Attention Pedos

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha! Levon called Holliday an effete pansy.
Link please, O Master of Nuanced Higher Thought.

That's the kind of meathead malarkey one would expect from Stubby, and you ain't him.

It's where you were talking about Hollidays girlish tackle box. It's right fucking there. I'm sure poor Holli's all hurt because you think he's a fem.

i didnt know levon was his white knight

Try a little nuance, grrl. He's never needed a white knight even though his card is the queen of diamonds. And some think mine is the jack of hearts, but only those who think I'm someone I'm not. My card is the five of pentacles.
“Nuance”. The standard lib shittard escape hatch when someone notices they just pissed in their pants

Which they can never seem to apply when it comes to any opposing stances.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bwa Hahahahahahahha! Levon called Holliday an effete pansy.
Link please, O Master of Nuanced Higher Thought.

That's the kind of meathead malarkey one would expect from Stubby, and you ain't him.

It's where you were talking about Hollidays girlish tackle box. It's right fucking there. I'm sure poor Holli's all hurt because you think he's a fem.

i didnt know levon was his white knight

Try a little nuance, grrl. He's never needed a white knight even though his card is the queen of diamonds. And some think mine is the jack of hearts, but only those who think I'm someone I'm not. My card is the five of pentacles.
“Nuance”. The standard lib shittard escape hatch when someone notices they just pissed in their pants

Which they can never seem to apply when it comes to any opposing stances.

Run, Forrest, run!!-