Would you rather live next door to Oath Keepers or BLM?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community t

So how about they allocate some of that 10 billion they hustled out of the American public and build a school or two?

I could personally provide them a few neighborhoods they could focus if they happen to be blissfully unaware of where the ghettos are .

ANd by the way? Systemic Racism and the Lochness monster have one thing in common. Neither one of them exists in the real world.

And if I'm wrong, please provide me with a detailed definition of what systemic racism actually is and we'll break it down from there.

Dont leave out that they all support Jim Crow Joe Biden who is directly responsible for the incarcerations with the crime bill and war on drugs.

They hate and voted against the president that passed First Step reform that undid that damage and put in the actual racist who is responsible for the issues. And you cant even point it out without inspiring hatred in them.

It's so insane it's scary. Whatever though.
Did Biden ever get around to meeting with blM like they demanded? :ROFL:

Yeah he spoke to some "civil rights" activists and answered nothing and yelled at them.....as his usual.
They’re of no use to him now that he’s in office

just like black kids dying in Chicago, Baltimore and lot of other liberal run cities are of no use to the Marxist movement also known as BLM

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community t

So how about they allocate some of that 10 billion they hustled out of the American public and build a school or two?

I could personally provide them a few neighborhoods they could focus if they happen to be blissfully unaware of where the ghettos are .

ANd by the way? Systemic Racism and the Lochness monster have one thing in common. Neither one of them exists in the real world.

And if I'm wrong, please provide me with a detailed definition of what systemic racism actually is and we'll break it down from there.

Dont leave out that they all support Jim Crow Joe Biden who is directly responsible for the incarcerations with the crime bill and war on drugs.

They hate and voted against the president that passed First Step reform that undid that damage and put in the actual racist who is responsible for the issues. And you cant even point it out without inspiring hatred in them.

Yeah he spoke to some "civil rights" activists and answered nothing and yelled at them.....as his usual.

just like black kids dying in Chicago, Baltimore and lot of other liberal run cities are of use to the Marxist movement also known as BLM

Exactly!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

just like black kids dying in Chicago, Baltimore and lot of other liberal run cities are of no use to the Marxist movement also known as BLM

I’m here to swing on your nuts with plussie karmic action... convert me to Republican, Joo Joo Bear

Be like Nike....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would prefer to live in a totalitarian dictatorship where I’m forced to watch white trash cunts rally for prolife and vote Republican while they simultaneously play couch juror and cheer on white suprematist cops with questionable pasts who cut corners and don’t want to do their job (here is a hint... call your employer and tell him you are scared to do your job today and see what happens).

Marxism? I’m more likely a communist because I’m appalled by white trash and think that bridging the poverty gap (think Dove and Martin smiles here) is key to salvaging any respectable level of society while you ball out of control.

I’ll take a minimalistic approach contrived in simplicity because that is often the most well derived plan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't understand why people who want communism and totalitarianism dont simply move to China. Or Cuba.

Why force that on people who want to continue being American? If it was about bridging a wealth gap, cheering on Biden who just shat away hundreds of thousands of jobs and put the country back to war should be offensive.

Also Jacob Blake was shot because he was violently fighting police. I have stated several times why I agreed with the cops. Offered heaps of evidence, including the video from the other angle.

But fuck facts. Because Murd is the judge and jury of every case and every person who doesnt agree with her. And unlike all of us plebs, she doesnt need to look at evidence.

Murd would die under communism the minute she realizes she would work twice as hard at her government mandated job to make less than I have. Simplicity is easy when it's a choice lol. Trendy even. And being content regardless of income is a spiritual discipline. Freedom is for the strong.

If our society indeed goes communist, which is the path we are sadly on, I'll just go deeper into the rurals and live happily offgrid. I will one day die a free individual, having lived as a free being, regardless of how the country crumbles. All the survival skills and minimalistic discipline I've become strong in, that seemed to be looked down on and derided, will empower me and mine to continue on....mostly untouched.

And everyone supporting it(incoming communism) can be the ones to have the front row seat to starving children, human rights violations and everything that comes with turning human beings into state property.

It's not like we lack examples of how hard these systems fail and the massive suffering and death they inflict. Nonetheless, I guess history must repeat and the America experiment has failed.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I would prefer to live in a totalitarian dictatorship where I’m forced to watch white trash cunts rally for prolife and vote Republican while they simultaneously play couch juror and cheer on white suprematist cops with questionable pasts who cut corners and don’t want to do their job (here is a hint... call your employer and tell him you are scared to do your job today and see what happens).

Marxism? I’m more likely a communist because I’m appalled by white trash and think that bridging the poverty gap (think Dove and Martin smiles here) is key to salvaging any respectable level of society while you ball out of control.

I’ll take a minimalistic approach contrived in simplicity because that is often the most well derived plan.

Is it just me or did this post just not make much sense

the only real take away I got is that cops with questionable pasts are not doing their jobs and some or other about wanting to live in a totalitarian state because of white trash

wanna walk me through all this again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

the only real take away I got is that cops with questionable pasts are not doing their jobs and some or other about wanting to live in a totalitarian state because of white trash

Shes attacking me.

She hates me now because I agree with the police that shot Blake. So shes attacking my anti abortion stance, and insisting that I'm republican and saying I "cheer on white supremacists".

That she would prefer communism and that I'm trash. Shes better than me because she chose to advance a career and her "simple" life is her decision where as I am just poor garbage. This is why she went rabid on me. This is also why I will not reconcile any sort of friendship with this person again once the foam around her jaws dries up.

You're welcome. You are not likely to get a coherent answer, so I provided the framework.

I'll give you a good strong freedom loving nut swing for your valiant efforts.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shes attacking me.

She hates me now because I agree with the police that shot Blake. So shes attacking my anti abortion stance, and insisting that I'm republican and saying I "cheer on white supremacists".

That she would prefer communism and that I'm trash. Shes better than me because she chose to advance a career and her "simple" life is her decision where as I am just poor garbage. This is why she went rabid on me. This is also why I will not reconcile any sort of friendship with this person again once the foam around her jaws dries up.

You're welcome. You are not likely to get a coherent answer, so I provided the framework.

The only beef that I have with the cops that shot Blake is the fact that they didn’t aim for the head

all that spending on range time and you unload into his back? Failure

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You should go set up a boot lip washing station at a local college to atone for your white privilege.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes attacking me.

The only beef that I have with the cops that shot Blake is the fact that they didn’t aim for the head

I think its beautiful that a domestic abusing rapist was paralyzed.

So I can partly agree with you lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shes attacking me.

Nah. Cause now the city is gonna turn the bum into a millionaire when it would be better seeing him feed maggots

I have no sympathy for abusers who resist arrest. I don’t care what color they are or what injustices their kind may have experienced. Every man is accountable for his own actions.

Blake asked for it and got it

end of

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes attacking me.

Nah. Cause now the city is gonna turn the bum into a millionaire when it would be better seeing him feed maggots

I have no sympathy for abusers who resist arrest. I don’t care what color they are or what injustices their kind may have experienced. Every man is accountable for his own actions.

end of

True. He will be made a millionaire and continue abusing women while the woman he abused gets no justice at all.

He is an uncivil rights martyr now.

I imagine Blake isnt dead because what cop wants to use deadly force on any black criminal now? Blake wasnt even killed and Kenosha was still destroyed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, I’d love to “be like Nike” and make billions in profits exploiting inner city youths with grossly inflated pricing on very ordinary products while using thousands of slave laborers to make that happen while blm turns a blind eye to the gross injustice of it all because I toss a few crumbs in their general direction to purchase my penance

It’s like the business equivalent of being a catholic at 9:00am every Sunday morning and a repeat sinner the other 166.5 hours a week with no consequence. Awesome

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shes attacking me.

end of

True. He will be made a millionaire and continue abusing women while the woman he abused gets no justice at all.

He is an uncivil rights martyr now.

I imagine Blake isnt dead because what cop wants to use deadly force on any black criminal now? Blake wasnt even killed and Kenosha was still destroyed.
I’d love to be a cop in Portland right now.

I’d fucking charge shoffer fees for these fuckers needing a getaway car. Provided they confined their crimes to liberal infested neighborhoods