And, in case you missed it, drama has essentially fueled the so-called community in recent years, and without it, people appear lost and confused, with no idea what to post.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard from a very reliable source that Lily was developing high blood pressure as a result of all the forum anger and antics she enjoyed engaging in, and her therapist and PCP advised her to avoid the so-called community forums... I can't argue with that advice because her mental and physical health are more important than virtually beating up people on the internet.
What reliable source? The chubby sedentary dwarf. You’re rocking now.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That doesn’t stop Seamajor from molesting kids tho

I took him off ignore to check something and it was confirmed...he started another thread talking about midgets and no one responded to it so this sad old fart followed up his own failed thread. I would encourage everyone to keep this useless geezer on ignore and refuse to acknowledge his existence.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I took him off ignore to check something and it was confirmed...he started another thread talking about midgets and no one responded to it so this sad old fart followed up his own failed thread. I would encourage everyone to keep this useless geezer on ignore and refuse to acknowledge his existence.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stumpy thanks you. He adores dolls. Kinda like you