You all are a bunch of ungrateful fuckers

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you don't live inside one of the cages?

yer the Orangutan LMAO
smile-monkey.gif

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Heres one for you guys..

Wanna talk shit ALLL DAY LONG.. then get exiled... then Quit when someone FINALLY corrects you.

You're a thin skinned {PUSSY that can dish and cant take it.

@Admin.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait.. the little bitch quit?

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Hey @360 am I doing it right?

he quit .... I'm fucking rolling here

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There, there. Just drown your pain by eating a gallon of ice cream like you usually do.

As for Flynn there is likely a 50-50 chance he/she/it comes back after a good night's sleep.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There, there. Just drown your pain by eating a gallon of ice cream like you usually do.

As for Flynn there is likely a 50-50 chance he/she/it comes back after a good night's sleep.

If I eat a gallon of iced cream every night, you swallow semen from 12 angry black seamen everynight.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If I eat a gallon of iced cream every night, you swallow semen from 12 angry black seamen everynight.

You do have a vibrant fantasy world which you live in, racist.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Hi Flea. Did you like the thread I made just for you? Be honest now...

SSS
- You called out for me to post more dick, and you receiveth'd.