A Goose tried to kill me today

@Troll

yoo okay hun
no hurtzies to sooTHE today huh hun ?
200.gif


C'mon .... AWESOME X will make the bad feelz go away :LOL3::LOL3:
:DaFuqq:
aOxntPS.gif
 
Oh shit! Better watch out man!!!!

87f5fd0cc97ca88949171c54eee4aa9f1bf7314a.jpg



I think he done took over your shit! Think I see him!!!


b0bc81d8830d2e79095077bfd03aface1d4879f2.jpg
 
in my time within these forums among those I have interacted with I have been the singular moast targeted Photoshopped individual I've seen LMFAO .. speshully by one flighty artist :Happy5:

good
to know I am doing something right ..

all hail the
X

hail-the-victorious.gif
 
Lol, how can I not return a hail, especially when combined with a Lord of the Rings gif, lol.

iu
 
I only googled how to survive a goose attack and how to fix my bikes
 
I bet that goose texted his portogeese buddies and tol'em how he all fucked up this big human on a bike LOL
 
meet my photoshoppe stalkder .. waiting fer an opportunity to strike
man-drooling.gif
:LOL3:
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
FCUK YUO JENNIE i AINT A SOFTY !!
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
FCUK YUO JENNIE i AINT A SOFTY !!
aww
crouch and weep on my 5'7" shoulder u lanky tall duffus....

let it out
 
  • Confused
Reactions: X
I collect them LOL my friends thijnk I'm fucked
Ive made a tshirt from one .. I want stickers of some of them
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
FCUK YUO JENNIE i AINT A SOFTY !!
aww
crouch and weep on my 5'7" shoulder u lanky tall duffus....

let it out
why so friggin mean all the time, why ??
 
fucking goose pecking my eyes out was more nice than you
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
FCUK YUO JENNIE i AINT A SOFTY !!
aww
crouch and weep on my 5'7" shoulder u lanky tall duffus....

let it out
why so friggin mean all the time, why ??
wot? i was being nice
 
being made fun of isnt something 2 celebrate
I agree, but the rationale behind the actual poster chopping has me in stiches LMAO and since I am a constant target it speaks volumes as to just how much feelings are invested in me an internet stranger LOLOL
maybe they know ur a softy and have feelings lol

and speaking of feelings..
FCUK YUO JENNIE i AINT A SOFTY !!
aww
crouch and weep on my 5'7" shoulder u lanky tall duffus....

let it out
why so friggin mean all the time, why ??
wot? i was being nice


john-brennan-arms-crossed.gif
 
Oh shit! Better watch out man!!!!

87f5fd0cc97ca88949171c54eee4aa9f1bf7314a.jpg


...just like the Truckers from Eastern Canada, the Eastern version of the Canada goose also must be more militant eh @Blazor.

I can't believe that X got attacked by a goose as violently as he did.

But I guess it happens.

When I went for a walk today I saw all these Canada geese and even 1 year old children were goin' up to them.

Usually this is how they behave around Kids:

 
Last edited:
lol Joe
the fucker that I went up against wasn't right .. he had a point and wanted to make sure I got it that bastard
 
lol Joe
the fucker that I went up against wasn't right .. he had a point and wanted to make sure I got it that bastard

It was the goose version of that dog Cujo lol.....

iu