Ya’ll are a bunch of spammers

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For real tho. It honestly turns me off from posting. Politics shit seeps into everything and it’s fucking boring as hell
I absolutely agree Erica..

Besides that, the same people that keep spamming politics don't know anything about the issues and their impact on average working families..

They're extremists and it's all about partisan ideology, not outcomes..

What a waste of energy.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
For real tho. It honestly turns me off from posting. Politics shit seeps into everything and it’s fucking boring as hell

Besides that, the same people that keep spamming politics don't know anything about the issues and their impact on average working families..

Theiy're extremists and it's all about partisan ideology, not outcomes..

What a waste of energy.

Right Wing spamming retards too.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Theiy're extremists and it's all about partisan ideology, not outcomes..

What a waste of energy.

Hello

giphy.gif

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a radical idea, now just hear me out, if you don't like politics, or mindless name calling, DO NOT CLICK ON POLITICAL OR MELTDOWN THREADS. See how easy that is?

Also instead of bitching and whining about too much of this or that content, quitcher bitching and post the content you want to see in the world.

I thought the concept of the "segregated" 'Upstairs v. downstairs' Topic Boards was for that purpose????? Am I wrong thinking that?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have a radical idea, now just hear me out, if you don't like politics, or mindless name calling, DO NOT CLICK ON POLITICAL OR MELTDOWN THREADS. See how easy that is?

Also instead of bitching and whining about too much of this or that content, quitcher bitching and post the content you want to see in the world.

I thought the concept of the "segregated" 'Upstairs v. downstairs' Topic Boards was for that purpose????? Am I wrong thinking that?

Do you see me posting on the politics sub, asshole? Every fucking thread in meltdown gets turned into a political shit fest. How do you ignore that?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m guilty of joining in the political arguments… but once you do that, there is no escaping them. I am constantly targeted and literally attacked in any general discussion thread I post in here.

I’m also noticing this trend of the cons strolling in and blatantly shitting on any thread that either opposes their views or is posted by someone who they don’t agree with politically. It’s kinda gross.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Agree. Stay out of Meltdown if feelings are easily hurt.

It is... Battle of the basement boards.
Now we keep the back and forth bickering/fighting in Meltdown and out of Politics forum.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I’m guilty of joining in the political arguments… but once you do that, there is no escaping them. I am constantly targeted and literally attacked in any general discussion thread I post in here.

I’m also noticing this trend of the cons strolling in and blatantly shitting on any thread that either opposes their views or is posted by someone who they don’t agree with politically. It’s kinda gross.

Let's round 'em up!
Thread killers beware.

original_460466675.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Novel idea.

Have you run this past that fat loathsome Pig who got banned from CBT yet?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Novel idea.

Have you run this past that fat loathsome Pig who got banned from CBT yet?
Yes fat boy, we know you were banned before even registering an account over there for 8 Billion Years, we've heard that whine fest many times before.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what did the fat loathsome pig say in response, noodle neck ?

Did she squeal ?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Now we keep the back and forth bickering/fighting in Meltdown and out of Politics forum.

My feelings don’t get hurt. My eyes hurt reading all the political spam. It’s the same shit over and over and over.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My feelings don’t get hurt. My eyes hurt reading all the political spam. It’s the same shit over and over and over.
Yeah admin is pretty stupid, low brow and repetitive

But what do you expect out of a libtardes spam merchant who loves to suck cock?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I simply don't understand all the drama and angst over what gets posted where. This subform or that subform and you can say this here but not there.

What the fuck?

Here's a solution for the slow-witted. Just click on the "What's New" button at the top which shows the most recent posts and then don't click on any threads that look even mildly distasteful to your delicate and girl-like sensibilities.

See how easy that is?