Would you rather live next door to Oath Keepers or BLM?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah Lotusbud, you can disagree to your little heart’s content. But at the end of the day, the multi-forum members here have all heard your spiel before. Apparently your reputation precedes you my little blossom. :Blush:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

BLM.. are a bunch of fucking nutters that have done more damage to the black communities recently than anything positive. BLM has really damaged interracial tolerances and set back the clock 60+ years. Bad show BLM, bad show...

BLM didn't do that. The opportunists and anarchists did that, along with the gullible idiots who can't distinguish a protester from an agitator.

You mean like the vastly peaceful Jan 6 rally participants and the antifa agitators mixed in with them?
Do you have that list of all the Antifa Soldiers arrested on 1/6/2021 or after on charges related to the Trumptard Qmoran Tantrum Day?
Who gives a flying fuck numbskull?!

Apparently the law gives a lot of flying fucks.
That’s were you’re mistaken. But this was aimed at the trouble-maker, lowly Admin and his shit political direction. Okaaaaaay?

Admin. is a troublemaker?

In what dimension?
The BF Gay Men's Chorus is like a Biker Gang, deny the clumsy sexual overtures of one of them, you face the catty wrath of all of them.
Fucking blah, blah, blah fucking blah. Shut your mouth cunt!

Jesus Christ, dude. Stop posting about politics all the time. You're going to drive the newcomers away!
You get it now don’t you though? It’s always the same direction with that idiot. And that’s why he’s still in RED. Elementary young Lotusbud...elementary.

Honey, it's always the same direction with you. And then you bitch and moan about others.
Don’t I don’t. It was you...but you’re changing and improving. The rest of your mob are starting to slightly improve. Just Amin is not improving and getting worse. Bad vitriol that cunt!

He used to just come into threads and derail them by posting off topic anti Trump memes. Spamming. Not engaging at all....just being a dick.
Lotusbud knows it, she’s just trying to stir me up. Admin doesn’t support Bastard Factory at all. He runs to his other forums and continually tries to boast about his “exploits” here. Complete fucking idiot.

I know you're a control freak. That's all I know for sure.
You’d be wrong...ask my wife. I’ve never tried to control any forum other than try change the direction that a few leftarded blow-ins would’ve liked the forum to go. And you were basically voted out if I recall. Just behave and assimilate. Not that hard.

I was voted out? Why am I here?

Hint: Don't ever tell me to assimilate. That's not my thing, at all.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Lotusbud, you can disagree to your little heart’s content. But at the end of the day, the multi-forum members here have all heard your spiel before. Apparently your reputation precedes you my little blossom. :Blush:

Whereas no one has heard your spiel before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

BLM.. are a bunch of fucking nutters that have done more damage to the black communities recently than anything positive. BLM has really damaged interracial tolerances and set back the clock 60+ years. Bad show BLM, bad show...

BLM didn't do that. The opportunists and anarchists did that, along with the gullible idiots who can't distinguish a protester from an agitator.

Okay.

But then why isnt BLM just as outraged and demanding justice for that? The minorities murdered and beaten? The businesses and property destroyed?

You know they have raised billions in corporate and political donations and they have not led any efforts to help rebuild communities, help medical costs for the innocent people brutalized or funeral costs for people killed.

It was actually Brandon Tatum, a black conservative, who raised money for the family of Secorea Turner. That's a name BLM supporters refuse to say.

I cannot support them. Because they are not targeting the leadership responsible for the conditions they oppose and they are responsible for billions of dollars of property damage, 40 deaths and 7 dead children and decades worth of more poverty. They are not helping those communities.
Excellent points there Dove. BLM is a corrupt and antagonistic group that needs to disappear. The black people are suffering because of BLM and crazy white people that support them.

It's like a class war. A bunch of wealthy corporatists and politicains destroying communities and small businesses and telling the public its "civil rights" when its actual terrorism.

No one in this country should be on the receiving end of political violence. People were almost killed by being trapped in buildings and burned alive.. children even in this situation.

Just critically look at the cases the media focused on to incite this violence. They were not even police brutality. Like Rayshard Brooks.....you can see him attack the cop during a dui arrest. You see him get the taser and shoot it.

But people just go right along with the narrative. A child was shot in that parking lot, shot by BLM protesters.
Exactly. They are terrorists. South Africa had the same terrorist group called the ANC (African National Congress). The group went on to eventually vote themselves in through violence and rule South Africa. Never has South Africa seen such a downward spiral. Corruption and thievery is rife. Murder is out of control and that same group (ANC) is instigating White Genocide.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whereas no one has heard your spiel before.
I was never like this regarding politics. You ask all the regulars and long-term members. Politics wasn’t even an issue here until your mob got turfed from your other forums and tried to reshape Bastard Factory. I still can’t believe that you’re not taking drugs! Anyhoo... Don’t try to control me unless you have handcuffs with cheap pink fluffy on them!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

But then why isnt BLM just as outraged and demanding justice for that? The minorities murdered and beaten? The businesses and property destroyed?

You know they have raised billions in corporate and political donations and they have not led any efforts to help rebuild communities, help medical costs for the innocent people brutalized or funeral costs for people killed.

It was actually Brandon Tatum, a black conservative, who raised money for the family of Secorea Turner. That's a name BLM supporters refuse to say.

I cannot support them. Because they are not targeting the leadership responsible for the conditions they oppose and they are responsible for billions of dollars of property damage, 40 deaths and 7 dead children and decades worth of more poverty. They are not helping those communities.
Excellent points there Dove. BLM is a corrupt and antagonistic group that needs to disappear. The black people are suffering because of BLM and crazy white people that support them.

It's like a class war. A bunch of wealthy corporatists and politicains destroying communities and small businesses and telling the public its "civil rights" when its actual terrorism.

No one in this country should be on the receiving end of political violence. People were almost killed by being trapped in buildings and burned alive.. children even in this situation.

Just critically look at the cases the media focused on to incite this violence. They were not even police brutality. Like Rayshard Brooks.....you can see him attack the cop during a dui arrest. You see him get the taser and shoot it.

But people just go right along with the narrative. A child was shot in that parking lot, shot by BLM protesters.
Exactly. They are terrorists. South Africa had the same terrorist group called the ANC (African National Congress). The group went on to eventually vote themselves in through violence and rule South Africa. Never has South Africa seen such a downward spiral. Corruption and thievery is rife. Murder is out of control and that same group (ANC) is instigating White Genocide.

One of the founders of BLM was a depraved rapist. A lot of people involved in that movement have been convicted of sex crimes and domestic violence.

I read this article a while back written by some black women who were talking about misogyny and abuse from men leading in BLM. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

One of the founders of BLM was a depraved rapist. A lot of people involved in that movement have been convicted of sex crimes and domestic violence.

I read this article a while back written by some black women who were talking about misogyny and abuse from men leading in BLM. If I can find it again, I'll post it.
It doesn’t surprise me. The BLM group is out of control. Everyone can see that except the BLM supporters.

Try to mention BLM here in Australia and you’ll get groaned at. I’m sure it’s like that everywhere now. Not good for the black communities at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

It doesn’t surprise me. The BLM group is out of control. Everyone can see that except the BLM supporters.

Try to mention BLM here in Australia and you’ll get groaned at. I’m sure it’s like that everywhere now. Not good for the black communities at all.

I think it's a combo of brainwashing and people wanting to feel part of something righteous.

A lot of priviledged people get very carried away and are seemingly blind to the crippling harm being done, and get very hostile if you point it out.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
7PQBjfgo4OB_4cvt0ksEybRbkyOZBr2r2lZ24aC3dM9gsxvBZUrH5GxKbPLoKZ4eQz0cOsDEPcL4ZZbxP4jkt1rY3-wm1o2WbVfMdtzSmyYVrYeAHXQMAABl7tfwavzI4iXvZ3shrOEd509McYFXcjdSRw_vOsrfsUA4exBK7arNK3MNmvVcid3SbLEic_bTiUX-rDj0wk6DryaeXGkibOhF-sIAwkP-hHgmYU0_cpFItYl7gpbf5tG9TebMPmvbQ5MGAP3RQXoNfcNkfbl8_1e8rAlh6ctjlQgCfW44DXvSUF6luXGcDNbkHScu59ed0cGJhCyrRQdLrNyq_8KR7HL440Tez7bNEqCm_FTKQj5a9b7kzVdsXaenchdJJcPwHkeNQVMtSMOhvftlYztbhi_E7EqfHJZkuHudTzei5AwdxraCz8doTkzVLtV4TlvqEn9w4cgWPTrGj0chiyzmuetBvWv-vUALFPORH9c9WEt8-CtjV-4HzI13OkvOzn-MQK9SF953pqimr-oadgJZ02fgFwXgURtvysRjWkQDT_IVxe8r0S_vZYUPZouW9hmozx9B4YrH8LejNzvKKd528awyfMOsiJI4769AEeJOw7S91EX4y3_N7HW2a26r3NoNqtINp-Bj5ZkIlJ6ziMhymyLFq8EbBQnlXOct3JI8IhKyOO_TLOhLqI6_cpB-aQ=w653-h625-no

Can I get you a tissue?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

I think it's a combo of brainwashing and people wanting to feel part of something righteous.

A lot of priviledged people get very carried away and are seemingly blind to the crippling harm being done, and get very hostile if you point it out.
Totally. I’m using the South African ANC again because it has gone the whole cycle. From early 1912 resistance movement to the current governing party. They are essentially a violent terrorist organisation that has destroyed any chance of racial equality. Everyone is suffering because of them. Civil war is about to happen, particularly since their involvement in killing the farmers and land appropriation.

Cry, the beloved Country...

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
145801705_264910441683293_4878116055570899445_n.jpg

I'm thinking about drilling hole all over my cock, does anyone have any good advice about where to start, and what's the sexiest holes to drill, and what kind of shit should I stick in those holes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm thinking about drilling hole all over my cock, does anyone have any good advice about where to start, and what's the sexiest holes to drill, and what kind of shit should I stick in those holes?

Wait is this a thing?

Was Area 51 stormed?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You play enough skin flutes, you don’t need to make one!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Start in the temple with a 1/2" drill bit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone should live next door to BLM so CPS can be called quickly considering these people cannot stop abusing children. They are either killing them in "protests", exploiting them online to support their divisive hatred or beating and abusing white children.

Remember that shit bag that put his knee on a toddlers neck?

I hate these people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm still laughing at lotus saying 99.9% are peaceful

what a delusional clown

The fires, anarchy and destruction for the 7 months following Floyds death was all your imagination folks.

Or right wing agitators :LMAO2: imbecile... I swear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community t

So how about they allocate some of that 10 billion they hustled out of the American public and build a school or two?

I could personally provide them a few neighborhoods they could focus if they happen to be blissfully unaware of where the ghettos are .

ANd by the way? Systemic Racism and the Lochness monster have one thing in common. Neither one of them exists in the real world.

And if I'm wrong, please provide me with a detailed definition of what systemic racism actually is and we'll break it down from there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

BLM is happily aligning themselves with whomever they feel will best help them garner the most publicity and therefore the most donations so they can carry out their REAL mission. The spread of Marxism.

They say so them fucking selves. Right before they basically tell the black man to get the fuck out of the home.

They are aligned with planned parenthood for crying out loud. Planned Parenthood! WHo's founder was an avowed racist and KKK supporter and founded the organization specifically to reduce black births in her day.

Open your fucking eyes for a change you fucking dupe.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

You mean like the vastly peaceful Jan 6 rally participants and the antifa agitators mixed in with them?
Do you have that list of all the Antifa Soldiers arrested on 1/6/2021 or after on charges related to the Trumptard Qmoran Tantrum Day?
Who gives a flying fuck numbskull?!

Apparently the law gives a lot of flying fucks.
That’s were you’re mistaken. But this was aimed at the trouble-maker, lowly Admin and his shit political direction. Okaaaaaay?

Admin. is a troublemaker?

In what dimension?
The BF Gay Men's Chorus is like a Biker Gang, deny the clumsy sexual overtures of one of them, you face the catty wrath of all of them.
Fucking blah, blah, blah fucking blah. Shut your mouth cunt!

Jesus Christ, dude. Stop posting about politics all the time. You're going to drive the newcomers away!
You get it now don’t you though? It’s always the same direction with that idiot. And that’s why he’s still in RED. Elementary young Lotusbud...elementary.

Honey, it's always the same direction with you. And then you bitch and moan about others.
Don’t I don’t. It was you...but you’re changing and improving. The rest of your mob are starting to slightly improve. Just Amin is not improving and getting worse. Bad vitriol that cunt!

He used to just come into threads and derail them by posting off topic anti Trump memes. Spamming. Not engaging at all....just being a dick.
Lotusbud knows it, she’s just trying to stir me up. Admin doesn’t support Bastard Factory at all. He runs to his other forums and continually tries to boast about his “exploits” here. Complete fucking idiot.

I know you're a control freak. That's all I know for sure.
You’d be wrong...ask my wife. I’ve never tried to control any forum other than try change the direction that a few leftarded blow-ins would’ve liked the forum to go. And you were basically voted out if I recall. Just behave and assimilate. Not that hard.

I was voted out? Why am I here?

Hint: Don't ever tell me to assimilate. That's not my thing, at all.
Yet you happily assimilated into a complete communist pig

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Funny how all the sane black people I know feel BLM as it exists today is completely full of shit.

Sure, BLack Lives Matter, of course... but these clowns couldn't give the slightest fuck about a black life unless it furthers their bigger agenda .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how all the sane black people I know feel BLM as it exists today is completely full of shit.

Sure, BLack Lives Matter, of course... but these clowns couldn't give the slightest fuck about a black life unless it furthers their bigger agenda .

Same here.

But you know those black people are not REAL black people. They are "uncle Toms" who are just programmed to kiss white peoples asses, and they can be dismissed.

That's the narcissistic, demeaning and intellectually lazy manner in which opposing views are dealt with here.

All black people fear for their lives on a daily basis, and if you are a black person who challenges that narrative, you are not a real black person. Just a white wanna be uncle Tom who doesnt count.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1612757095157.jpg

I fact checked this before posting. Its true.....shocker.

Left wing terrorism violence in America has been mostly ignored. Days of Rage, for example.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm still laughing at lotus saying 99.9% are peaceful

what a delusional clown

The fires, anarchy and destruction for the 7 months following Floyds death was all your imagination folks.

Or right wing agitators :LMAO2: imbecile... I swear

I got cited facts on this dismissive BS

Princeton’s US Crisis Monitor has now updated their database through Sept 26. When these headlines came out it hadn’t yet gone through August, so now we can get the full picture of the summer’s demonstrations.

▪The methodology of this database is highly suspect, as they classified almost all of the Seattle CHOP events as peaceful, as well as other events which were violent by any reasonable standard (Santa Rosa, for instance). But there’s no other database out there even close to as comprehensive, so here’s the what data shows.

▪There were 8,310 events labeled BLM, meaning there averaged over 66 BLM demonstrations per day since May 24! Here’s the breakdown of those by category:

7,312 Peaceful Protests (88%)
558 Violent Demonstrations (6.7%)
365 Protests w/Intervention (4.4%)
66 Excessive Force on Protesters (<1%)
3 Mob Violence
2 Other
1 Change to Group

▪The only way to get the 93% peaceful protests statistic is to lump everything not explicitly labeled violence as peaceful. But that equivocates the term. The vast majority of the “protests with intervention” I looked at were not peaceful. There was a reason for the intervention! Generally, they involved unlawful assemblies which blocked roads, building entrances, parks and businesses, and involved intimidation and criminal activity. Often, violence from prior nights also precipitated the police intervention or “excessive force.” The absence of outright violence is not the same thing as peaceful protest, the CHOP occupation being just one example.

▪Looking at the data, a more fair representation would be 88-90% of these demonstrations were “mostly peaceful,” if you trust their methodology. Or, spun differently, there were over 4 BLM demonstrations per day this summer classified as explicitly violent, and almost 8 per day which weren’t peaceful. It’s true that most aren’t violent, but given the enormous amount of events, there was still a lot of damage.

▪Also of note, this study only classified 7 of the 13,514 events this summer as Antifa, which seems fishy. But 5/7 of these were categorized as violent. So Antifa events are 71% violent if one wanted to make the same shallow take.

▪In comparison to the 558 BLM violent demonstrations, there were 4 Proud Boys events categorized as violent, 2 Back the Blue and 7 other pro-police group events.

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community t

So how about they allocate some of that 10 billion they hustled out of the American public and build a school or two?

I could personally provide them a few neighborhoods they could focus if they happen to be blissfully unaware of where the ghettos are .

ANd by the way? Systemic Racism and the Lochness monster have one thing in common. Neither one of them exists in the real world.

And if I'm wrong, please provide me with a detailed definition of what systemic racism actually is and we'll break it down from there.

Dont leave out that they all support Jim Crow Joe Biden who is directly responsible for the incarcerations with the crime bill and war on drugs.

They hate and voted against the president that passed First Step reform that undid that damage and put in the actual racist who is responsible for the issues. And you cant even point it out without inspiring hatred in them.

It's so insane it's scary. Whatever though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dont leave out that they all support Jim Crow Joe Biden who is directly responsible for the incarcerations with the crime bill and war on drugs.

They hate and voted against the president that passed First Step reform that undid that damage and put in the actual racist who is responsible for the issues. And you cant even point it out without inspiring hatred in them.

Did Biden ever get around to meeting with blM like they demanded? :ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did Biden ever get around to meeting with blM like they demanded? :ROFL:

Yeah he spoke to some "civil rights" activists and answered nothing and yelled at them.....as his usual.