You all are a bunch of ungrateful fuckers

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember when we made Peachy a mod and some of the cons left the forum. The day Peachy stepped down, they returned.

You can’t please everyone. Peachy was a good mod tho, as he kept a tidy board lol
Not exactly.

his moderation was one sided as well

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So are you not gonna step up and offer your services, Missy?

I could probably just about tolerate Flynn as a mod, but Lily is on another level when it comes to belligerence and obnoxiousness.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This will be settled in a few days.
Too busy to share my thoughts...

Sooner the better

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I could probably just about tolerate Flynn as a mod, but Lily is on another level when it comes to belligerence and obnoxiousness.

I think in your walnut sized brain you think I shouldn't troll because I'm a mod, right?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

duracell-bunny.gif

Don't give up, the board needs you now more than ever!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think in your walnut sized brain you think I shouldn't troll because I'm a mod, right?

Well you don't exactly set a shining example to the rest of the membership, as I pointed out yesterday when you were instigating flaming outside of meltdown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well you don't exactly set a shining example to the rest of the membership, as I pointed out yesterday when you were instigating flaming outside of meltdown.

I can troll just like Grimm has always trolled from the right side of the aisle. No complaints from you, hmm?

This complaint is about censoring me. @Bastard Factory Herein lies the real problem.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fun but the complaining was a headache. I know exactly what BF is going thru.

As do I, believe it or not.

My first encounter with a seriously chronic complainer who kept threatening to take his ball home (and who eventually did) was with Rotwang when I was still adminning VF. This was before the Blue Cashew splinter. His constant pounding on my head eventually made me abandon the gig. Just not worth it. Especially for no pay. He eventually left and took a slice of the membership with him.

Flea's right. There's no pleasing everyone. And the attempt shouldn't even be made.

It's always puzzled me that folks who can't stand to be in the same online salon with others will always be screaming for a new couch and coffee table and a new coat of stucco on the walls instead of just fucking right off and heading for Aunt Estelle's doily-plastered living room in Ypsilanti.

Motherfuckers, this is @Bastard Factory 's house. Ifn y'all can't stand having to take off your shoes and sip the horrid tea with a grin, the exit is thataway.

Whiny fucking bitches!

I'm just coming from a self-inflicted ban. I'm in a foul fuckin' mood!

:STFU3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's fine, Blurt. But BF needs MEMBERSHIP here and when he appoints someone like Lily, who is in FACT hated across forum boards by most users.. you are going to lose membership :/ He needs to decide what's more important, losing membership or keeping this loathsome, unfriendly pig as a mod. TRUST ME.. It takes A LOT for me to dislike a person and I did try with this individual more than once, but time and time again, she JUST DOES NOT have it in her to be decent.. which is fine in meltdown, but her nastiness is also seen at the top of the board, not to mention her complaining and inability to be unbias.

I do support BF, but think there's a time when he should reconsider this person as being a mod. Yes, we all have a choice whether to stay or leave and we'll see how many people will go based on her modship.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember when we made Peachy a mod and some of the cons left the forum. The day Peachy stepped down, they returned.

You can’t please everyone. Peachy was a good mod tho, as he kept a tidy board lol
That was funny. Good times.

BF doesn't get blue over this stuff.
But according to you ; you don't PM him 30 times a day whining like you did to Flea and I anytime someone poked your giant stomach with a pointy stick

Oh how the fake facade does crack under time and scrutiny

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But according to you ; you don't PM him 30 times a day whining like you did to Flea and I anytime someone poked your giant stomach with a pointy stick

Hey, you know there's a mod room where the owner talks to the mods, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's fine, Blurt. But BF needs MEMBERSHIP here and when he appoints someone like Lily, who is in FACT hated across forum boards by most users.. you are going to lose membership :/ He needs to decide what's more important, losing membership or keeping this loathsome, unfriendly pig as a mod. TRUST ME.. It takes A LOT for me to dislike a person and I did try with this individual more than once, but time and time again, she JUST DOES NOT have it in her to be decent.. which is fine in meltdown, but her nastiness is also seen at the top of the board, not to mention her complaining and inability to be unbias.

I do support BF, but think there's a time when he should reconsider this person as being a mod. Yes, we all have a choice whether to stay or leave and we'll see how many people will go based on her modship.
I think in the spirit of what management wants we need to post more toilet exploding gifs

here, I'll start

this one should make Admong wish he was a tiled bathroom wall for about a month

fRzKC7.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey, you know I don't give a shit about your lies, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am biased in my point of view, but not in modding. You are being unreasonable. You don't have to read my posts, Raven.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Great answer, 2 year old.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Great answer, 2 year old.
one that is commensurate with the intelligence of the target

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise -- remember when the mongs said I was the problem in Politics and then I got banished to meltdown for over a month and all fucking hell broke loose up there anyway ? Like 2 weeks afterwards?

in my absence?

When I wasn't there being the problem?

yeah, that was funny

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey guise -- remember when the mongs said I was the problem in Politics and then I got banished to meltdown for over a month and all fucking hell broke loose up there anyway ? Like 2 weeks afterwards?

in my absence?

yeah, that was funny

When has aidsman ever been right about anything?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

in my absence?

yeah, that was funny

When has aidsman ever been right about anything?
Libtard failure 4,567,459,345

which would be damn funny if most of those failures didn't impact the lives of so many ordinary people in such a negative way

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also wanted to add.. That I did have my doubts about Flynntard at first, but think she is a perfect fit for meltdown and wish she wouldn't have overstepped her boundaries in the political section :/ Props for her apology to Dovey... it couldn't have been easy lol :D

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Put Her on FUCKING IGNORE

Shes not going anywhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Put Her on FUCKING IGNORE

Shes not going anywhere.

Thanks for the back up. :ThumbsUp1:

It's been a zoo.