GD clown nerds! Just look at them!!

bjMtrpa.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I kinda feel bad for the bloke…but hey…he wants to act like a twat on a forum that he’s really only recently joined. You should’ve seen him on FlameTruth. He thought he was King Shit. Fucking Poofter! Lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaaa…I think I upset The Tosser. He’s given up his avatar. @The Ruler

He does that (packs away his avatar) to show that he's sooper serious about fucking off for a few months.

No, I don't know why he does it.
Obviously it's but one expression of myriad psychological issues going on and I want nothing to do with attempting to untangle that mess and figure it all out. That kind of crazy can be infectious sometimes and ain't nobody got time for that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He does that (packs away his avatar) to show that he's sooper serious about fucking off for a few months.

No, I don't know why he does it.
Obviously it's but one expression of myriad psychological issues going on and I want nothing to do with attempting to untangle that mess and figure it all out. That kind of crazy can be infectious sometimes and ain't nobody got time for that.
Totally. He needs to play nicely and stop the whole Georgy Porgy routine he has going on with Dove. He’s got a high school mentality that bloke!