Ya’ll are a bunch of spammers

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I simply don't understand all the drama and angst over what gets posted where. This subform or that subform and you can say this here but not there.

What the fuck?

Here's a solution for the slow-witted. Just click on the "What's New" button at the top which shows the most recent posts and then don't click on any threads that look even mildly distasteful to your delicate and girl-like sensibilities.

See how easy that is?

It don’t matter. A decent thread will get twisted into politics. What’s so hard about keeping that shit in its sub?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I simply don't understand

And therein lies the problem.

Here's a solution for the slow-witted.

Posting the correct threads in the correct sub forum.

Yes we know.

Now fuckin do it fucktards.

Eye've heard that one before

49efde2dcb32fb9fe9f7dcc2b8ee617f.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I simply don't understand all the drama and angst over what gets posted where. This subform or that subform and you can say this here but not there.

What the fuck?

Here's a solution for the slow-witted. Just click on the "What's New" button at the top which shows the most recent posts and then don't click on any threads that look even mildly distasteful to your delicate and girl-like sensibilities.

See how easy that is?

It don’t matter. A decent thread will get twisted into politics. What’s so hard about keeping that shit in its sub?
admongo spams everything

but that's only because he's stupid and was in the Navy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I simply don't understand

And therein lies the problem.

Here's a solution for the slow-witted.

Posting the correct threads in the correct sub forum.

Yes we know.

Now fuckin do it fucktards.

Oh, then that doesn't apply to me since I don't make threads. I have a geiss, you see. You probably don't know what that is because you're ignorant, but in any case, twat on.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
This thread's title is misspelled. Y'all = You+all. Ya'll = women attempting to type without the help of spell checkers.

I also noticed that Flea changed her nic because fleas are notably thin which she no longer is, and she just couldn't live with the constant reminder any longer...

SSS
- She's still waiting for that buttjob she needs; hers is wide and flat, not phat.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This thread's title is misspelled. Y'all = You+all. Ya'll = women attempting to type without the help of spell checkers.

I also noticed that Flea changed her nic because fleas are notably thin which she no longer is, and she just couldn't live with the constant reminder any longer...

SSS
- She's still waiting for that buttjob she needs; hers is wide and flat, not phat.

You’re late. I got it done a year ago.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Where do you buy your new panties at?

SSS
- Victoria's Secret has been out for decades thanks to loud-mouthy fat cunts like you.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

You have no idea how much it irks me when I see that shit lol. Its fucking y'all!!!

:Whooot:

The displaced letters are o and u therefore the apostrophe would be used to replace them making y'all.

People get paid for teaching EFL to retarded immigrants.

Do we need one on payroll?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For real tho. It honestly turns me off from posting. Politics shit seeps into everything and it’s fucking boring as hell
I absolutely agree Erica..

Besides that, the same people that keep spamming politics don't know anything about the issues and their impact on average working families..

They're extremists and it's all about partisan ideology, not outcomes..

What a waste of energy.

I try pretty hard and I'm coming to terms with the fact that is all a waste of time. It's a very collectivist mentality. No matter what anyone says or shows it's wrong because its "teh right".

It's just gonna have to play itself out and it's sad because as you said.....they dont care about outcomes and impact on average working families. They are flying high on some "revolution" mindset and if you arent about that, you're the enemy.

WTF can anyone do with that?

It really is a waste of energy.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For real tho. It honestly turns me off from posting. Politics shit seeps into everything and it’s fucking boring as hell

Besides that, the same people that keep spamming politics don't know anything about the issues and their impact on average working families..

What a waste of energy.

I try pretty hard and I'm coming to terms with the fact that is all a waste of time. It's a very collectivist mentality. No matter what anyone says or shows it's wrong because its "teh right".

It's just gonna have to play itself out and it's sad because as you said.....they dont care about outcomes and impact on average working families. They are flying high on some "revolution" mindset and if you arent about that, you're the enemy.

I feel bad because you're the only person who actually posts about issues that impact us all..

Maybe you're the only one who has any comprehension of them or possibly, you're the only one who cares how they affect real people.

Whatever the case, it's a complete waste of energy talking with revolutionary extremists.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a waste of energy.

I feel bad because you're the only person who actually posts about issues that impact us all..

Maybe you're the only one who has any comprehension of them or possibly, you're the only one who cares how they affect real people.

Whatever the case, it's a complete waste of energy talking with revolutionary extremists.

Listen to Mrs. Openminded. Could never live like you. Go with the flow, question nothing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What a waste of energy.

Listen to Mrs. Openminded. Could never live like you. Go with the flow, question nothing.

EXACTLY!

Fashionista is nothing but a sheep in cheap Chinese made sweat shop clothing. Her passive-aggressive behavior is suck ass worthy at best. She's soo scared that people won't like her that she's agreed to join the Moron Collective. She only rallies for Dove because Dove has stuck up for her cunty ways on more than a few occasions. Fashionista hates individual thought and thinking outside the box. Just like her Chinese Communist brothers and sisters.

The funny thing about this is Fashionista is actually a Marxist and Dove still defends her. That tells you everything about Dove's political stance. It doesn't exist.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I have a geiss,

You have a goat?

You're attracted to goats?

Your mama was a goat?

You live in a goat?

You married a goat?

Pick one and go fuck a goat. Goat fucker.

I'm sorry. When I called you ignorant, I meant to say ignorant shitbag.

Carry on, shitbag.

Gone off goats Reg?

I like mine curried so lop a leg off the one you don't want and send it Prime delivery.

There's a good Goat fucker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a waste of energy.

Well me and my family and my friends are all those real people these things impact.

I dont think the extremist thinkers will care until it impacts them in a way that harms them. Maybe they need riots in their neighborhoods to understand what all those people are going through because of their "sides" violence.

Eventually these people are going to get gut slammed with the reality of what they supported AND what they turned their head from with this trans cult. Shitlib fake feminists are going to find out how they supported removing womens sex based rights. They are going to he very ashamed when they realize they are on the oppressive, wrong side of history. I can see a lot of them lying and claiming they opposed it from the start. They are so partisan and hateful they threw women and girls under the bus.

I always hope something will resonate. But their mindset is either/or. You are either left and with them, or you are a "right wing extremist". Ordinary people and humanity are not at all in their vision.