Why are all the Alphas on this board so effete?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this thread has just given me AIDS.

Will having two different strain of A.I.D.S. cause any complications?
It just seems like that would result in even more gayness, if that is even statistically possible.

I think they can be exponentially gay. And, not in the good way. They're the gays that beat up on each other. The open door closet cases.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

It just seems like that would result in even more gayness, if that is even statistically possible.

I think they can be exponentially gay. And, not in the good way. They're the gays that beat up on each other. The open door closet cases.
So sad, if they would just be honest with themselves and step out of that shrinking closet.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lol @ the resident perv Semen negging my posts that are defending children. True colors shinin thru

In other news, the Raiders are actually winning.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I wasn't aware that there are different strains, but I guess given your close relationship with the LGBT movement you're bound to know more about the virus than I do.

Will the 2 different strains of A.I.D.S. have a negative effect on your one lone tooth?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Petulance is

I wasn't aware that there are different strains, but I guess given your close relationship with the LGBT movement you're bound to know more about the virus than I do.

Aren't you some kind of expert on viruses? You've been going on about the coronavirus of which there are several, many depending on your definition of each.

You don't have to be gay to know that viruses mutate. You just have to be modestly informed or educated, dumbfuq.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Well I've never been to England, but I kind of like the Beatles"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fun fact, the congenitally undersized Pauncho Patetico has Gay Stamped 47 of my posts today.

That is all.

Be nice if the Forum had a stat tracker for that ardent untapped desires.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fun fact, the congenitally undersized Pauncho Patetico has Gay Stamped 47 of my posts today.

That is all.

He can't quit you. See it as the compliment it is. You're too compelling and magnetic.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

He can't quit you. See it as the compliment it is. You're too compelling and magnetic.
You do have an excellent point, it's not really his own fault for being unable to control his male lite passions for me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That is all.

meanwhile, while I was enjoying a real life party with friends and family he was busy crying and starting threads about me

good one, lardass

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

meanwhile, while I was enjoying a real life party with friends and family he was busy crying and starting threads about me

good one, lardass

You really are going to continue to brag about one get together, hmmm? Fucking hilarious! Keep it up, don't stop. The one get together in what, years? LOL

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass
You were logged in here most of the night, Dick Gobbler.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That is all.

good one, lardass

You really are going to continue to brag about one get together, hmmm? Fucking hilarious! Keep it up, don't stop. The one get together in what, years? LOL
I mean, it was a rather hysterical point in time watching admin wander around like a lost puppy.

ANd then there's YOU owning the fuck outta your fat self actually appointing hall monitors to watch for posts about you while you were "away for the weekend" at some fat camp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That is all.

good one, lardass
Link

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass
Link
patty

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That is all.

good one, lardass
Link
patty
so basically you're admitting you sat at your computer all night with a stopwatch hoping to catch me logging in

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's some rich irony there

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass

Let him brag. He's just embarrassing himself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass
Link
patty
so basically you're admitting you sat at your computer all night with a stopwatch hoping to catch me logging in

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's some rich irony there
20 minutes, and that's the best you can come up with? Get some rest little guy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That is all.

good one, lardass

My victims would say that

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass

No one is a victim to words on a monitor, unless they don't understand that they are simply words on a monitor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That is all.

good one, lardass

No one is a victim to words on a monitor, unless they don't understand that they are simply words on a monitor.
That's not what the dozens of PMs you've sent me crying about this one that one and the third who were hurting your feels back at SG

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is all.

good one, lardass

That's not what the dozens of PMs you've sent me crying about this one that one and the third who were hurting your feels back at SG

Well, most of us grow. It just takes perspective. I got some. Of course, you used to decry the dirty that was done wrong to me, so my tune isn't the only one that has changed.