Would you rather live next door to Oath Keepers or BLM?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

BLM.. are a bunch of fucking nutters that have done more damage to the black communities recently than anything positive. BLM has really damaged interracial tolerances and set back the clock 60+ years. Bad show BLM, bad show...

60+ years ago the civil rights movement was ongoing and we are STILL here today and they are still only asking for fair treatment.

BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community to deter the crime/criminal element and demilitarizing the police so that we all aren’t in danger. Black people are afraid to walk down the street in this country and that is an issue. How anyone can be against this is beyond my comprehension...
I knew I would get you to bite! :ThumbsUp3:
What you think BLM are doing and the reality of what they are actually achieving, is like chalk and cheese.
BLM basically needs to rebrand themselves, and take responsibility for the idiots that affiliate themselves with the group.
It takes professionalism to successfully run a movement, BLM can’t even demonstrate without insulting war heroes and people that gave America her freedom. BLM is shit and needs to be outlawed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

I've seen rallies of both.

The only burning I do is pot and campfires. The only looting I do is on video games. And the only murdering I do is to that poosay! :Grin3:

:PartyGirL3:

I’m a BLM supporter. I also walk around the house naked and forget to close the blinds regularly... wanna be my murderous neighbor? :SmokeBreak2:

Im not a murderer lolol.

My lil bro marches with them too, y'all may of even held signs together at one point hahahha.

you won’t slay my kitty?

Hahahha, ooooooh that kind of murderin' lol. Sure next time in Seattle, but I aint movin' there lol. We get lit lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

The only burning I do is pot and campfires. The only looting I do is on video games. And the only murdering I do is to that poosay! :Grin3:

I’m a BLM supporter. I also walk around the house naked and forget to close the blinds regularly... wanna be my murderous neighbor? :SmokeBreak2:

Im not a murderer lolol.

My lil bro marches with them too, y'all may of even held signs together at one point hahahha.

you won’t slay my kitty?
How long's the line? Numbers given out meat deli style?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers!!!

Im not a murderer lolol.

Is you lil bro a murderer?

Nah, not him lol. He a Biden voter though lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

BLM.. are a bunch of fucking nutters that have done more damage to the black communities recently than anything positive. BLM has really damaged interracial tolerances and set back the clock 60+ years. Bad show BLM, bad show...

BLM didn't do that. The opportunists and anarchists did that, along with the gullible idiots who can't distinguish a protester from an agitator.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

60+ years ago the civil rights movement was ongoing and we are STILL here today and they are still only asking for fair treatment.

BLM is about ending systematic racism, education as opposed to incarceration of the black community to deter the crime/criminal element and demilitarizing the police so that we all aren’t in danger. Black people are afraid to walk down the street in this country and that is an issue. How anyone can be against this is beyond my comprehension...
We? A few doser of nigga jizz in your mitt and its "we" all of a sudden? Not surprised, really.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

BLM didn't do that. The opportunists and anarchists did that, along with the gullible idiots who can't distinguish a protester from an agitator.

You mean like the vastly peaceful Jan 6 rally participants and the antifa agitators mixed in with them?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Why were the dancers during the music quarter of the Super Bowl wearing athletic supporters over their faces, is this some new thing I should be getting into, or wat?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

You mean like the vastly peaceful Jan 6 rally participants and the antifa agitators mixed in with them?
Do you have that list of all the Antifa Soldiers arrested on 1/6/2021 or after on charges related to the Trumptard Qmoran Tantrum Day?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Do you have that list of all the Antifa Soldiers arrested on 1/6/2021 or after on charges related to the Trumptard Qmoran Tantrum Day?
Who gives a flying fuck numbskull?!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

Apparently the law gives a lot of flying fucks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

That’s were you’re mistaken. But this was aimed at the trouble-maker, lowly Admin and his shit political direction. Okaaaaaay?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

That’s were you’re mistaken. But this was aimed at the trouble-maker, lowly Admin and his shit political direction. Okaaaaaay?

Admin. is a troublemaker?

In what dimension?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

Stop sending me dick picks rentboi.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?
A despised fuckwit that nobody can stand. I wouldn’t care if he dropped dead tomorrow. :ThumbsUp3:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?
The BF Gay Men's Chorus is like a Biker Gang, deny the clumsy sexual overtures of one of them, you face the catty wrath of all of them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?
The BF Gay Men's Chorus is like a Biker Gang, deny the clumsy sexual overtures of one of them, you face the catty wrath of all of them.
And there we go and there we have it. A complete and utter fuckwit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?
Fucking blah, blah, blah fucking blah. Shut your mouth cunt!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

Jesus Christ, dude. Stop posting about politics all the time. You're going to drive the newcomers away!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

Jesus Christ, dude. Stop posting about politics all the time. You're going to drive the newcomers away!
You get it now don’t you though? It’s always the same direction with that idiot. And that’s why he’s still in RED. Elementary young Lotusbud...elementary.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

You get it now don’t you though? It’s always the same direction with that idiot. And that’s why he’s still in RED. Elementary young Lotusbud...elementary.

Honey, it's always the same direction with you. And then you bitch and moan about others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

But then why isnt BLM just as outraged and demanding justice for that? The minorities murdered and beaten? The businesses and property destroyed?

You know they have raised billions in corporate and political donations and they have not led any efforts to help rebuild communities, help medical costs for the innocent people brutalized or funeral costs for people killed.

It was actually Brandon Tatum, a black conservative, who raised money for the family of Secorea Turner. That's a name BLM supporters refuse to say.

I cannot support them. Because they are not targeting the leadership responsible for the conditions they oppose and they are responsible for billions of dollars of property damage, 40 deaths and 7 dead children and decades worth of more poverty. They are not helping those communities.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

Honey, it's always the same direction with you. And then you bitch and moan about others.
Don’t I don’t. It was you...but you’re changing and improving. The rest of your mob are starting to slightly improve. Just Amin is not improving and getting worse. Bad vitriol that cunt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

Don’t I don’t. It was you...but you’re changing and improving. The rest of your mob are starting to slightly improve. Just Amin is not improving and getting worse. Bad vitriol that cunt!

He used to just come into threads and derail them by posting off topic anti Trump memes. Spamming. Not engaging at all....just being a dick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

But then why isnt BLM just as outraged and demanding justice for that? The minorities murdered and beaten? The businesses and property destroyed?

You know they have raised billions in corporate and political donations and they have not led any efforts to help rebuild communities, help medical costs for the innocent people brutalized or funeral costs for people killed.

It was actually Brandon Tatum, a black conservative, who raised money for the family of Secorea Turner. That's a name BLM supporters refuse to say.

I cannot support them. Because they are not targeting the leadership responsible for the conditions they oppose and they are responsible for billions of dollars of property damage, 40 deaths and 7 dead children and decades worth of more poverty. They are not helping those communities.
Excellent points there Dove. BLM is a corrupt and antagonistic group that needs to disappear. The black people are suffering because of BLM and crazy white people that support them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

He used to just come into threads and derail them by posting off topic anti Trump memes. Spamming. Not engaging at all....just being a dick.
Lotusbud knows it, she’s just trying to stir me up. Admin doesn’t support Bastard Factory at all. He runs to his other forums and continually tries to boast about his “exploits” here. Complete fucking idiot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

Lotusbud knows it, she’s just trying to stir me up. Admin doesn’t support Bastard Factory at all. He runs to his other forums and continually tries to boast about his “exploits” here. Complete fucking idiot.

I know you're a control freak. And you love posting about politics. That's all I know for sure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

In what dimension?

I know you're a control freak. That's all I know for sure.
You’d be wrong...ask my wife. I’ve never tried to control any forum other than try change the direction that a few leftarded blow-ins would’ve liked the forum to go. And you were basically voted out if I recall. Just behave and assimilate. Not that hard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oath Keepers.

Okay.

Excellent points there Dove. BLM is a corrupt and antagonistic group that needs to disappear. The black people are suffering because of BLM and crazy white people that support them.

It's like a class war. A bunch of wealthy corporatists and politicains destroying communities and small businesses and telling the public its "civil rights" when its actual terrorism.

No one in this country should be on the receiving end of political violence. People were almost killed by being trapped in buildings and burned alive.. children even in this situation.

Just critically look at the cases the media focused on to incite this violence. They were not even police brutality. Like Rayshard Brooks.....you can see him attack the cop during a dui arrest. You see him get the taser and shoot it.

But people just go right along with the narrative. A child was shot in that parking lot, shot by BLM protesters.