Why can't I say nigger at Flea's forum?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Today I will walk until the cold bites me, the draw of the bottle becomes too strong and wish you were here

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
she so badly wanted to buy me a new bike, actually fought with me with the last ounce off strength she had left, I said no I feel like I broke her heart
Nah man…she obviously wanted to try make you smile. It’s obvious that your heart smiled for her enough.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the sounds the sight of a weaknd loved one will bring the biggest 6'3 beast to it's knees ....
tears my constant friend

I MISS YOU !!!

today is bad

really bad

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
YOU JUST WALKED AWAY !!!!
I just thought of my mother then…. Lol I’ll play you another song.

It was her final stretch and I thought that this might be a great song since she played it to me when I was a very young Hellraiser She was losing her mind at the time with a brain tumour the size of a walnut. She ended up telling me to turn that shit off! Lol

This was the song…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I tried but the powers that lead had other plans ... I tried so hard, she knew it ... actually said why don't you go to work I'm okay ... HA ! how I lied to you, I cried every time in the kitchen when I told you I wasn't

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
the sounds the sight of a weaknd loved one will bring the biggest 6'3 beast to it's knees ....
tears my constant friend

I MISS YOU !!!

today is bad

really bad
She says that you need to put more meat on your bones! And start thinking of yourself for a change.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I tried but the powers that lead had other plans ... I tried so hard, she knew it ... actually said why don't you go to work I'm okay ... HA ! how I lied to you, I cried every time in the kitchen when I told you I wasn't
Maybe if you imagined that I had very short arms as opposed to Michael Jordan arms…you might chuckle a bit? Or was that gay as fuck?

:daFuq:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would have TREASURED that bike ..... I love you

Why not jus buy one now? If you inherited her account, jus go get one. She will look down on you and smile.

Just dont fuck this one up and install a pumping penis in the seat this time! THATs why she wanted to get you a new one. She didnt want you to be a filthy faggit anymore. lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why not jus buy one now? If you inherited her account, jus go get one. She will look down on you and smile.

Just dont fuck this one up and install a pumping penis in the seat this time! THATs why she wanted to get you a new one. She didnt want you to be a filthy faggit anymore. lulz

That bike seat really got your attention

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That bike seat really got your attention

X'y Poo can make you a custom one. With a Monster High Doll in place of a dildo!!!

iu