A Washed up, Unvaxxed Glen Beck says Covid is so nice, he's gotten it twice!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Right-wing personality and unvaccinated conspiracy theorist
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
has been diagnosed with
for a second time, and said it’s getting in his lungs."

IF this is true, this means even if he had been vaccinated.....he still would be sick.

How s the COVID situation where u live these days? Cases are steadily rising here eh.

Is your Mother in law getting/feeling any better @Dove?

Shes much better and had Squish most of last week and had her all day yesterday.

They must have partied hard because Squish is zonked out hard today(nap). She literally told me right after her math lesson that she was too tired to read and she laid down and napped lol.

Covid isnt much of a convo here. Cases may be spiking but hospitalization and death isnt.

We entered endemic level. Covid is basically becoming a head cold as science predicted it would and it's good to see. It happened pretty fast, really.

Omnicron(?) is much weaker, not going deep in the lungs, and is much more infectious. We are all gonna catch it. And we are gonna see it every year like any head cold.

So in other words without the vaccines the death toll would be much higher because they lessened it's more lethal effects.

Is that a proper assessment?

That's true for the stronger variants, like Delta.

But that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying as this Corona mutates, it becomes more infectious as well as weaker. So this newer and much weaker varient is what was expected and is good to see. It's not going deep into the lungs at all. We are gonna see less severe infections.

Here watch Dr Z

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....too bad that Canadian Vaccine or Novavax didn't come out sooner. I woulda taken one of those instead. I kinda regret getting one of those MRNA vaccines as it seems to have left side effects.

I felt that the Powers that be intentionally held back Novavax so their friends from the fda could make gobs of money from Pfizer.

So many people I know who had Pfizer got Covid anyways.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
....too bad that Canadian Vaccine or Novavax didn't come out sooner. I woulda taken one of those instead. I kinda regret getting one of those MRNA vaccines as it seems to have left side effects.

I felt that the Powers that be intentionally held back Novavax so their friends from the fda could make gobs of money from Pfizer.

Of course they did.

You cant trust those people, they will always put their own interests first.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of course they did.

I just noticed that Pfizer always gets fast tracked while everybody else had to wait in line.

And then a lot of people either got sick or even died using their products while some of their competitors had better safety records.

I'd like to have seen how well the Novavax jab would have performed alongside Pfizer.

But they wouldnt let us have that option.

Funny thing about Novavax - it's an American vaccine which has already been approved in many countries. ...except the USA.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course they did.

I just noticed that Pfizer always gets fast tracked while everybody else had to wait in line.

And then a lot of people either got sick or even died using their products while some of their competitors had better safety records.

I'd like to have seen how well the Novavax jab would have performed alongside Pfizer.

Funny thing about Novavax - it's an American vaccine which has already been approved in many countries. ...except the USA.

We keep saying over and over that corporate elites run our country, smear and attack anyone who will serve the actual people in order to influence voters a certain way so they can continue getting wealthy scamming the people.

So this shouldnt be a surprise.

I'm sure the democrat part of the establishment has their hearts in a better place.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

IF this is true, this means even if he had been vaccinated.....he still would be sick.
But not die, you forgot that part

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

If you have immunity from a prior infection, you probably die either.

That was my point.

Omnicron is infecting people regardless, it's just much weaker.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

That was my point.

immunity wanes, so does the shot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

That was my point.

Hence what I said.

Even if had been vaccinated, he probably still would have caught it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

That was my point.

Hence what I said.

yes and not die ... he was lucky the first time if not vax'd ... everyone who lives through it is lucky we all know its potential

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There are so many things wrong with both stuff Beck says and shit Huffpost has said.

It's such a shit show.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

That was my point.

Hence what I said.

yes and not die ... he was lucky the first time if not vax'd ... everyone who lives through it is lucky we all know its potential

X, that's not the truth. You are not lucky of you live through covid......that puts you in the majority of people who get exposed to Covid.

Unless you are old, overweight, have underlying issues you are not going to a severe infection. The vast majority of cases are not severe, require no hospitalization.

If you are younger and healthy (nothing wrong)and you get a severe infection you are an outlier. On that note, there are people who THOUGHT they had no underlying conditions UNTIL they became infected.

But still the majority wont get severe cases. The vaccine should have been given to the highest riskers first.

If you have a high risk of severe illness and pull through, then you are lucky.

Natural immunity is superior. But he should have watched his antibodies. More so if he was a high risk.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay Dr. Dove

yikes-oprah.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so when you make claims about Covid are you "Dr X"?

I was responding to you. You dont have to be a doctor to repeat facts.

Good grief.

Is taking everything in bad faith some oath left leaners take?

Hey if you want to believe everyone who catches it dies and if they dont they are lucky.....go ahead. But that's gotta be emotionally and mentally uncomfortable. It's also unessesary because it's not true.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of course they did.

We keep saying over and over that corporate elites run our country, smear and attack anyone who will serve the actual people in order to influence voters a certain way so they can continue getting wealthy scamming the people.

So this shouldnt be a surprise.

I'm sure the democrat part of the establishment has their hearts in a better place.

The Islands of Samoa and Western Samoa went on a vaccine campaign just prior to the Pandemic using the MMR vaccine, and their infection and death rates are among the lowest in the world:

....no need to use expensive mRNA vaccines. They just used a conventional relatively inexpensive & safe vaccine which appears to have worked.

SAMOA:

WESTERN SAMOA:

I received the MMR vaccine 4 years prior to the Pandemic.

So I now wonder if that was sufficient to protect me against COVID.

Better than these friggin' side effects I seem to have gotten from mRNA.

Something you may consider for your youngest child if she hasn't received it already @Dove

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
has been diagnosed with

That was my point.

Hence what I said.

Yea, the lucky 0.4%!!! Fukin dumb ass. REEEEEEEAAAALLLL LUCKY! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My Squish is fully up to date on all her childhood vaccines, Joe.

She also gets an annual flu shot

But she will not be getting a Covid vaccine. She is not at any sort of risk of serious illness with Covid.

And this is a decision made with her pediatrician based on data.

Influenza would kill little ones faster than Covid would even make them super sick. Most little ones who get Covid have sniffles, boogs and a head ache.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But she will not be getting a Covid vaccine. She is not at any sort of risk of serious illness with Covid.

Influenza would kill little ones faster than Covid would even make them super sick. Most little ones who get Covid have sniffles, boogs and a head ache.

I don't think children should get that COVID vaccine (at least the ones currently the market) because their safety record is poor & they've actually made some children sick and even killed them.

It's like feedin' yer kid rat poison.

That vaccine isn't meant for kids.

Knocks the wind outta adults, so why would anyone feed it to kids?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't think children should get that COVID vaccine (at least the ones currently the market) because their safety record is poor & they've actually made some children sick and even killed them.

Well pediatricains dont think kids need it because they are not at a risk of serious illness with covid.

I wouldnt call the vaccine poison.

Really everything is a toxin. The dose and Rouge of transmission is what makes a substance toxic.

But yeah we need to get some clearer info on this vaccine. It's being presented as if there is no risk at all and that's not how this works.

Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well pediatricains dont think kids need it because they are not at a risk of serious illness with covid.

Really everything is a toxin. The dose and Rouge of transmission is what makes a substance toxic.

But yeah we need to get some clearer info on this vaccine. It's being presented as if there is no risk at all and that's not how this works.

I think at some point, people are gonna push back and start resisting repeated vaccinations.
Especially if they're not safe or have adverse side effects.

And I think the WHO's recent analysis indicates they are more than aware of this.

Last edited:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
has been diagnosed with

That was my point.

just like the flu shot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think at some point, people are gonna push back and start resisting repeated vaccinations.

And I think the WHO's recent analysis indicates they are more than aware of this.

They have been. They all get called right wingers. Js.

The partisan bullshit has reached psychotic levels.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got my booster Joe. My arm hurt a bit for a day and now it no longer hurts. No other side effect.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Fascinating please continue, share some particularly horrendous examples of that for us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was talking to a co-worker today. He, his kids, and his wife all been double jabbed. Everyone except the wife has covid. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fascinating please continue, share some particularly horrendous examples of that for us.

Probably supporting forced/coerced vaccinations even though it makes no medical sense.

Trashing ivermectin and claiming its horse medicine. Trashing the hydroxy combo and early on supporting GOVERNORS who stepped in and told doctors they were not allowed to use it cuz....they know science better than doctors right?

Did your doctor tell you any of the stuff you claim or mock or did your media tell you that "experts" claimed it?

How about the mask policies in CA schools? All partisan.

You wont listen though, because I'm not left. And everyone not left is always wrong and dumb and partisan.

Go figure.

It's a good thing actual doctors and nurses dont tell people their political stances because if YOURS wasnt left, youd reject treatment and call him a trumptard and then youd think every doctor after him was also a trumptard because they'd be using the same protocols.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This YouTube channel doesnt hesitate to Slag Pfizer:

.....they must be funded by one of Pfizer's rivals. ;-)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter