Biggie Has Banned All Of My Proxies And This Is What I See....

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
He used to constantly ban Admin too. He needs his safe space.

I got banned by Flea too, at least twice, maybe 3 times.
LMAO!!!!!!! That forum is the last one on the net that should be banning members!

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I can't speak for anyone else here but I find this notification to be an awesome display of power on Biggie's part.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, he's funny. But not because of his color. It's his faux bluster and badassness...that's funny. Being a short shit is funny too.

All of his proxy servers? This complete nobody sloth of some vaginal discharge whom I do not recall because he's so irrelevant owns proxy servers?

But more importantly, why would someone be so irretrivably dense so as to make such an utter tit of themselves trying to convince their audience that their target is the pussy when in fact it is they who must hide behind the cloak of a proxy like some sniveling little castrated faggot?

and then go on to publicly whine about it when they cant.

And this loungeloser guy? Who is that? Some other faceless cretin whom I have tormented to within an inch of his/her sanity and now has a bone to pick with me? At a site where I do not/cannot post at because my IP addresses are in fact

And @Lily says little brown men aren’t funny LOL. I can feel the wetness from his tears ahahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of his proxy servers? This complete nobody sloth of some vaginal discharge whom I do not recall because he's so irrelevant owns proxy servers?

But more importantly, why would someone be so irretrivably dense so as to make such an utter tit of themselves trying to convince their audience that their target is the pussy when in fact it is they who must hide behind the cloak of a proxy like some sniveling little castrated faggot?

and then go on to publicly whine about it when they cant.

And this loungeloser guy? Who is that? Some other faceless cretin whom I have tormented to within an inch of his/her sanity and now has a bone to pick with me? At a site where I do not/cannot post at because my IP addresses are in fact

And @Lily says little brown men aren’t funny LOL. I can feel the wetness from his tears ahahahahahaha

I never said he wasn't to be mocked. I just say it's not his color to blame is all. But we can disagree.

Of course he's a coward. He had people on ignore here. He can't take the heat.
It's why I'm not surprised he's banned Alty's proxies too. He's always needed his safe space.