Would you rather live next door to Oath Keepers or BLM?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

I've seen rallies of both.

The only burning I do is pot and campfires. The only looting I do is on video games. And the only murdering I do is to that poosay! :Grin3:

:PartyGirL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers!!!

The only burning I do is pot and campfires. The only looting I do is on video games. And the only murdering I do is to that poosay! :Grin3:

BLM aren't burning, looting, or murdering, either. But righties do plenty of murdering. They murder cops, they murder protesters, they murder people buying skittles. They love to kill.

Righties shouldn't be allowed to smoke pot. That's lefty shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

BLM aren't burning, looting, or murdering, either. But righties do plenty of murdering. They murder cops, they murder protesters, they murder people buying skittles. They love to kill.

:facepalm:

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Black, White or Blue.
Never was about race, it's about your financial status.

Actually, it's abut your character. But that's something that would be difficult for your to wrap your itty bitty brain around. Your brain's probably too small to wrap it around a pea.

Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

You are lying just as much as that idiot congresswoman you spent an entire thread whining about. You truly are two peas in a pod with her.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd rather live around anyone who's a faggit hating Christian than anything else. I say faggit hating because many so called "Christians" these days think God made faggits the way they are so its ok. I'd even go as far as saying I'd rather live next door to hard core white hating BLM types, as long as they hated faggits, rather than some prancing fukin fairies that I'd have to see dressing like trannies and making out on the front fukin lawn. I'd also rather see a lawn with a "Black Power" sign than some degenerate kweirdo flag displayed by faggits or faggit lovers.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I'd rather live around anyone who's a faggit hating Christian than anything else. I say faggit hating because many so called "Christians" these days think God made faggits the way they are so its ok. I'd even go as far as saying I'd rather live next door to hard core white hating BLM types, as long as they hated faggits, rather than some prancing fukin fairies that I'd have to see dressing like trannies and making out on the front fukin lawn. I'd also rather see a lawn with a "Black Power" sign than some degenerate kweirdo flag displayed by faggits or faggit lovers.
Hey loktard - that really was in the true spirit of our Liberal founding father.

That was your post 1776.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey loktard - that really was in the true spirit of our Liberal founding father.

That was your post 1776.
The founders would have burned Elton John and Rue Paul at the stake. FACT!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers!!!

I’m a BLM supporter. I also walk around the house naked and forget to close the blinds regularly... wanna be my murderous neighbor? :SmokeBreak2:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ideally neither. That said, BLM/Antifa have certainly caused far more damage and random destruction.

You can blame Antifa entirely for what went down after the cops assaulted the peaceful BLM protestors.

My life was put in danger by the Seattle PD for carrying a poster board that said “justice for all” and we were all assaulted with tear gas by a police department who was ready for WAR.

Can you blame Antifa? They were supportive of the BLM group of protestors assembled peacefully asking for police brutality to stop and were met with MORE police brutality and violence.

Shoild we all cower into full-blown submission and live on our knees when our rights are jeopardized? I’m a law abiding, tax paying citizen. I did not ask for any of this to happen.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

I’m a BLM supporter. I also walk around the house naked and forget to close the blinds regularly... wanna be my murderous neighbor? :SmokeBreak2:

Im not a murderer lolol.

My lil bro marches with them too, y'all may of even held signs together at one point hahahha.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers!!!

Im not a murderer lolol.

My lil bro marches with them too, y'all may of even held signs together at one point hahahha.

you won’t slay my kitty?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers!!!

Im not a murderer lolol.

Is you lil bro a murderer?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant image the pain and grief of Secorea Turners parents. And the complete lack of care that she was murdered senselessly, by a movement that supposedly cares about "justice".

We have entire communities destroyed and 40 people dead, 7 children dead.

Way to go, I guess. I believe that everyone's rights matter. What did these innocent people do?

But no everyone cares more that some politicains got scared than they do about all summer when it was just garbage poor/working people being terrorized. The vast majority at the Capitol were peaceful too, but yet the fact that stupid politicains got scared is what is ran with. This is what inspires "domestic terror" laws to.

But if you are poor, working and marginalized and a mob tried to kill your family by burning down a building you were occupying....anyone speaking on your behalf is a "racist" and just shut up, because most of the protests were "peaceful".

Some of these communities are completely destroyed, like Kenosha. But the only thing people are mad about is that someone effectively defended themselves.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

BLM.. are a bunch of fucking nutters that have done more damage to the black communities recently than anything positive. BLM has really damaged interracial tolerances and set back the clock 60+ years. Bad show BLM, bad show...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

This is the best way to get to know a person. And 'shrooms.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

BLM.. are a bunch of fucking nutters that have done more damage to the black communities recently than anything positive. BLM has really damaged interracial tolerances and set back the clock 60+ years. Bad show BLM, bad show...

60+ years ago the civil rights movement was ongoing and we are STILL here today and they are still only asking for fair treatment.

BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community to deter the crime/criminal element and demilitarizing the police so that we all aren’t in danger. Black people are afraid to walk down the street in this country and that is an issue. How anyone can be against this is beyond my comprehension...